Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.1

[DE]Megan

I can't even launch the game. My launcher's stuck on "checking for new content" at 13.8 MB for about an hour now. I tried restarting the launcher and my PC and neither helped. I tried again without aggressive and bulk download, still no luck. 

I am seriously disappointed that the rewards are locked by completing the entire bounty. The first stage rewards requires you to complete all 3 stages?? Why doesn't it work like the normal bounties and give us the Common rewards/Uncommon for the first 2 stages? Also why the heck is the mission to take down the Orb reward Solaris United standing and not Vox Solaris? And why only 1,000 standing?? An imperfect Kubradon capture rewards 1,500 standing!

31 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pander

eG4ibse.jpg

You guys broke FAR more than you fixed.  And many of your new additions are just wrong and nearly all of them are broken in some way.  This had to be rushed. But Merry Christmas!  You've now made me actually NOT want to play Warframe.

Archived