Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #224: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

I wonder what the players asking for Fortuna on a Prime Time thread are thinking. That spamming about it will get it to release faster? Because I'm sure those same players will turn around real quick when a singular bug appears saying "why did you release this buggy mess, you should have waited." It will get here when it gets here. Tonight, just enjoy some gameplay and cosplay and some sweet prizes. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb WarriorSoundwave:

Devstreams are all at least an hour long. But if there is a Twitch drop you ususally need to watch for 30mins. Same goes for Prime time 

Are there multiple Drops?

And do I get all of them when im watching for 30 minutes or only 30 min 1 hour 1 hour and 30 mins and so on?

17 minutes ago, EnteRobert said:

Are there multiple Drops?

And do I get all of them when im watching for 30 minutes or only 30 min 1 hour 1 hour and 30 mins and so on?

Show is 1 hour long. You have to watch for 30mins. You only get 1 drop. But this time, they might mean two with "Double".

2 minutes ago, Jourdin said:

Twitch.tv - join, register an account and then follow the official warframe account and turn on notifications. In the syream they will announce winners randomly by who is watching, hence the need for a real account.

Thanks!

Archived