Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

I think some older frames need a rework. When are Titania, Ember, Wukong, Nyx, and Vauban getting reworked? (I know Vauban got a rework a while ago but it wasn't significant in the slightest. His Tesla Grenades should have 100% proc and chain together by default, and his Minelayer mines need to be reworked as well). Perhaps the next big update should be going back and giving specific frames that are underpowered some much needed TLC.

Question : I think how you handled Garuda's talons and number 4 was so simple yet so brilliant and I wanted to know if any other frames could get the same treatment like Khora as in getting an ultimate and being able to use their weapon as separate and could they get a unique moveset to be a pseudo exalted weapon

Are there plans to do cosmetics polish pass, as you did with the weapon balancing pass this year? I mean things like PBR the original skins and alt helmets for older frames, enable free shoulder armor choice on primes (non-prime or none at all), fixing Banshee Deluxe's clipping etc.

Is there a timeline for updating Arsenal UI? Is adding all the missing stats on modding screen considered for it? Like warframe abilities stats - would be great to see mods affecting it right away on the same screen, because some abilities have unexpected mod interactions in terms of what stats are actually affecting them.

To add to the radicoolness of Fortuna...

Question: Can we get a feature that keeps track of the damage we do to Nef's finances while we're out in the Orb Vallis? A feature that would accumulate the financial cost of Tenno inflicted collateral damage, staff losses, Base recapture operations, etc.

1. What makes a mechanic/ game mode/frame/weapon success in the eyes of DE? Is it the when it is being used the way DE thought players would use or is it when it is liked by the majority of the community base. I'm asking this question because of Arbitration. Does DE think it has been a success?
  2. Finally the most important question. When will we get to kill those big spiders?

QUESTION: DE, The Kitguns they are cool but earlier you showed us concept art for Secondary Slot Kitguns(Pistols) and PRIMARY(Rifles) Slot Kitguns, so we only have secondaries right now will we get Kitgun Primaries because I was most excited about this.

Btw - What's the likely hood of us getting dual wield Kitguns and/or Zaws(I'd really love some dual wield Kitguns or Zaw Saws pretty plsss :3)

My question will be weird because it's based first on a guessing , so I was guessing we will have new weapon type to craft for Orb on Fortuna , like AMP for Eidolon at Cetus , so will you add new effect on focus tree if we get those "new weapon type" will exist?

Have you ever thought about accessibility for warframe? Like how things make sounds to let you know they're near, not everyone can hear the sounds it makes (maybe because they're deaf or its just too high toned)-- would there maybe be a hot cold visual? Or maybe controller vibration for consoles to let you know you're near an object?

Basically something other than tinnitus that lets you know you're near a rare cache or important object.

Sorry if this is something already implemented :0

Il y a 3 heures, Naveer a dit :

To add to the radicoolness of Fortuna...

Question: Can we get a feature that keeps track of the damage we do to Nef's finances while we're out in the Orb Vallis? A feature that would accumulate the financial cost of Tenno inflicted collateral damage, staff losses, Base recapture operations, etc.

That would be SUPER cool! Maybe as a corpus news report if they have one)

On 2018-11-14 at 12:34 PM, PootisManR said:

gimmie swiss!!! Also question, what are you gonna do about the many bugs? And the enemies are still OP in fortuna ;-;

How are the enemies still OP in fortuna? They start at 30?, at the hardest spots, if I'm right. You can power them up pretty high ( i went to 80 before dying solo, just messing around) ... not sure why they need a power reduction. If anything these enemies should be added to the corpus arsonal on the starchat.  Corpus kinda have a lacking force tbh.

I'd really like to have some lore background for every frame. Old ones like Frost don't have any and even super new frames like Khora and Garuda are basically lore-less. Getting a big bulk update on just their history would be amazing.

Warframe quests are some of the most interesting content in the game and with things like Titania and Octavia having elaborate quests to explain their origin or Excalibur being part of the main story those other frames with no background really feel half-arsed.

TL;DR ANY plans to add at least some lore to Frames that have little to no origin story?

Hello, can you please remove the MR lock for the vay hek assassination (Oro on Earth). It's the only mission in the starchart with a mastery lock and the only boss in the early game which grants neurodes. I would be happy even if you just remove it for solo/friends only.
Thanks

Alrighty, haven't asked some questions in a long time, lets see here:

1. Since we currently have warframes that are themed around certain factions, what about a Grineer themed warframe?

2. A suggestion, but what about allowing us to visit the creator of the Rivens, Samodeus, where he can offer us Veiled Rivens for Kuva, and we can give him back Rivens for Kuva?

3. Are there any plans to make Rhino's Iron Skin function like Nezha's Warding Halo? It would allow his augments to be used more, since they mostly involve using his Iron Skin.

4. Have you guys considered making "Old-tech" weapons in the game? Weapons like the Tigris, things like bolt-action rifles, slow firing lmg's; Weapons that are around Ww2 or Modern.

5. Is there a time-frame for the next few things being added on to Fortuna? Things like the new Eidolon, Amps for the Spiders, Melee 3.0, etc etc.

I really hope new frame will be simple and satisfying to play.

No forced internal synergies crafted like something for a MOBA game.

No more weird for the sake of weird, no more identity crisis frames.

I still have faith, just keep community managers away from creative process :tired:

Is it possible to rewatch the cinamatic intros to Cetus and Fortuna IN GAME. I have not yet enterd Fortuna because I want a friend to see it live for the first time (he has not seen the trailers)(I'm kind of trying to inpress him so he will star playing). So if you can't rewatch it in game, can it be added? A solution can be that you have to restart the Quest associated with the update (Sayas Vail, Vox Solaris and any upcoming) to get the cinamatic again.

Archived