Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Dwarf" Warframe

AngryFacer

I highly doubt it'd go against the lore all too much if it were a one time thing, many times research is done outside the bounds to test other vectors, to further study interactions
and hone control of cause effect relations

if anything it could be a higher up privy to the workings of tenno and warframes, struggling to save someone they're indebted to.

just take excalibur umbra and apply it to someone they would wish to live on, even if they were to become a warframe.

I can see various methods of wedging it into being valid, but it's not my call soo *shrugs* wait an see?

As an actual little person in real life, I was perfectly satisfied with playing as my operator, although I'm less pleased about some of the new changes to their appearance.

That said, I would love a smaller Warframe! (*'▽')
A bigger one, too! I'm all about diversity of shapes. As long as they're not unrealistically obese. ( *´艸`) lol I mean rhino kinda toes the line already

Edited by auxy

Lore can be bent, DE has done it before.
I think the bigger hurdle is how the actual models work in the game.
A lot of things would have to be re-rigged for a different size model, stuff like consoles and petting pets are just a simple example.

[EDIT]

Not sure how I missed this reply

42 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

It's rather against lore because of the original qualifications of testsubjects. 

Plus it would be a lot of extra work to make a new player rig as all frames currently use the same one for animations and equipment placement.

soz