Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Nightwave (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

On 2019-02-27 at 3:47 PM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

Please tell me sanctuary onslaught isnt mandatory now , i really dislike that game mode , i dont want to be forced to play it *Bangs head against wall*, Is it possible to skip some of the tasks and still get the  rewards i want?

Its only 3 waves. 

On 2019-02-27 at 1:21 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed naughty Syndicate’s not giving you a new Rank when attempting to Rank up if you’re an ‘enemy’ with that respective Syndicate as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1064650-ranking-syndicates-post-nightwave/

Praise the lord, I wasn't the only one experiencing this problem...

Still wish we could address the red haring in the room though. Having normal alerts completely gone means you're essentially forced to grind Nightwave to get Nitain. The 5-in-1 pack is great, but having Wolf Creds locked behind ranking is not a good concept. We should be able to earn them, even in small quantities, by completing each Daily and Weekly. You could definitely throw in Wolf Creds, blueprints & resources as rewards for completing the objectives, otherwise this system won't really be as incentivizing as the previous alert system.

So far, I love the change. I just wish there was more to do once you killed off the challenges, like maybe alerts (ok I never had a problem with Alerts, they needed love mind you and this could be the love they need) that award wolf tokens and nightwave rep.

I like the nightwave, but I wish that there were more daily alerts/challenges, or that they were per mission as the past challenges. Sure give less affinity if they are per mission, but the prisoners are very rare and they give so little that is hard to get the affinity to rank up. And since there is just 1 daily challenge and depending on the weekly challenges you can do them all in one day we get just a dibble of affinity, and I really, really want the WoS6 armor, and the grind for the wolf himself is also pretty hard, I play several hours every day and since the update I only got the wolf once, if I am lucky I get four or five prisoner packs a day.

Another issue with the challenges that I have is the 'with friends or clanmates' challenges, more often than not my friends and clanmates aren't online when I play so it is hard to fulfill the challenges with that requirement. And DE the 60 min survival challenges is a bit too much, sure I can do it but finding a team to do them with is hard,and having to do 2 of those in the same week and one of them being kuva survival? My friends and clanmates that i play with recently are under MR 10 and new players, they aren't capable of lasting 60 min in a survival mission, specially one with no life support. I am trying to teach them how to play but they are still too green to handle long bouts of endurance missions, they don't have the gear and mods for it.

Now on a bug, when the Profit Taker fight update dropped I got a bug that is very similar to stick drift. I checked it is not stick drift, it only happens in Warframe, I can't use Mesa's peacemaker because it drifts to the left something fierce, several weapons also drift when I hold the trigger, the codex scanner also does so making scanning hard to do, often when I leave a loading screen to a mission or returning to my ship the camera will drift to the right or the left. It isn't because i am accidentally pushing the stick as I tested by keeping my thumb off the stick, it isn't 'recoil' based as the codex scanner has no recoil, and as I mentioned before it only happens in warframe. I am playing Apex legends, bloodborne and other games and I get no drift.

PC gets a huge update with a lot of new stuff to level and it just so happens to coincide with a double affinity weekend. When will consoles ever get the same love? 

I have nothing to level or forma right now that this double affinity weekend is here. The salt is strong with this one. 

On 2019-02-27 at 10:47 PM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

Please tell me sanctuary onslaught isnt mandatory now , i really dislike that game mode , i dont want to be forced to play it *Bangs head against wall*, Is it possible to skip some of the tasks and still get the  rewards i want?

it is on multiple occasions. 

It's nice to see something promising regular content again. I'm not complaining mimd you, fortuna was well worth the wait. Old alert system was just bad(but for when it came out worked, just not anymore). This actually solves two Serious problems with the game, nothing clear to work towards and nothing to do.

Honestly de plz keep this system. I get there's that new player to veteran balance but that really is not a problem here. Anyone complaining either is salty because they don't have a lot of time (fair enough that's the reality some times) or there just whining because they can.

Although a few tweeks I'd suggest, 1st make up the appearance rate of the events uniqe enemies. I'm aware the spawns will become stronger over time but I mean give us a more solid way to make the big boss appear. Like capture so many convicts or something. 2nd provide small amounts of wolf creds for completing missions (like 5 for a daily, 10 for the weekly and 15 for the extras) prices might need a tweeked but it will give the player more than standing to incentivise doing the missions. 3ed give us some challenging ones, not everything needs to be catered to newer players (plz don't roast me for this, it's a reality that there are some things new players need to work towards. Not everything should just be handed to us).

On 2019-02-27 at 12:56 PM, (PS4)PHANTOM_LORDING said:

How are we supposed to get argon crystals now without any alerts

I never got them from alerts in the 1st place._. When I need them I just do any mission in the void and pick up some. Best day I got 11. Normally , like 3 or 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived