Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

Ahh, another devstream! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

I've been loving Fortuna, but there's a few things I'd like to have changed/added:

1. Make it so that Servofish don't count as large fish anymore, so we can fill the side aquarium with them.

2. Lower the spawnrate of the nullifiers in Fortuna, it's too hard to stay alive with constant knockdown and nullifiers everywhere in spaces like the Space Port.

3. Add 'We All Lift Together' to the Somachord as an unlockable song.

Doubt this will be seen, but gotta say it anyway x3

1.Progress and about when we can expect Melee 3.0.

2.Same question, but for Operator hair, my bod.... MY HEAD IS READY!

3.Is there a possibility to get a "Codex Display" for the K-Drives in the future that would work like the displays we have for the ship interior but on the K-Drive, Since some of us (got no number s to show, sorry) don't like the "skater-artwork"-style, but the ship displays got tons of nice pictures.

Hi, DE! Fortuna is amazing; I'm having fun it with it so far.

I have one rather tiny concern and that is with the new Whisper SFX. It could just be me having this issue though. But for lack of a better word, it's too quiet for me to hear it, and it sort of sucks, because I rely on it whenever someone PMs me if they want to buy some of the goods I'm selling. Perhaps increase the volume for it?

Also, are we getting deluxe skin previews for Hydroid, Mirage, and Zephyr? Those 3 IIRC still DO NOT have their own deluxe skins despite having primes. 😄

Absolutely great news! Can't wait for usual chaos with usual suspects 🙂

I'm gonna have a different question to everyone else. With so many new scenes released (including Fortuna Free Roam) would you consider adjusting captura to make it end-game machinima tool? Positioning in motion is insanely difficult, what if there was "capture area" tool around selected position/Warframe, that can record all animations within area?

Think: recording every animation and movement within 5-20 meters area that can be looped in-game with 5-10 seconds limit (and later recorded/captured by our own tools, looking at Fraps/nVidia shadow play etc)

Are we going to get the other weapons you showed off at some of the tennocon panels? such as the Corpus shotgun and revolver: Tenno dual axes: and infested greatsword? and what about Revenant's two-handed katana? Maybe with Fortuna part II and Melee 3.0?

Also why are the Prime Glyphs not included in prime accessories? 

Any update on the Deluxe Skins?

Are you currently or plan to add anything to the Helminth room?

Are there any plans for expanding the Orbiter? or new landing crafts in the works?

Now with Akvasto Prime being a thing, do you think that we will ever get the single version of Primes that we already have the dual of? such as Kamas Prime, Nami Solo Prime, and Bolto Prime? I personally would love to see these!

Lastly What cool things are coming with part 2 of fortuna? when?

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?
Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream119_1080p (1).jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #119 brings you a mysterious new silhouette… could it be the next Warframe!? Join us as we talk about the Fortuna launch on PC and what’s coming in Part II! We’ll also go over our Console release plans for all things Fortuna! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack and Prime Vault Packs! And.. what’s this? 2x Nintendo Switches to giveaway!?

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, November 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, November 16th!  

Lol it’s 2:00 am in my time zone. Gotta stay up! 

Question: We already know Ordis can mimic the Lotus for the purpose of running our missions. Would it be possible to get 'Reskins' for the mission voice over dialogues? Swap the Lotus managing the mission to some of the other guest stars we have had like Darvo, Teshin, Syndicate Leaders... or my personal favourite Alad V running the missions.

Archived