Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, kaelvamp said:

ty for the nezha rework and the revenant changes.

but there is still the bug of revenant being 1 shoted from nulifiers in level 120+ with mesmer skin on, just test it in simulacrum, spawn a 150 nuli put mesmer on and let him shot you, he spipes you and is insta-kill.

TY ❤️  

Yeah, I think we were experiencing that one though before this update. Something to do with the mesmer skin's blocked damage creating that stun projectile and it bouncing off the Nullie field back at us.

wow. DE i am loving these changes, all of them! From ne zha to revenant to rhino hud to oxium grofit TO MUTALIST KEYS except for the fact that earlier today i made some mutalist keys before the change was implemented meaning i could have made x3 the keys lol, nonetheless i am loving it all.

Good work. 

My game crashes when i try to enter Quills . Literally have to look down to somehow enter there for better fps after 4-5 crashes .. i have little low end laptop and note i don't have problem in cetus , people like konzu etc , plains of eildon and can do eildon hunt . Kindly fix this plssss

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oxium Osprey Changes:
As a result of a review from the Capture Mission changes that affected Oxium acquisition (Galatea, Neptune) and Oxium acquisition as a whole, we have made tweaks to better benefit your Oxium grofit:

• Oxium Ospreys now appear within the first 5 Waves/Rounds of all Corpus Defense/Interception missions.
  • Slightly increased the spawn chance of Oxium Ospreys in all Corpus Defense/Interception missions at higher Waves/Rounds.

Why not survival???

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oxium Osprey Changes:
As a result of a review from the Capture Mission changes that affected Oxium acquisition (Galatea, Neptune) and Oxium acquisition as a whole, we have made tweaks to better benefit your Oxium grofit:

• Oxium Ospreys now appear within the first 5 Waves/Rounds of all Corpus Defense/Interception missions.
  • Slightly increased the spawn chance of Oxium Ospreys in all Corpus Defense/Interception missions at higher Waves/Rounds.

What are higher rounds/waves?  What about survival?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ability to trigger Exodia Arcanes on Exalted Melee weapons. Exodia Arcanes still apply to Zaws, just not in Exalted Melee (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc) form.

This is a really bad 'fix' imo, they didn't break the game in any way, it just gave them slightly more utility, they sure aren't overpowered that's for sure.  It was also another reason to bother with going onto PoE, we could only get them by going on there...

Personally I also saw it as 'compensation' for the loss of 10 mod capacity on exalted melee too due to the stance not giving extra capacity.. funny how that didn't get fixed...

il y a 26 minutes, xblackvalorx a dit :

People just need to quit making excuses for DE. This cycle they're on is bad news.

Nerf frames> "content is too hard"> nerf content> "frames are doing this too well" > nerf frames again, rinse and repeat. Mesa is next now that is easier to get. Soon we're all gonna be running around with frames that are only good in level 30 content and that's just no fun. 

Plus, 150 is when endgame really starts. 

Killing endgame viability is just gonna make the game boring for everyone but new players, and you aren't new forever

I will say that probably under 10% of people go over 150. The point is that you havent tested the frame and make hyperbolic  statement

And every frame can run in 150+ at this point it is more cheese than playing the game .  Frame are just too powerful in general

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Ocerkin:

what are you talking about...? my inaros has over 4k health, are you trying to pvp? or dojo dueling?

i tell u. My inaros got around 4.5k health a few hours ago, now hes got (with the same mods!) 1.200 health. i charged my 4th. had around 1200 health left when the scarabeus was at 100% now its 2 health at 30%. checked it twice ... no pvp or duelling. simple playing

Just now, Volkslied said:

i tell u. My inaros got around 4.5k health a few hours ago, now hes got (with the same mods!) 1.200 health. i charged my 4th. had around 1200 health left when the scarabeus was at 100% now its 2 health at 30%. checked it twice

check for a dragon key, it will be in your gear wheel if you've got one active.

you still left Danse macabre energy consumption untouched. You asked for input, we gave you pages and pages of input saying DANSE MACABRE ENERGY COST IS LUDICROUS, but no, the whim of the week was nerfing his 4. Now you made a ton of changes that requires the user to constantly cast abilities, but none of those include raising his energy pool since, you know, he is a caster frame...

Good job DE you showed us you are the boss and you do what you want. I bow before you, and then proceed to not use Revenant anymore.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LSG501:

check for a dragon key, it will be in your gear wheel if you've got one active.

jesus. im a fking monkey.🐒 🤛as the coincidence wanted it. i really have one in my wheel a second befor the update hit. but thought i put him out already, must have froget it but made the "✔️" in my head...

And then ... pure panic as i was still very sad about my limbo tweek (longer ago) i thought they did it again to me.

mea maxima culpa.

4 minutes ago, PraetorGix said:

you still left Danse macabre energy consumption untouched. You asked for input, we gave you pages and pages of input saying DANSE MACABRE ENERGY COST IS LUDICROUS, but no, the whim of the week was nerfing his 4. Now you made a ton of changes that requires the user to constantly cast abilities, but none of those include raising his energy pool since, you know, he is a caster frame...

Good job DE you showed us you are the boss and you do what you want. I bow before you, and then proceed to not use Revenant anymore.

Wow uh... have to say, while dance macobres energy is pretty nuts, I just use it in short bursts since it does so much damage.... I mean they fixed the rest of his abilities based on feed back sooo...

Archived