Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Discuss the Mesa prime accessory pack

Makunogo

46 minutes ago, Paracosmer said:

i'll add to that theres no sugatra in tennogen despite how easy they can be made, weird , also theres no warframe armor or operator armor there , now why is that ?

Because the resources for making those items aren't included in the dev-kit.  DE has to specifically enable the ability to create Tennogen.  It's why Operator accessories didn't exist before the most recent batch.  There's no items for companions either, because again, there's no resources for creating content for them.

bruh, seems like you do need to be reminded you can CHOOSE to open your wallet or not... otherwise why the forum post?
and stop being ignorant. lots of people do want operator fashion... this is a fact mate. may not be the majority. im not saying YOU want it. you're not the center of the universe 👍

1 minute ago, EmberStar said:

Because the resources for making those items aren't included in the dev-kit.  DE has to specifically enable the ability to create Tennogen.  It's why Operator accessories didn't exist before the most recent batch.  There's no items for companions either, because again, there's no resources for creating content for them.

and that was by design in your opinion ? because I am seeing a trend here , most of the good/easy to make stuff  is not included in this dev-kit you're talking about , but sure enough

we see them getting the prime treatment so often, now why is that ?  also you saying ''there's no resources for creating content for them'' what do you mean by this ? 

Just now, Paracosmer said:

and that was by design in your opinion ? because I am seeing a trend here , most of the good/easy to make stuff  is not included in this dev-kit you're talking about , but sure enough

we see them getting the prime treatment so often, now why is that ?  also you saying ''there's no resources for creating content for them'' what do you mean by this ? 

I mean that the dev kit for making Tennogen doesn't include any base models or templates for them.  At the most basic level, creators need permission to make new skins and helmets and weapon models for a given type of item.  When a new Warframe comes out there is usually a lag of between a few weeks and a few months before someone has time to update the devkit and enable the ability to make content for it.

They only just recently added the ability to make Operator face accessories.  There's no ability at all to make new skins, Operator armor, Warframe armor, or Sugatras.  You seemed to be implying that no one is making those things because they won't sell.  I'm only pointing out that no one is making that content because currently, they *cant.*

9 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Interesting. Should we try to push DE to enable Sugatras and Companion accessories? I'm not a Tennogen artist, though.

56 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

I think its obvious the people giving negative feedback are not going to buy it regardless. This is the feedback forums and people are giving feedback as to why they won't buy it. It's quite obvious that too,

Then they should do that in the megathread, and offer actual feedback, not “we can buy them with ducats”. They can’t dutch out an armor set and syndanas every time, they’ll have to vary eventually 

Anyway, Mesa is the PA seller here, she and the weapons. If you look at chroma for example, he’s no in a good spot with the players but the accessories carry that PA, weapons too. Don’t forget that akjagara takes a lot of time to farm since it’s dual pistols, and I’m betting the redeemer would take multiple parts to build too 

In the end, whatever your feedback is, they’ll keep making tenno fashion and sugatras, you or others not liking it won’t change that 

Just now, Gamma745 said:

Interesting. Should we try to push DE to enable Sugatras and Companion accessories? I'm not a Tennogen artist, though.

I don't think pushing them would do much good.  My very limited understanding is that Sentinel accessories and sugatras are "kind of weird" in how they interact with other models.  I wouldn't be surprised if they're not currently allowed for technical reasons.  DE gets a share of each sale, so they'd only stand to gain if other people could make content that they could sell.  I can't really be super specific though.  You'd need to get the attention of someone who works with Tennogen and see if you could get them to explain it better.

1 minute ago, CrackCook said:

:facepalm: this guy
enjoy nitpicking and hating on everything because its not tailored specifically to yourself

please go to the mesa prime thread revile and see the feedback there , its a sight to behold , I didn't DE to make an operator accessory that is tailored for my size or taste 

hell we didn't even ask for this crap, all I am nitpicking here is the quality of the product presented here , especially when you compare it with what we already have in the game

its like DE are not even trying , 50$ should not be given to those items , period .

1 minute ago, EmberStar said:

I don't think pushing them would do much good.  My very limited understanding is that Sentinel accessories and sugatras are "kind of weird" in how they interact with other models.  I wouldn't be surprised if they're not currently allowed for technical reasons.  DE gets a share of each sale, so they'd only stand to gain if other people could make content that they could sell.  I can't really be super specific though.  You'd need to get the attention of someone who works with Tennogen and see if you could get them to explain it better.

I see. If it's some technical problem, I don't have much to say. I'll try looking around in the Tennogen Megathread.

you don't realise, prime accessories, your basically paying for the boosters, plat, and frame... then there's accessories... you don't buy it just for the one item lmao
and the reason the thread has more complaints, is because butt hurt people will hound something they don't like... everyone else is just quietly enjoying the game as usual

21 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

This is so childish, if you don't like a completely subjective accessory there is nothing to do, there will be other who like it
it's not about just your opinion, grow up dude

I am begin childish by trying to spend my money wisely... okay

and how many times do I need to explain this ? theres nothing subjective there ! god damn it look at them and compare them with the tennogen and the in game stuff , they're bad

ugly and low quality, so much that not a single die hard partner youtuber is praising or endorsing them .

1 minute ago, Paracosmer said:

and how many times do I need to explain this ? theres nothing subjective there ! god damn it look at them and compare them with the tennogen and the in game stuff , they're bad

ugly and low quality, so much that not a single die hard partner youtuber is praising or endorsing them .

So a person who likes them and buys them is objectively wrong and is partaking in an incorrect decision?

13 minutes ago, Paracosmer said:

no before that please show me anyone who is in love with those items , and you people keep using this subjective word like 

its some kind of magic word that convince me that people may view those items differently , cmon stop lying to your teeth, just because you have no value on your money 

dose not make them subjective, the only subjective thing is the placebo effect that those items must be good otherwise DE would never put them in prime access and ask 

a freaking 50$ for them , and one final thing and be honest with me , does this deserve to be in the prime access and be the other half of the package ? 

Please go over and preach to him how incorrect he is for wanting to buy the prime accessory pack. I mean, he is objectively wrong for liking and wanting to buy them right?

I don't think you understand the meaning of subjective value.

21 minutes ago, Paracosmer said:

This is prob a redundant post but OMG THE PRIME SELECTION IN MESA PACKAGE TOO GOOD TO RESIST IM SOLD AF.

K im done. have a nice day guys Lol

is anyone else going gaga for how pretty ALL the stuff is. im 100% getting the price accesorries ❤️

----------------------

I wonder why he opened his topic with that statement , and why he have like 1 like and multi tomatoes and chesses there , maybe because everybody have actually figured out 

that this dude is trolling ? he didn't even say jack about what items he liked , and what he liked about it , and what was the revolution that made him decided to buy the PA 

he get you good, along with all the other cultist fanboys , this guy is the master of the trolls 

oh well .

And other people in the thread have expressed that they like it too. Are they also being sarcastic too? Is everyone who doesn't agree with your "objective" opinion simply trolling?

4 часа назад, White_Matter сказал:

I have to agree. This must be a new low. Those operator accessories are pretty underwhelming. We like operator cosmetics but paying a full price tag for just a few facial accessories sound outrageous. Sugatra ain't that special either. 

Would have considered it if it included a full set of operator armor or a syndana but as of now, simply meh. 

Imagine operators syandanas tho

Warframe aesthetic wise is like DE's Fallout, it relies so heavily on community creators their own design sucks sooo much in comparison.

The reasons DE's deluxe skins and cosmetics are still selling is community creators aren't allowed to change the models and Tennogen items are locked behind real money wall.

With $140 these players could easily get 3 AAA games or 14 old games on sale just why would someone with sense pay for this particular PA?

51 minutes ago, Flandyrll said:

And other people in the thread have expressed that they like it too. Are they also being sarcastic too? Is everyone who doesn't agree with your "objective" opinion simply trolling?

To be fair, F2P games ought to need these players so players like me can have everything without paying a dime. Honestly I wish more people will buy PA so that DE will be more generous for in game events in the future. Or at least Warframe can last few more years. That said, that OP did seem like being sarcastic to me, although I hope it's the other way.

Edited by Marvelous_A

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

ehh I'll likely get it as it's not just the exclusive accessories but boosters n a buncha plat. I can farm Mesa Prime but not these and I think they'll look nice.

For the record this thread really isn't a discussion just OP trying to force his view on others. Surprised it's not locked frankly.

Give it some time, OP is sure headed that way. Wish I had the inb4 lock gif.

Edited by Atsia

@Paracosmer It is exactly because they are human that I don't think this is as big of a deal as you do. You're the one putting them on an extremely high expectation and complaining that they are not allowed to make mistakes. Which is why you find them releasing something you dislike as a major disrespect to you.

End of the day, DE does not exist to serve you specifically. If they release a Prime Access aimed at another group of players, you're being ridiculous at whining about how you don't like it and that DE has to design things only for you.

Also, you specifically claim that no one likes them. I point you to a thread where some people say they like it. You claim one person is being sarcastic. I point out that there are others beyond that one case. Now, claim other people dislike it and therefore, the people that like them stop exisiting? If that's the case, I have assessed that you are trolling and everything you say is to be ignored, that's how it works right?

Edited by Flandyrll