Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

SilverBones

I am personally not a fan of using Hayden Tenno in ANYTHING regarding Warframe. None of his influence makes sense to me.

I agree he should not be used directly. Then Nadia and Mezner would suddenly be equally important.

No lets just say that the earth going mad zombie apocalypse, was the result of a failed experiment.

Humanity fled to space, but used the technocyte as the buildingblocks for survival and advancement.

The name Tenno is more likely to be related to their function; gods or angelic warriors.

WHEN the Rhino Codex take place is vital. Was Earth lost already, or did it happen later?

On the note of the timeline, Redskittlez seem to be rewriting history for the animated movie he is planning.

Should we aim to build a alternate universe together, or as separate fan-fictions?

I mean, I still love the thought of Baphomet building bio-soldiers for the orokin. The question is when he did that.

Baph and Typh crossing paths is something I would love to see :)

On the note of the timeline, Redskittlez seem to be rewriting history for the animated movie he is planning.

Should we aim to build a alternate universe together, or as separate fan-fictions?

I mean, I still love the thought of Baphomet building bio-soldiers for the orokin. The question is when he did that.

Baph and Typh crossing paths is something I would love to see :)

While I love RedSkittlez idea and aim to be a part of that project as a voice actor, I dislike the idea of rewriting history just for your own fanfiction. Just as the best fiction, imo, is the kind that's grounded in reality, so too is the best fan fiction the kind that's grounded in the source material. The more you can make something without tweaks to the original story, the better it is.

I say we leave him alone to do his own thing and work within the confines of the lore a little more closely.

• 2 weeks later...

Morec0, the Syndicate idea is yours, care to make it official as a Concept?

If so, I can even make a aimated gif akin to the other syndicates - they hardly move after all.

Eh, why not. I've dropped it from the larger concept but I still got all the pieces for it as a thing. I'll have a post ready in a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

An awesome concept your Baphomet!

You know? The relationship between the Insfestation, the Technocyte and the Tenno remembers me Tekkaman Blade.

Appart from that, the idea of a Tenno, not being infected, because they were infected too with the technocyte, but falling to the infestation, or its hive mind of whatever is it, appart from being very cool, have its own connotations.

First of all, like a Tenno, he probably could what Grinner, Corpus and current Infested cannot do, chase the Tenno to their refugees. Think about that, the Tenno, us, only are in danger when they go out to a mission. Yeah, and while sleeping in a lost cryocapsule.

Thinking about that I have imagined...

Lotus:

Tenno, Alad V goes behind something I though lost. Something that should remain lost.

One of the Tenno that fall to the Infestation sleeps in some place. A place about Alad has some hints.

We need to stop him, Tenno.

For me it would be cool a campaign to impede his awaken, like with the Fomore. And it would be more cool the participacion of some of the characters in that campaign, overall the Stalker, well helping you, or acting against you.

I say this because I don´t know how exactly he thinks. He hate you but not enough to understand the danger that Baphomet is for the system? Or F*** you, the hate for the Tenno is all that he have, so he will help Alad to find and awake him.

And the final part of the campign should be a fight against the awaken Baphomet before, despite all the efforts, having failed to prevent his awakening.

please stand in queue.

I've been for this to happen ever since I first met the infected...

... I WANT TO JOIN ! NOW ! Baphomet-sama, I want to join the tentacle army, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D !!!

And me ? Pleeeeease TwT

B-but ... I want a tentacle-hug TwT

Prepares Cascade Bombs...

Yea, the infested need more bosses, and so do the orokin... VOR IS LAME

I feel sad for Vor. There is an untold story there we know nothing about.

He may be mad, but he is old and a base for the soldier clones. He calls himself father, I have allways wanted to know how old he really is.

I still say thathe Corpus ought to have their own Corpus-infested boss when Infestation takes over one of their assassination nodes, rather than Phorid.

I agree with you. The whole "manifestation" is too demonesque for my tast. I rather they either redo the unit all together, or add a Corpus variant.

Depending on what the mutalist-parasite does to the hives, infested hyenas or even jackal is not impossible.