Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Pablo says he would rework Vauban the next time he eats tacos!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

I almost feel the amount of people playing a frame AND the amount of tennogen are out for said frame should be taken into account when reworks/tweaks are mentioned. Someone whos invested not only time and resources (may that be forma or real money) into a frame isn't going to like looking back a year from now when 6 more frames are out and seeing frames they were sooooo invested in shelved as time moves on. You can keep showing off new flashier and dps oriented frames, but that doesn't change the fact that some of my older frames own all the skins they possibly can, and can't effectively compete in comparison to newer frames. Thus lowering my own personal gameplay options or bringing down the team in group based content. On another note, Warframe asked what we would most likely be interested in via a poll. Railjack, Melee 3.0, The New War, or (the one I had to go with) SURPRISE ME, and all I could think is....if someone mains a older frame or one in serious need of a rework....wouldn't they be less interested? Hard to get hyped on a CC frame or the current version of Wukong. 😫

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DanteYoda said:

So wait is Vauban mexican?

No, hes named/modeled after Sebastien Le Prestre de Vauban, so hes french. But I dunno, would he change if Pablo wasn't joking about working on Vauban the next time he had tacos? Id definitely put up with Senor Vaubanza at this point if so. 

1 hour ago, zen625 said:

No, hes named/modeled after Sebastien Le Prestre de Vauban, so hes french.

Then his current kit fits. Since it ensures he is only good for running away! (Sorry I couldn't resist.)

I'm honestly a little miffed at this. Nyx, Vauban, Titania, Atlus, Wukong, Nezha, & Zephyr were all in dire need of reworks.
Yet oddly, Atlus, Zephyr, & Titania got their reworks far before Vauban even got glanced at.

It's obvious that Nezha got rework thanks to his Deluxe Skin, but Vauban didn't.
Zephyr got reworked conveniently in the nic of time for her Prime Access to drop.
I admit, I got nothing on Atlus. He caught me off guard.
Nyx is one of Rebecca favorites. I'm sure she got a rework in an attempt to shut her up in the office.
Titania is probably some Dev's favorite. Although her rework feels very light handed. When she needed to be melted down into molten Warframe & reforged from scratch.

Vauban is in Wukongs boat impo. He needs an absolute remake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Then his current kit fits. Since it ensures he is only good for running away! (Sorry I couldn't resist.)

XD that actually made me LOL. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Vauban is in Wukongs boat impo. He needs an absolute remake.

I agree if we leave Bastille as is. Because even if all of the other ability's in Vauban's kit were removed and you could ONLY use Bastille he would mostly function the same in higher end gamplay. 

3 hours ago, zen625 said:

XD that actually made me LOL. 

I agree if we leave Bastille as is. Because even if all of the other ability's in Vauban's kit were removed and you could ONLY use Bastille he would mostly function the same in higher end gamplay. 

Vauban needs to take some rework cues from Nidus...and possibly have a sentinel enhance ability in his kit.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73