Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators suits need to be reverted.

Madatom

We are abolutely deserve to have exactly what we are payed for. They should either refund us or make an option to revert to old looks. In 2014 when they changed all colors in game, players were given free legacy palette and option to use old-style coloring.

Reposting here for posterity:

Before and After (Hair is different):
77e519da85.png96940b891a.png

I payed money for my original look. I hate the new top, and I'm kind of irked that my character has been given a blinding white crotch. And if these changes are indeed permanent, then I will be very discouraged from buying any future cosmetic items, since I can't have assurance that the aesthetics will remain the same.

I have the same problem to be honest.
I use Koppra helmet a lot for my operator so she looks like she has a tie, but now it looks...... just weird, and with the recent capturas I really want to make my operator look good.
Guess I have to wait till they fix it or something 😧

20181012231244_1.jpg

op1.jpg

The cloth around the waist is missing and the new scarf just clips through every head piece.

DE, make the scarf either optional or remove it completely.

The armor was perfect with the bare neck exactly because the headpieces did not clip with anything.

Edited by -skimmer-

I really like the scarf but agree that it clips into a lot of the masks. I'd suggest adding it to the vahd helmet but... well I hate the way that helmet looks with it's big floppy hat, so wouldn't get to use it anyway.

edit: WTB neck accessories.

Edited by Drasiel

I personally like the new Zariman suit look. The new Koppra top is also more to my liking. Guess to each their own.

And I doubt they will revert back completely since if you notice the female Operator's entire body frame was changed. I mean they got more pronounced breasts now.

5 minutes ago, Senigata said:

I personally like the new Zariman suit look. The new Koppra top is also more to my liking. Guess to each their own.

And I doubt they will revert back completely since if you notice the female Operator's entire body frame was changed. I mean they got more pronounced breasts now.

Zero cosmetic purchases for me then.

Yeah, the Vahd scarf is horrifying and just unfair to force into any outfit.  I miss the belt part, too.  Basically made a good thing into a bad thing.  Does not look better, and isn't worth its cost.

And did they fix how hats shave your head?  Nope.  Why fix what's broken and ugly, when you can add new broken and ugly.

1 minute ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

I guess now all we can do is wait to see what the "clean up" is.

Likely, they are watching this and other threads to piece together the exact problems people are having with them.  So keep refining the complaints!

1 minute ago, Gwevare said:

Likely, they are watching this and other threads to piece together the exact problems people are having with them.  So keep refining the complaints!

Well so long as they don't just replace the new models with the old ones completely. There's actually some nice changes thrown in there too.

1 minute ago, Senigata said:

You say that now, until you see something that really makes you itch and then the good ol' whale rears it's head again.

Except that already happened and those things we saw that really made us itch were changed without notice. Which greatly discourages me (and I assume others in this thread) from doing so again if this problem isn't adequately resolved.

1 minute ago, Gwevare said:

I'm hopeful this means they'll let us have some semblance of the original designs. Time will tell.

The new Vahd look is indeed jarring. It's like the operator forgot the sash and just decided that underwear is enough.

The changes also suck from a roleplaying perspective. I had chosen my operator's clothes carefully with her personality in mind, and gotten used to it in over 1300 hours of playtime. Now it's like she's a different character.

Here's my underwear pic. Vahd cuirass & greaves, Manduka sleeves & hood:

pGH9BWJ.jpg