Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda orokin symbol

64m3r

29 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

That is not an Orokin alphabet symbol, just a Garuda symbol. Chroma has a couple of his own as well.

The last Warframe that had Orokin writing was base Hydroid, sadly, and the last Prime weapon the Akbolto.

You sure? I mean it looks like it could be just a bit decorated, like the way ''Hayden Tenno'' ussually is in the places that you see it.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I always figured those symbols were kind of like Serial Number/info on guns: warframes are essentially weapon systems, with a production line and such. at the very least it's a symbol that identifies the Warframe.

also, she's a Majinn warframe, judging by her head symbol:

Image result for warframe garuda majinn

I now have a dream that when/if they rework Garuda they say on dev stream "this isn't even her final form!"

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I always figured those symbols were kind of like Serial Number/info on guns: warframes are essentially weapon systems, with a production line and such. at the very least it's a symbol that identifies the Warframe.

also, she's a Majinn warframe, judging by her head symbol:

Image result for warframe garuda majinn

Actually, Loki and Trinity to name a few have actual Orokin writing stating they are "Tenno Model 2100N Serial 148H"

47 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Actually, Loki and Trinity to name a few have actual Orokin writing stating they are "Tenno Model 2100N Serial 148H"

I was always amused by the fact that Volt has "Danger" written on his body six times.

Six. Just how many Archimedians got electrocuted for them to write it that many times?

4 hours ago, Corvid said:

I was always amused by the fact that Volt has "Danger" written on his body six times.

It's appropriate considering what you're dealing with. 

I consider Garuda's mark as being the Orokin version of a biohazard symbol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...