First of all Happy Christmas Tenno
for this year wishlist i would ask santa tenno to drop a gift in my inbox like:
- any of the delux skin
-forma bundle (would be great)

-  exilus adapter (even better)

- a weapon slot

- anny of the christmas bundle
- anny of the rug (maybe)
- daaru planter / piccha planter / ropaka planter /tadit planter (need to make the place more "green")

Thx sante tenno if you actually give me one. Happy Christmas!!

IGN: lonedrake

PC

Edited by lonedrake

Hello Tennos and happy Tennobaum!

Story: Three weeks ago, my mother and I donated 100 euros in food for babies, milk, rice, pasta, etc for those people who needed it the most. I do not like to think about these people who do not have anything, and that they are having a bad time with the cold that they do without a plate of hot food. And I volunteered for the following food collection campaigns, to help collect food for the most needy. And 2 months before, I picked up a dog that was just a kid, abandoned on the street to a terrible cold. I can not bear to see these animals suffer, they make me feel guilty about it, as if my soul were shrinking. So I adopted it, and over time I bought things for him, so he would feel comfortable like in any house. And I even bought a necklace with the name of "Fange", I'm glad I picked it up, now it's all the time next to me which is the cutest thing, that sometimes did not stop hugging. And this has been the first dog, I've had and I've also adopted it and I'm happy about it, it's obedient, calm and very playful.

Wishlist: I do not know if you can give away things from the tennogen.  If not. I'll settle for anything.

1. Graxx of Harrow

2. Horus of Inaros

3. Syandana Naru

IGN: Proffebolter

Plataform: PC

I wish you all a happy Tennobaum, Tennos!

Hi guys!

Story : So this year my baby dog of 6 months died from falling from the 5°floor in the eve of fathers day here in Portugal and I can't really e anyone for what happened he was a crazy doggo at least he left his mark in the furniture he chewed. He was a yorkshire named Poppy and he was my cute and fluffy son when I lost him I was devastated at least my other doggo of 5 years was there to confort me. I'm not jocking if you want I said it in a Dkdiamantes stream on twitch just look it up.

IGN:Pedro-Trinta (PC)

My wishlist would be anything but I would really like to have the winter glyph packs or the solstice pack or any deluxe pack (except for nidus's) or some plants as decorations. Wish the best of luck to y'all 

Hope you are having fantastique vacations and mery christmas everyone happy tennobaum and lets contemplate what 2019 has instore for the WF comunity (probably RaillJack and the new war lets get ourselfs our space mama back😎)

Edited by Pedro-Trinta
Forgot the story

On 2018-12-15 at 1:11 PM, Athena-Saber said:

Happy Holidays! Athena-Saber here from PC!

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to ask for the stuff below.

Atlas (cause I sold him waaaay back to make room for other warframes.)

Khora

Riven slot(s)

A resource or affinity booster

I've been going into random nodes helping beginners out, giving some essential mods away for free in the trade chat, and have been helping players out in some warframe facebook groups.

Thank you very much, and again, Happy Holidays!

Thank you, Nullgain and Arachnid-Scorpiones!

Merry Christmas fellow Tennos! 😄

I would be happy about literally any gift and do not really ask for anything special this year, even the smallest Potato is appreciated 🙂
buuut if someone really wants to,.... here's my personal list of "things-to-get":

-Umbra Operator Collection

-Hyekka Gene Masking Kit (or any other)

-Nekros Irkalla Collection

-Octavia Maestra Collecition or skin

-Any Octavia Instrument (druk is cool)

-Limbo Graxx Skin

As for my good deeds this year: I Hope working as a nurse on christmas and new year's eve every year is enough to not get on the naughty-list 😄

Edited by Daraas

First off, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Christmas, along with an enjoyable Tennobaum!

Wishlist: I would like anything to help boost my fashion frame game (check my wishlist), however a couple of slots will also make my day!

Story: I usually hang out in the recruiting chat offering my help to newbies that need that extra kick to get started as well as making the odd tutorial on youtube, which may help someone if they stumbled across it.

Again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you very much for whoever sends gifts!

Edited by Pie_Duck

Would it be too much to ask for a charitable soul to gift me the Nidus deluxe collection? I know it's a lot of plat but it does not hurt to ask :)

I'm not sure how much of a good deed this is, but I'm the guy who always change their work days with their co-workers whenever they need a specific free day. And I never ask in return because I have no life, but still, they get what they want from me :B

EDIT: My In game name is the same as the forum nick.

Edited by PraetorGix

Honestly, I, sadly don't have anything to warrant getting these things. I'd be happy with the smallest of gifts. I don't mind receiving nothing but, I wish for a simple message to let me know if everyone's alright. Merry Up-Coming Christmas and A happy Tennobaum.

IGN: Indoril_Elfingrad (PC)

My Wishlist: 

Excalibur Proto-Armor skin

Proto Glaive skin

Provvok Shoulder Guard

Vanquished Banner

Syrinx Leg Plates

Konzu Noggle

Clem Noggle

Scimitar

Classic color pallete. 

Merry Tennobaum, Tenno!

I would absolutely adore a brand spankin' new Operator armor, specifically the Smelter set. Also, I would love if I were to get the Oberon Feyarch skin.

My good deed is:

A few years ago, I came across someone on iFunny named Kreg, who happened to be rather similar in tastes with mine. After talking for some time, and playing some games together over Xbox, one of his friends had passed, by suicide. I took responsibility as to make him feel as nice as possible. Through my actions and persuasion not to commit self-harm, he still lives to this day.

If you do gift me these, I would be ever so appreciative. Thank you tenno, good day!

IGN: RanskyNoodles

Platform: Xbox One

Edited by (XB1)RanskyNoodles
IGN/Platform adding

I personally don't have anything on my wishlist that can be bought (All I want for christmas is maxed out standings) but my girlfriend has been a saint all year and I don't have enough money left over after my xmas shopping to get her the Koppra Armor set on Xbox One, if anyone wants to gift a wonderful girl something she'd be happy to have her Xbox name is TheColonPuncher.

Happy Holidays my fellow Tenno!

Edited by smokestrife

This is so handy, and easy to find other to gift to! (Edit: I am a PC player)

My story, well I am that one guy who insist on saving fallen kubrow's, kavats and the newly added MOA companions. I just can't let those loyal beasties bleed out (sometimes fall on my own ass for doing so but totally worth it).

My wishlist would consist of pretty much anything someone would be willing to gift me, but I have to admit that my most hoped for gift would be Khora. And my second most hoped for gift would be oberons Fayrach skin. But again I'm gratefull for anything and I wish all a happy Tennobaum, may we all gift together for this wonderfull charity!

Edited by Lyemar
I am a PC player

Happy Tennobaum you all!

I am relatively new (profile says 160h on 56d but I seriously didn't see them pass. So much fun!) but I'll do my best to spread the cheer around. =D

Here is my list in order of preference:

Warframe slots (please!)

Solstice glyph pack

Weapons slots
Greater zenurik lens

See you around Tenno 😃

Edited by (XB1)LostSpark13
List editing

Hello everyone and Merry Tennobaum! 

PC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 IGN:  zlou04                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Reactor Potatoes and I really want Garuda collection and it will be the best gift for the New Year         

Edited by zlou04

Hello everyone and Merry Tennobaum! I'll just leave my info here for good luck 🙂

IGN: MagnasWill
Platform: PC
Wish: Any cool decoration(s) and/or anything else you find interesting, surprise me!

May y'all get double of what was given!

Edited by MagnasWill
enhance