Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archguns

RP.Ben.Eagle

Why the Hell did they think making Archguns a power up would be a good idea, I have waited so long to use archguns in normal missions and THIS is what I get?

This is the first time DE has let me down, in 4 years.

I was gonna buy prime access but, just because of this I'm not.

Here is how it should be.

-Movement speed

can't have your secondary.

And heavy ammo would be a Rare drop... But it drops from all enemies

Edited by RP.Ben.Eagle

3 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

THIS!

And wait, wtf? It's a powerup? How does that even work?! WHY?!

WTF DE?!

Atmosphere Arch-Gun can be summoned in normal missions with the Archweapon Deployer, but once Ammo has been depleted there is a 10 minute cool-down until you can summon again. The intent here is to allow you moments of beefy damage output, and not become just another Primary/Secondary weapon. 

That was in the patch notes.

So stupid

Edited by RP.Ben.Eagle

I love Lamp...

also arch-guns to be a primary that give you a hobbled dragon key debuff while you hold them.

A new playstyle would be nice, because this hack'n slash, run super fast, on shotting everything meta is freaking boring lol

DE please don't get on Santa's naughty list :3

Edited by (XB1)StrayHALO MAN

6 minutes ago, RP.Ben.Eagle said:

The intent here is to allow you moments of beefy damage output, and not become just another Primary/Secondary weapon. 

Beefy damage? Im pretty sure just about every primary is beefier damage. Imperitor vandal vs supra vandal anyone? Ever heard of tigris prime? 

not like this DE, not like this...

less movement speed and taking both primary and secondary slots is good enough and on point DE, the power up thingy has never worked for anyone

the special ammo is reasonable enough, but make it drop on any type of mission..

Edited by Toppien

i like how it is now, they are very powerful in normal missions and its only good that they are not always available, that would take away the need of any other weapon. i used my fluctus, without any forma, in the sortie missions today and oneshot everything through the whole sortie

7 minutes ago, Aviarium said:

i like how it is now, they are very powerful in normal missions and its only good that they are not always available, that would take away the need of any other weapon. i used my fluctus, without any forma, in the sortie missions today and oneshot everything through the whole sortie

So can most of the weapons we already have that dont have cooldowns.

10 minutes ago, Aviarium said:

Dude my Prisma Gorgon does 38k corrosive a shot, I want my arch-guns to be heavy and slow me down. I dont care if it's oneshotting everything or not, I take the Kracken on sorties just because it feels good to shoot.

almost all 300 guns I have are one shots.

I would rather be a Heavy Gunner than a warframe sometimes because being op is boring if the gun is a one shotting pee shooter.

This is how I want to feel when playing like a commando lol xD

18ZMj-.gif

th?id=OIP.7H26IuPGl0wLjLGX2bBekQHaHa&pid

Edited by (XB1)StrayHALO MAN
example

vor 21 Minuten schrieb mrbubblepants:

So can most of the weapons we already have that dont have cooldowns.

the difference is that my fluctus didnt have any forma in it yet, had one mod-slot open and one shot kills everything in a broad line - like an arca plasmor on steroids who does not care about anything in its way, like walls .. and has a falloff of 300

I don't mind it being a power-up. But I wish the punishment wasn't quite as harsh, since most missions don't last 10 minutes overall, especially not after using the archgun. But at least it's better than Transcendence since you can deploy it straight away 

I'd like to be able to use that power up a great deal more. Maybe have the game track how well you're doing after running out of bullets, and if you're still doing well, drop a heavy weapon ammo pack in your path to reward you. Or just flat reduce the cooldown. 

And a buff would be appreciated, just to really sell that we're bringing artillery into a gunfight. 

DE, this is an embarassment.

We didn't want Arch-Guns on ground because they are stronger than our regular primaries (which they aren't), we want them on ground because we want to shoot stuff with huge guns! WHY the hell would you put such a cooldown mechanic that's usually meant for "powerup-weapons" on weapons weaker than what you can bring with your loadout?

Did you guys just line up an army of level 1 corpus crewmen, unloaded with a fully modded Imperator vandal and thought it was overpowered?

Newsflash: Just about any properly modded primary weapon people bring to high level runs will melt any number of lvl1 enemies within seconds...

vor 2 Stunden schrieb bad4youLT:

Not only archguns are inpractical to use on top heavy weapons ammo only drops from valis enemys .

But wait weres more , freaking grattler clip nerf by half and velocitus lost third of its damage here goes my dream eidolon hunting meta shift 

Wait WHAT?

Velocitus damge got nerfed? WHY would they do that? I mean even the un-nerfed one has several times less damage than some of the other high alpha weapons like Opticor, Dread, etc...

I was really let down with the arch-gun. I've thought about heavy weapons and how they would work for a long time, and they teased them maybe taking up multiple weapon slots during a devstream some time ago. I was really excited for that. Instead, we get a 10 minute cooldown on a weapon I don't feel the need to take out. Nevermind the 10 seconds of animation wait time to take it out of the gear wheel. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Viges:

I think the system is fine, cooldown is a bit too long though.

But the big spider fight sucks absolutely terribly. So sad.

How exactly is the system "fine"?

The Arch-Guns are weaker than stuff you can put into your loadout. There is zero reason to lock the Arch-Guns behind a stupid cooldown mechanic.