Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

There is a small chance that these questions get answered but...

1) Since the railjack is coming, is there any chance that we get some updates on air support skills that our orbiters have? Its a really cool idea that not many people use, to have Ordis send you some help from landing craft but i fell that currently whole mechanic is outdated.

2) Since we got prime unvaulting of Nova and Mag we also get a prime extractors, and because its also a really cool outdated idea is there any chance that it to will get some love?

3) Are we going to be able to also buy arcanes from Quills, because currently I(and most people who hunt Terry, Garry and Harry) have around 1k cores and nothing left to buy from Quills except the arcanes which take a loooong tame to grind and craft for.

4) Please make a vent kids standing be 1-1 ratio of points-rep

Gratz on a great Fortuna launch and i hope that you and the rest of the people reading this have a great day! 🙂

Non-gameplay question here! 🙂

Are there any future plans, or is it even under consideration, to create user- or public-accessible API's to share information about player stats?

For example, being able to see:

• what equipment has been mastered
  • which equipment is most used per category (frame/primary/secondary etc)
  • inventory contents! so can do relic planning without needing to log into the game to check current collected prime parts (I totally wouldn't do this while bored at work.. honest! )

When can controller players expect Fortuna to work for us?  It's hard to test for consoles when we don't even get basic functionality...

Can we get separate control setting screens for archwings and for k-drives?  That's really needed.  We also especially need a camera-follows-player mode setting for k-drive riding, and being able to control acceleration with RT.  We can't shoot from the k-drive, so it doesn't make sense driving with shooter controls.

While you're fixing the controller support, can you get rid of the transference-locks-ability-menu bug that we have had to actively play around for over a year now?  Please?  And let us use abilities while aimgliding, like keyboard players are allowed to do?

Question: Can Zaws and Kitguns become truly modular? Currently there is no way to swap out the parts (for instance, replacing them as we experiment with the u gilded weapon). Any choice we make is final right from the get go and it isn't fun to make 4 of the same weapon, save for one piece being slightly different each time, because you couldn't land on the optimum solution right away. 

Thanks. 

Hi i am kostas.

Are we gonna have any rifle automatic "karrak style" weapon ? been long time to have a good one.

And also do we gonna see more similar skins from DE that makes the warframes look different "deluxe 2.0?"

Is any plan in long term for more builds in depth? warframe/weapons.

thanks in advance

Hy, first thank you for the Update!

Question 1: how was your (DE) experience of the ARG? Have you expected the reaction of the playercommunity? Did we beat your expectations? What was the Time you calculated for the puzzles? More or less than we took?

Question 2: Wat was your reaction, when you realised that the deployment capacity (special in europe) melts like a snowball in hell during the Fortuna update?

Question 3: I named my fist Moa "Firrren X-NY", dedicated to FIRRREN's outstanding efforts during the ARG. I wanted to make him a Investigator, but there is no investigator MOD for Moas. So is there a chance to get a "Investigator Prime" (scans environment in 40m radius, +60% travelspeed, reveals hidden content <mining spots> to you and allies) applicable to Moa's?

Rebecca, good morning. 

Nintendo Switch Launch Questions:

1. Do we have a ETA of the ability to start downloading Warframe on Novemeber 20th?  (Midnight?)
  2. Is a Nintendo online account required to download and or make Market Purchases (Prime access)?
  3. We know there has been discussion about account migration and / or account cloning, IMHO it would be great if we all started from scratch, any updates?
  4. We assume as soon as we have the Market Segment we will be able to make Prime Access / Platinum purchases can DE confirm?
  5. Warframe "Switch" Forums can you confirm they will be online November 20th?
  6. Will we be able to create a new Switch Forum log-in account specifically for Switch?
  7. Warframe version to be released we assume "Chimera" can DE confirm?
  8. Will Warframe use it's native controller configuration or with it be using DE's?

Many thanks to all at DE for their dedication and hard work, hope to see you all on Switch!

Whats the status on the Nyx rework? i want to see some new life in my girl! :D

also any chance we can get the clantech resource blueprints repeatable? (fieldrons, detonite clusters etc.) got heaps of the materials for them and not much to spend them on.

Hello everyone on the couch

I wanted to talk about the new user experience. I know this is a subject that has come up time and time again, but since the specters of the rails update we haven't seen any major changes on that end. As warframe grow more and more mechanics and system are added but some are not as tutorialised as other.

For Fortuna I wanted to commend DE on the conservation, I think their flow is well explained (aside from how to start the hunt, requiring to equip the tranq gun). However at the same time other mechanics are just not explained at all. For instance fish parts from the Orb Vallis. When you learn from the foundry you need one of those you have absolutely no way to tell how to get them, what they are from or when said fish spawn.

When new players join they are overwhelmed by the learning curve. I think this is because the game doesn't teach them anything and they have to rely on the wiki or the community. Just one look at region chat for 20 minutes show how bad it is and how much of a turn off it can be for new players.

My questions are what is your opinion on it ? Is there any plan to significantly improve it ? I know small improvements have been made but but some of them just don't work, for instance the incubator from mars junctions, players still ask how to get one when doing the howl of the kubrow quest. I could go on and on about but it wouldn't fit a devstream question format. I know it's not at exciting as making a big new update but in my opinion this is something that DE have left alone far too long.

Thank you for reading, and for making warframe.

Question:

There are currently up- or sidegraded versions of weopons corseponding to the factions:

Grenner weapons -> Wraith weapons (With exeptions)

Corpus weapons -> Vandal Weapons (With exeptions)

Tenno weapons -> Prime Weapons

Will there be something like that for Infested Weapons in the future?

For Example: Infested weapons-> Derelict Weapons?

(hopefully something witch makes the less fugly)

Question: Will you improve the chances to obtain prime parts from void fissures or mods from regular missions ( for example growing power) ???

Question: Will be there any new up coming reward system in Sorties? Because most of the rewards here may be obtainable from normal missions and even in higher value ...

Archived