Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

What about the new Anti-aliasing which was briefly showcased at tennocon?

In 1080 p, the game looks really ugly with all those jagged lines everywhere (at least for me ). With Fortuna and this awfull aliasing, you need to run WF in 4k and it's going to cost a lot if you want a good looking F2P...

So call me crazy, but that silhouette screams umbra mag to me...

My reasoning is garuda only just got released so I doubt they would release info on a brand new frame this soon. Chroma prime was released about a month ago  so its plausible it could be a prime like mesa or equinox but I doubt that and my credits are on a brand new umbra and mag would be a strong choice. One thing for certain the frame is definitely female imo.

On 2018-11-14 at 4:34 PM, PootisManR said:

gimmie swiss!!! Also question, what are you gonna do about the many bugs? And the enemies are still OP in fortuna ;-;

Just pay attention to the mechanics of the enemies spawn on Fortuna. Also:

On 2018-11-14 at 4:39 PM, Samuel_Hain said:

Secondly, if the enemies in Fortuna are OP, then you need to visit youtube and look up builds for frames and weapons. Nothing level appropriate in Fortuna is OP. 

Question 1:

Will there be Ambulas Moa parts added in the future for Moa crafting?

And if the idea is at least plausible, may i suggest it be added to loot pool for the Ambulas boss fight, or something relating to the Ambulas mission.

Question 2:

Will there be more variety towards leg parts for moa crafting?

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

Archived