Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Bear

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

Just had a curious thought. What if Dr.Uriel broke into the labs where the Proto Rhino where kept and stole some of them?

Partly in a furious rage, but allso for taking what should have been his from the start. Not sure where that would lead, but it is a fun thought.

Just had a curious thought. What if Dr.Uriel broke into the labs where the Proto Rhino where kept and stole some of them?

Partly in a furious rage, but allso for taking what should have been his from the start. Not sure where that would lead, but it is a fun thought.

Hmm... not sure if I am keen on adding more than a cursory mention of established lore in my projects. We still don't know what the Proto-Rhino is/was/could be, let alone how it would be involved with the infestation.

Ha ha ha! Yes. Thats' s my archvillain! Look at him go!

Edit: I really like the city backdrop.

Edited by arch111

*resolves to perfect Alad V impression to do a radio drama of this scene*

Like Alad ever had a chance

Well, imagine if he got his collar around Baphomet...

The Price of Ambition:

ambition_zps370d76e4.png

... I wanna print this artwork and put it on my wall ... Now :D !

You're awesome Silver-san ^ω^

In light of these artworks, I will take a new iteration pass at really nailing Baphomets armor.

The hard edge carapace look is something I really want to add to the body and define the claws further.

I allso want to get some form of model going for Merrihem, still thinking of a warped kubrow.

I am thinking of incorporating some kind of armor or tech in B:s body with orokin design, possibly forma and the white stuff in the towers.

What do you think of this?

In light of these artworks, I will take a new iteration pass at really nailing Baphomets armor.

The hard edge carapace look is something I really want to add to the body and define the claws further.

I allso want to get some form of model going for Merrihem, still thinking of a warped kubrow.

I am thinking of incorporating some kind of armor or tech in B:s body with orokin design, possibly forma and the white stuff in the towers.

What do you think of this?

You do what you need man. I am always up to seeing your interpretation.

Ok cool. For a start he is getting both taller and more mass.

This is fun :)

baphomet_and_typhus_by_gaber111-d8doafc.

This is a different model than I have used in the last renders, because I have gone back a step to focus more on the hard sections of the armor and to try to capture the infestation more in the details.

The point here is to compare Typhus and Baphomet side by side. I am pretty happy with how they look together wich makes me think they will work in a animation together.

What do you think? Baphomet might still evolve further before I consider him fully done.

• Upvote 6

Mass Effect have some super awesome art direction and concept artists, for sure.

I say the collectors are same but different, and let's face it; ME stole from every body so now it appears we all steal from ME.

Tis the way of the world.

• Upvote 1

Well, after Loki, Banshee, Excalibur and all those other thematic names, Baphomet would not be so bad, especially since Golem also comes from a similar area of the Earth.

exactly. And this would be awesome especially a archwing boss o.o Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_
  • Upvote 1

I have begun to think it was Baphomet who provided Alad with the Mutalist virus. Yes, yes he is not in the game i know.

This is just me thinking Baphomet is secretly hiding behind the scenes. He will reveal himself when the time is right.

• Upvote 2

10/10 would agree baphomet be in the game imagine him every infested boss beside him 

What about Infested Syndicate? We(at least I and some more people) Need It.

• Upvote 1