Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Hello, this is my first Tennobaum lol 

This year I didn't do much but I gave my old xbox 360 to a kid whose mom couldn't buy it herself. Seeingthem happy made me happy 

Warframe slot and weapon slot would be appreciated if anyone decided to. Thank you. 

Happy holidays everyone 

half_Lemon4 from nintendo switch 

Platform PS4

IGN: Raiden1984

Wish list; Because I'm still learning the ropes anything really that you think would help a new player. Silver Potato's though seem important but i maybe wrong.

Story: Nice thinks I've done; helped a friend decorate their new house.  Not much but anyones whos had to take down old wallpaper will understand the pain.

I still got 50 plat from the free PS plus pack so I'll throw some cheap gifts to my fellow PS4 players.

Happy Tennobaum

😂 i don't know if this year's tennobaum would get my wishes granted lol.

But, i lower my wishes (*cough* expectations*cough* from begging for a "what stalker ? "Bundle or "hunhow's gift"

To 

( erase that lul, thanks to lucky redeemer unrolled sold for 400plats )

- smoke colors (because i love being edgy lol)

- potatoes

- and lastly, frame or weapon slots.

merry tennobaum everyone.

Edited by DeusInvidia21
Because i sold few nice rivens for a nice amount of plats

Hi all!!

Happy TennoBaum !

IGN : Morpheeus 

Plateform : PC 

My Whishlist :

All noggel or pack noggel

Artisan Pack

Reclamator Pack 

Forma Bundle

Dax Syandana

Reactor or catalyst

Relics pack

Sacrifice Pack 

All decoration

Weapons, Warframe, Sentinels slots

Thx for your générosity, 

All Tenno showing generosity is likely to receive a gift back

Thx for your generosity and i hope you enjoy to receiving my gifts back

@Arachnid-Scorpiones@ced53410@Nullgain@Vayla@Alkyas@bluepheonix13@Irixa@Sumsyo, @idoxblack, @Inquisidor1174

Uh. Hey I need to save $6000 for school so I'm not fixing to spend any money on the game but I've been farming for prime parts and selling like crazy I only got 100 plat and I'll buy a noggle or two for someone if needed. or even warframe slots for them.

I mainly just want affinity, credit, resource boosters. AND WARFRAME/WEAPON SLOTS 

I also really like;

Tennogen skin for called Equinox Divisa Skin

or just any lil noggle is cute

As for the good thing I've done this year and for the past 10 years. my mother is disabled. and I cook, clean, and help around the house including making dinner for my family and my little brother.

Honestly, my list is very short. I enjoy this game so much and would be eternally grateful for these items on this list. I always give, but mostly in terms of my time as money is tight, especially around this time of year. I appreciate any and all of you that give when you dont have to. This list is in most to least most :D.

PC IGN: Wylel

1. Khora Thank you soooooo much @Xianyu

2. Garuda Collection

3. Nidus

4. Nidus Phryke Collection

5. Ivara

Thank you Tenno, for all that you do to make this community the best damn community it can be. From Tennobaum to just helping others. I am also scouring the list to see where I *can* help out 😄

Edited by Wylel

Platform: PS4

IGN: Sebastian456

This will be my very first Tennobaum and I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. I don't usually have a ton of money or plat but try to help with information. In my clan or alliance I try to answer every question I can and do the same in life. Life can be much easier if you have the right answers and so hopefully I provide that for people.

My list from most wanted. 

1. Nidus Phryke Collection

2. Frost Harka Bundle

3. Limbo Vistyxio Skin

4. Teplo Syandana

5. Aquarium Vignette

Warframe and weapon slots are always great too!

Thank you and Happy Tennobaum to everyone!

Id: MobyTheDuck

Platform: PC

I'm at a point that what I most need is forma.

But my current wishlist also has resource/affinity boosters, Outrider/Vent Rat armor, Tenno II colors and any scrawl bundles.

Of course, people can just gift decorations like note beacons, sukshma parts and pet toys/beds if they want.

Happy holidays and happy your-culture-celebration.

Hello everyone,

In this Tennobaum season, I'm thankful to be a part of a wonderful community. As for the gifts go, I need forma mostly and some color palates, but I will accept anything of course.

As for the story, well, my wife and I have taken it upon ourselves to foster dogs for a local non-profit in our community. Over the past few years we've had about 20 dogs in our home, not at the same time of course, and at one point, we had a mama cat and her 6 kittens. The cat and her kittens, which we had in our guest bathroom, had somehow opened up the drawer next to the door, effectively locking us out. We had to duct tape a pole long enough, with some MacGyver inspiration, to go from the outside window to push the drawer closed as the window was too small for either of us to get in. And this was at 3 in the morning, while the cats just looked at me like "Hello human, what are you doing out there?" No cats were harmed, thankfully and they were all successfully adopted. Currently, we have two senior Daushaund dogs, a boy named Rocky and a girl named Jersey, they are so sweet and loving. Plus, they will for sure be getting gifts from Santa Paws, along with our two Chihuahua mixes, Aspen and Mitzi.

Happy Tennobaum everyone and Merry Christmas

edit: I have updated my wishlist in game. Please consider looking it over. Thanks.

IGN: Fronzel - PC

I'd say that this year, I've been an especially decent individual. I started donating blood, I've been volunteering at a food pantry, and even tutoring a couple students at my college. But of course, none of that RL crap really matters. I am, however, equally altruistic in-game, where I... ugh... am alright with people leeching off of me?... I've met a few new players that I've helped to farm specific frames they wanted, or even just help them gain mastery ranks so they can use those clan research archwings… I didn't realize there were people that got that hype over archwings, until a few months ago.

For Tennobaum this year, I just want the lotus to love me, again.

Or, maybe a skin, like Octavia Maestra, or Saryn Orphid would fill that hole in my heart that she left me.

Maybe a potato or two, or literally anything to decorate my orbiter.

Ivara or Mesa are two frames I've been having trouble farming.

Idk. I'm thankful for everyone, regardless of your platinum.

PC username: jay_mi_

Hello all and Merry TeenoBaum to everyone,

The platform I am on is the PS4 and IGN is Shadowslyr662

The one thing that I am wanting to get for a wishlist is the "garuda collection" or just the frame. I know it's a pretty big object considering it's new but the reason I am wanting it is cause Valkyr is a frame that I have enjoyed ever since release and when I started playing on PC has been my favorite frame to play. So the new frame looks like a lot of fun and similar playstyle.

I don't really have any kind of story to tell that will put me on a "nice" list just hoping for some nice Teeno to help another player out.

This type of event is why I really enjoy the warframe community as it shows a lot of generous players are willing to help out individuals.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas or a great holiday in general.

Happy TennoBaum !

IGN : ExtremisEdge

My Whishlist :

Nidus

Harrow

Nidus Deluxe skin 

Forma Bundle

Mesa Deluxe skin

Hunhow's gift (if possible LOL )

Relics pack

Forma Pack 

All decoration

Weapons, Warframe, Sentinels slots

Thx for your générosity, 

well i dont have much of a wishlist just slots and forma would be great

the only cosmetics i love is the [nidus phryke skin] its the best skin ever and i love the infested man ^^ and the [suparna syandana]

thanks  u guys making  a great community thanks for everyone who helped making this game better place for new players 

Happy tennobaum ❤️  

forgot to write my ig XD

ig : skillzat  on pc 

Edited by Skillzat

Happy tennobaum to all !

IGN: AegisFury

Platform: PC

My whislist includes: Volt Proto Skin Collection 

bdw happy Christmas and happy new year in advance, hope you all guys had a dope day all these year's days.

Thanks 

Edited by AegisFury

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well !!

Happy TennoBaum !

My story : I'm Canadian, so I love supporting Warframe, Barely starting my 3rd month and clocking near/over 1k hours ) I been Janitor in a soup kitchen as volunteer for years ( on and off since like 2004 ), and finally get payed for it on a 1 year program. Then i'll stay volunteer if they need, cause feeding poor people and giving them a place to get warm with a coffee/soup/lunch is primordial.

MY IGN : tigerstorm74 ( not sure if capital or small "t" matters, but it's small in-game, lol )

My Small wishlist :  ( I really usually don't ask for stuff, but if all community can get something at each milestone, why not...)

-- Orokin Reactor or Catalyst

-- Maybe a booster ? ( any..I'm not difficult, 3 days is totally fine too ! )

-- Weapon slots could be nice, as would Warframe ones

And , that's about it.

As my paycheck is next week, hard for me to gift back in time. ( Even tried yesterday, but could not, since it was traded plat...), but any generosity will be remembered and whoever gifts me, will get something back, from their wishlist when I will be able to charge ( as long I have your IGN correct and you are on PC)

Have a great day all !! have to prepare for work !!

Edited by tigerstorm74
Small precision