Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Made a Spooky Graveyard in the Dojo

Sannleikur

I'd been wanting to make one for a while now, decided to cobble one together in a few hours while taking a break from my other projects. The Cathedral has two lightning strike animations to the spire, and I added cobwebs to the hall connectors, and some falling fog in front of the cathedral, and a red ring to a stained glass window. I didn't cover up the river, and added a frozen waterfall.

LCTZTWt.jpgVq1HFiK.jpgj9pWqf7.jpgDw4DLJL.jpg

I also tested out other lighting, and while I feel the Black-Blue-White is the spookiest, I wonder how you all feel about other black and white lighting schemes.

I made a giant maze out of my clan's custom obstacle course that appears to take somewhere between 6-10 minutes to complete on first (successful) attempt.

Then they added in the giant dojo rooms that are just blank on the inside with about 1.4k capacity for decorations.  Clan leader requested I make a multi-story maze in there, whatever the resource cost.  I spent an entire day off in there and successfully destroyed everyone's plastid reserves. But it was completely worth it.  If you want a screenshot of this or even an invite to experience it. Just let me know..I need people to get lost...err..share the experience.

40 minutes ago, Orblit said:

I made a giant maze out of my clan's custom obstacle course that appears to take somewhere between 6-10 minutes to complete on first (successful) attempt.

Then they added in the giant dojo rooms that are just blank on the inside with about 1.4k capacity for decorations.  Clan leader requested I make a multi-story maze in there, whatever the resource cost.  I spent an entire day off in there and successfully destroyed everyone's plastid reserves. But it was completely worth it.  If you want a screenshot of this or even an invite to experience it. Just let me know..I need people to get lost...err..share the experience.

I'd love a screenshot.

I had fully intended to make a multi story maze in one of my inspiration halls, still might.

1 minute ago, Orblit said:

1st Floor

Hide contents

YfwV7BM.jpg
2nd Floor

Hide contents

kfOVCaO.jpg
3rd Floor (leader wanted ice)

Hide contents

zeSzchh.jpg

For the obstacle course, I found an angle that doesn't give away exit..etc
P5hdOEx.jpg

nice!

I'm thinking of doing mine with orokin walls, and tenno inspiration screens as flooring. I plan on making it 4 stories tall, but I don't want to make it to where it's just 4 mazes stacked on top of each other, I want it more like a 4D maze, where there's multiple climbs and falls. designing it is a bit of a mindbender for me though.