Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Would it be possible to add the Prime Trailer scripts to the codex a la the old Prime Warframe lore snippets? And on that point, just having the script for a Prime Frame in the codex would be a compromise for making the full video, could we at least get the scripts for the Prime Warframes that have not gotten their trailers?

Arte there any plans to release more "uniquely" altered primes instead of just stat buffs? Venka, Tiberon, Cernos and Pyrana were very interesting, but this last PA, while gorgeous and very interesting weapon wise, is basically just stat bumps. 

Any plan to make higher end Archwing content, like sortie leveled and such? Ever since the retirement of the Jordas Verdict Trial there has been nothing of the sort. 

Any news on the Kingpin and custom clan missions systems? Those looked incredibly interesting and we haven't heard of them for a long time now. 

Are there any plans to let long term players enjoy higher leveled content without waiting an hour and a half to get there? I got a very demanding job and i can rarely spend that much time in a mission lately... It would be a godsend. 

A bit more far reaching, but have you considered how the complete lack of resource sinks is hurting the economy for longer term players? Kuva is basically the only resource that long term players have an interest into, cause all other stack up into oblivion... Ever considered implementing resource and focus sinks? 

12 minutes ago, backwardsslade said:

Is it possible to get a display wall for weapons? I collect multiple weapons from the prisma and wraith series, and as a collector it would be nice to see my treasures around my ship instead of being stuck side by side at the bottom of my arsenal list.

This is exactly what I asked for one page earlier! I’d love this so much!

I'd like to know about what the mining & fishing will be like on the Orb Vallis compared to the Plains of Eidolon.Especially how the mechanical fish will function. If the spears we get from Cetus will work on them or if we need new spears?

When are we getting infinite Archwing charges also? I've been trying to avoid using archwing charges on the Plains until there is news of when this might happen.

I have a few queries:

1) Could we have the ability to play/replay Opertaions as replayable quests or in another capacity as many have lore tied up in them that would be a great experience for new players to enjoy and for veterans to retread key moments that have shaped Warframe?

2) Grineer Ghoul Circular Saw Melee when?

Why the change on the clan recruitment forums?  You have everything stuck together now, clans, alliances, groups, systems.  I came on here to look for a new clan to join and frankly, its pointless.  Half the posts don't have what system they are on, so I have to go into each and everyone.  I don't know if a lot of people used it before if that is why you changed it, I do know however those who did use it, benefit from it.  So I am just wondering why the change?

Things I'd like to hear about include:

• Some more details on Melee 3.0 (maybe some samples?)
  • Gas City rework
  • Something more about Fortuna itself rather than the Orb Vallis
  • Kingpin system
  • Flying Eidolon
  • Any quest/lore related news
  • Maybe there's something about the new Tennogen round? When will it be announced?

Dear DE Steve on June 16, 2017 during Devstream 94 during Devstream 94 at 46:48, you ready my question about the acolytes returning with no Misery in sight.  The acolytes has returned multiple times now, and still no Misery insight.  So I will ask again, is there any possibility of having a Misery instead?  

Hi, do we really need reactant?  Don't you feel like it takes away from losing yourself in the game.  Instead of focusing on mission, having fun, your are worrying about making sure you pick up reactant to make sure you get rewards.  In survivals you panic because two of your teammates are gone off on your there own, you lost track of time because you were having fun, and now you have 20 seconds to find 6 reactant.  It really removes the fun out of relic missions, even to the point, I just don't play them anymore.  I miss being able to go into a survival, run around like a idiot, jumping of walls, hitting people with sticks, until the lotus would pop up saying 30 seconds left.  I was having fun, now, survivals are watching were everyone is to so you know where to run to get reactant.  Can we please just remove reactant?  Can I please just run around like a idiot again?

Can we get a management system for Relics?  In the off chance someone convinces me to do a fissure mission(see reactant question on why I don't), I have too many relics.  I know I'm not the only one out there.  15 seconds is not enough time to look at all my relics and pick one.  Can we please get a system where we can lock a relic, hide, pre-load ones I would want to use.  I don't really care which.

Archived