Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Uh. . . wow, I. . . uh. . .

Nullgain, Arachnid-Scorpiones, Pipsquig, I. . . thank you! I wasn't actually expecting anything to come of my venting outburst, you didn't have to go and spend platinum on my mopey arse.

Nevertheless, I. . . thank you very much! I finally have a home for both my "Hok-Hewer" and my "Zuuderday Night Special". 

I wish I could pay you back beyond words, but, I. . . shet, got something in my eye.

Hope you folks get to see this, still can't seem to permanently remember how to properly call folks on here via link.

Edited by Unus

Hi all!!

Happy TennoBaum !

IGN : Morpheeus 

Plateform : PC 

My Whishlist :

All noggel or pack noggel

Artisan Pack

Reclamator Pack 

Forma Bundle

Dax Syandana

Reactor or catalyst

Relics pack

Sacrifice Pack 

All decoration

Weapons, Warframe, Sentinels slots

Thx for your générosity, 

All Tenno showing generosity is likely to receive a gift back

Thx for your generosity and i hope you enjoy to receiving my gifts back

@Arachnid-Scorpiones@ced53410@Nullgain@Vayla@Alkyas@bluepheonix13@Irixa@Sumsyo, @idoxblack, @Inquisidor1174, @Leyvonne, @Sukasaa

Edited by Morpheeus

Happy Tennobaum everyone! 

My Wishlist:

ash skins

ivara

mesa

but anything would be great!

My story: I'm a nursing student in college atm. This year I did volunteer work to raise money for shriners children hospitals. I just had surgery a few days ago, and at home recovering. What with insurance, college, life in general lol, etc., can't afford to buy myself anything in game. I will try to send a gift back to anyone who gifts me something.

My ps4 name is oryx453

All i want for tennobaum is........uh.....monk boi? Baruuk i think is his name? that or the nidus deluxe skin, cause who am i kidding, its amazing. Anywho, honestly its great to see the warframe community gifting again and doing it for such a great cause. Keep on doing what you're doing y'all.

IGN: FroHD if needed for any reason (even though it says that on this post)

Edited by FrozenStickerHD
fixed baruuk's name

Hi, and Happy Tennobaum to everyone !

I do not think I've done any good particular things this year. It has been quite calm.

So I don't know if I deserve anything.

Moreover, i'm not really in need, but, for those who want to make gifts anyway, here's a tiny whishlist :

Formas

Decorations

(Both because I know I want / need, but never think to bought some.)

And, of course, i'll send a gift back to anyone who will send a present ! (Thx @Morpheeus , @Irixa and @LokiBird by the way !)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joyeuses fêtes à tous les Tennos !

Edited by Alkyas
Ajout d'une mention

Merry Christmass, and a awesome Tennobaum 2018 for everyone! ❤️  

After 3 long years suffering of depression and anxiety problems i FINALLY could get a job! IM SO HAPPY! Im very very happy and optimist about 2019! But with this i got like just weekends to play 😕 But atleast i have weekends right? 😄 I would love to give some gifts BUT i didnt get my first full payment e.e i got like 3 days of work payment cuz i started 11/27 sooo... 

MY WISHLIST: 

Frames and arsenal:  

Spoiler

ANY Weapon that is of your taste! Like: "Oh, i relly love my amprex, i should give one to this boi so he could love too !

Garuda 

Khora PLEASE IM A CAT PERSON WHO CANT HAVE A CAT e,e 

Revenant 

Limbo, Zephyr, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, Volt, Rhino, Banshee PRIMES 

Cosmetics:

Spoiler

ANY, colors please! Any armor, any syandana, anything!  Bundles and skins are also very welcome!

Misc: 

Spoiler

Any slots! Any ship things! Any pet related things! POTATOES TOO PLEASE!

Ty so much for this opportunity, i really like how this community is getting bigger and really awesome, im so sorry for any english wrong words i used this is not my primary language. 

MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY TENNOBAUM GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

@Inquisidor1174Thank you for the Ivara statue ❤️ ,@Arachnid-ScorpionesThank you for the weapon slots! ❤️ 

Edited by Synchronista.

Story:

Well... I finally gained the courage to go to college and start on my way to get a degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. I have pretty severe social anxiety, so actually going to a University with thousands of people--and completely away from family--is a pretty tough deal. I just finished up my first semester! It went better than I could have hoped. I've managed to help out quite a few people while I've been there--which, surprisingly, has also helped me quite a bit with my anxiety. I've also recruited a few fellow tenno! :community:

Platform: PC

IGN: LokiBird

Wishlist:

Argon Pegamite Decoration

Affinity or Resource BoostersWeapon, Warframe, or Riven Slots

Daybreak, Dojo, Corpus, Fire, Grineer, Ice, Lotus, Smoke, or Storm Color Pallete

Atlas, Baruuk, Gara, Garuda, Harrow, Khora or Octavia (Bundles if you feel super generous... lol )

Mag Pneuma, Mesa Presido, Nekros Irkalla, or Volt Proto Skin (Again, bundles if you feel super generous... )

(Thank you @Alkyas, @Bostich, and @Longeres so very much for your kind gifts! You're all super awesome. Have a wonderful Christmas and Tennobaum!)

On a side note, my younger brother also plays Warframe. I know he never reads the forums, so I'll ask for something for him as well, if that's ok?

Brother's Platform: PC

Brother's IGN: tclayt

Gift list:

(Warframes I know he doesn't have) Atlas, Baruuk, Gara, Garuda, Harrow, Khora, Mesa, Nidus, Octavia

And anything else you'd like to give him. I'm sure he'll be thrilled! He doesn't have very many in-game friends.

(He got one gift, Nidus, so far. It made him very surprised and happy!)

Thank you in advance for anything you gift! It's greatly appreciated! I will always try to send some sort of gift in return if I can!

Happy Tennobaum and a very Merry Christmas to all of you! 😊

#WeAllGiftTogether 🎅

Edited by LokiBird
Much Christmas Thankfullness :)

Well, I've had a few gifts already, though if someone wishes to throw one or two more my way I won't complain. It took my a while but I finally farmed enough standing to reach the gain all the Gem material blue prints to make all the parts for Garuda. If someone was to throw some Forma my way or even her alt helmet, I would greatly appreciate it.

Of course feel free to give some gifts to another needy soul if you like.

I just want that cool Tennobaum armor. :smile:

happy tennobaum everyone i wont mind any gift althrough i do want stuff from my wishlist plus i dont really have fashionframe stuff as i dont have plat left for it

my wishlsit includes (gift whatever you want to from it):

nidus (althrough i might buy him with plt i earned from a giveaway still waiting for it to arrive, but if yo uwnat ot buy him for me then do it, will save me some plat so i can get mods i need)

syrinx leg plates

plus anything you want (because i really want that armor set from the last tennobaum goal) if its a weapon or a warframe you think i should try out, i only came back after a break of 1 year and forgot whats good and whats not. keep in mind i am master rank 8.

my ign is shalev9873 (pc)

(edit): thanks for everyone who gifted me stuff (including the ones who gifted after i made thi post if you did), thank you so much i can now do some good fashion frame finally+removed the stuff i got with the plat from the discord nitro pakcage and the stuff that people gave me

Edited by shalev9873

I used to be an avid Mag Prime Player, I'm just returning back from a year or 2 hiatus. I left around the plains update. Everything is kinda brand new to me. It feels good to be back honestly. 

My Wishlist:

Warframes:
I've been wanted Nekros and Oberon Prime since I've they're out so if you have any sets of those I'd be so grateful honestly.

Revenant is another one I'm interested in.

Weapons:

Any new weapon honestly that you think is really fun and that I should try out. I've been gone a while.

Misc:

Color palettes, I always love customization. 

If anyone does get me something off the list, that'd be wonderful, It'd honestly make my Holiday. I don't have much nowadays, and I'm rarely ever home to enjoy some laid back time as I've recently gone military. I was lucky to be home for Christmas. Anyway thanks in advance.

Wishlist:
1. Harrow (because defection sucks)
2. Weapon Slot or Warframe Slot!
3. Any potato 😄

Story:
This year has been one of the most stressful for me. On top of me going to college and working at the same time, many unfortunate things have been happening in my family that puts me in financial stress as I am the oldest kid in the family and I have been helping them as much as I can! I hope you all have a wonderful time with the holidays and also here's to a great new year~

My IGN is: UngodlyB and i play on PC! Add me and lets run some missions sometime :)

Edited by UngodlyB

Oh, missed a creation of this topic ><
Merry tennobaum everyone, finally i can send useful gifts to people, wishlists is really great!

All things from my wishist is too expensive(like new warframe collection), so, dont worry about gifts at all 😄

I wish a Happy Tennobaum for everyone.

This wishlist looks interesting so i guess i will try my luck xD , the most desired thing for me is the magical  Afinitty booster , and if someone have a bigger buget chroma dynasty collection or ember vermillion skin will bring a lot of happines.

🎄Hey guys/gals. This’ll be the last time I post this on here. I have recieved nothing as of yet, it’d be appreciated if I recieved just one of my Wishlist items 🙂 Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum to all!🎄

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag: Robbo m8

I am very grateful if I receive any of these items!

Nezha Empyrean Collection

Excalibur Ronin Skin

Frost Harka Bundle

Ember Vermillion Collection

Gara Silica Helmet

Hyekka Gene Masking Kit

Octavia Diva Skin

Vauban Citadel Collection

Edited by (XB1)Robbo m8

46 minutes ago, (XB1)Robbo m8 said:

🎄Hey guys/gals. This’ll be the last time I post this on here. I have recieved nothing as of yet, it’d be appreciated if I recieved just one of my Wishlist items 🙂 Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum to all!🎄

Frankly, I gifted some people but your items are expansive. You are the only one I saw posting their list multiple time which also rub me the wrong way.

Mostly I’d wish for my friends on xbox to be able to get some of their wishlist items or some slots and reactors and catalysts to help them out since they’re still pretty new. 

Their xbox gamertags are 

Y So Edgy 

Rose AfterLife

Ace Pilot Blitz

and 

RagnarFelhammer (not really new, but he’s one of my greatest friends and has been a real help these past few days)

If it is required to say what they’ve done to be on the nice list, then does being great friends and being there when my dad passed away last thursday count? Because I think that’s a pretty good reason to treat them.