Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

40B93F0AFAAC7562A16A1F2DA2E181CE24406B93

Nidus, 373

"People say I infect them and turn them into monsters...

But that is only cause they rejected my love, and forever I wander. I extend my hand to you to come see a world, of beauty, majesty-- and loads of infestation!

My hobbies include wandering the solar system, playing video games, devouring the flesh of my enemies. I know a good joint where they serve rotisserie over a burning fire - Grineer Style!

And my kin would love to see new faces, and we would a beautiful nest together!

I have plenty of love to offer- and flesh!"

Edited by Xemgoa

whvRI45.jpg

Name: Frost

Hello ladies, Frost here. Fortuna-tely for you I'm single and ready to mingle.

I'm in the prime of my life right now and looking for someone special who can melt my icy heart.

I like to spend my free time taking long walks across the Orb Vallis and traveling to

icy worlds, like Europa, collecting snowglobes. So if you're not afraid of the occasional

cold shoulder hit me up and we'll Ludoplex and chill.

Edited by (XB1)Lord 0F Embers

warframe___ordis_by_k4ve-dackrvu.png

Do you enjoy meaningful conversation (sometimes forced upon you) with a sexy blue cube of sentient energy? Look no further, meet Ordis! 

His likes: •Cosmic Background Radiation

• Talking to himself, and himself

• Being sassy

His Dislikes: • Helminth

• Jordas Golems

• Being lied to about precepts

Don't settle for less, try Ordis! You'll never go back.

Ever.

Edited by (PS4)JordanMalicious

c0d0695c98bef4ee9d9351a0cc166c19.jpg

Revenant

Name: Revenant

Hobbies: Long walks along the Gara Toht Lake, Feeding Vomalysts, Fighting Teralysts

Description: This old timer here is out looking to get out there again. Finally free from being trapped i can show all my skills. The energy coming out from my mouth has quite it's convenient uses ;). I'll show you a wonderful time with all the experience I used to have, granted I still have trouble using a lot of the high tech things. So i prefer to use methods that are "down to earth", get it? That's a dad joke for you, it even could be a great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great- and so on grandfather joke. Now where do I click to finish my profile? Ahh I found it, it's right her-

Name: Inaros
Occupation/trade: retired Tomb Protector and God of the Sands
Height: 7'10'
Eye Color: not applicable
Hair Color: not applicable
Weight: 67lbs/30kg

Well-Enbalmed William Seeking Sand-Loving Sally

Turn-ons: long naps under the beach, long socks, ice cream, sand art

Turn-offs: ladies who dislike sand in places it does not belong, mummy puns, fire

About Me (the 100 words or less part):
My friends have said my best qualities are that I qualify as an antique and am infested with small bugs. If you're the right person for me, you'll be noble and articulate, won't be afraid to change my bandages and will have a healthy respect for tombs. My ideal date is relaxing in a padded coffin in the unforgiving deserts of the Sphinx Nebula (Sector A-6) with a combat-ready person by my side. While we're there, I may evaluate your human tissue, checking that you're up to my understandably high standards. Attached are several hieroglyphs describing my attributes.

Edited by Fat_Burrito

http://OAHKLP9.jpg

Name: Mag

Likes: Anything magnetic, Volt, The Angel with Golden wings, Crushing things

Dislikes:  Gauss helmet, Umbra, 

Favourite Primary Weapon: Boar Prime

Favourite Secondary Weapon: Akmangus

Favourite Melee Weapon: Darka Prime 

Quote: "My vision flattened, the hearing muffled and buzzed" 

Edited by (PS4)nobske-mc9
Image not showing

Resultado de imagen para warframe inarosnombre : inaros 

hobby:vicio al warframe 😃 y inaros es el mejpr

soy tipo fuerte ,sincero ,empoderado con mucha poder en warframe pero sencillo eso si aveses timido , mis talentos son ser malo en warframe , saber utilizar el poder de la arena y se construir piramides , tuve de un protector antiguio de una ciudad una relacion cercana alias de : segundo hermano de darvo vende todo carerero xd baro katier xdddd espero que les guste con mucho cariño andres #platinos fin