Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So anyone else fought the wolf yet?

Cheki...

On 2019-02-27 at 4:11 PM, Wolfways said:

How the hell are you supposed to fight him?

My wife and I fought him. Both with fully modded weapons, we ran out of ammo with both primary and secondary weapons and had to kill him with Amps. It took about 40 minutes.

He dropped a normal crappy mod.

40 mins? I killed him solo In less than 10. Use puncture and I believe rad.

Fought him 3 times so far. First was on Adaro ivara hush soma Prime solo (5 mins of headshots)

2nd was on hydron about 1 min

3rd was lvl 78. 4 people had him pinned to the wall. That was a 10 min shannanegan. Arca plasmor, operators, prisma gremlins with a riven. We tried everything

Met him 4 times. First time was Lua as Limbo. I killed him as Operator while he attacked my lifeless Limbo. Second time was in +300% damage part of the void and got one shotted. Third time was in a relic mission and he was level 80 with invincible level 80 prisoners. After team mates and I hammered him for a couple minutes, I discovered Revenant's Reave works on him. So I did some Reaves on him and killed him in less than a minute. Fourth time was in a timed Nightmare mission. I had to ignore him...

Yes, i've fought wolf. Contrary to most people on these forums, I love that he's an absolute sponge because i get to bust my ass to see how fast I can kill him. I fought a level 167 Wolf and managed to kill him in >1 minute. I've found out that he appears to be immune to status effects so i started toying around with specific wolf killing melee builds. Now i just bring that melee weapon with me and keep tweaking it until i find that sweet spot. I'm hoping to run into a level 200+ Wolf so i can really give him a run for his money.

I know most of you don't like spending forever fighting an NPC but I see it as a chance to optimize your dps. Granted melee 2.0 is going out the window soon, but its fun nonetheless.

Yeah, I fought him for the first time on Sunday when I was doing Orokin vault runs with my Titania....

He basically said "SQUISH THE BUG!", threw his hammer at me, and left me splatted on the wall like Mosquito Queen in One Punch Man.

He doesn't seem to be affected by Razorflies at all.

I haven't fought the updated version yet, but the old one was very easy, if slightly tedious. Still, Shattering Impact to remove his armor and Magus Lockdown to paralyze and kill him in seconds was not too bad. The latter's been patched out, and he also has higher damage now, so I'm a bit worried for future encounters.

I finally got to say yesss

i did fight with this tough nut :whew:

It wasnt easy .. while you equiped dragon key that reduced the damage and doeing over 30+ enemys

even larkspur got stress on that guy

But i got [NorthWind] in return after i almost smashed my screen .. yes sorry anger :facepalm:

This wolf .. such an bullet sponge .. anyone else noticed this

I do hope i gonna see this stalkers copy cat more often

39 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Yes, i've fought wolf. Contrary to most people on these forums, I love that he's an absolute sponge because i get to bust my ass to see how fast I can kill him. I fought a level 167 Wolf and managed to kill him in >1 minute. I've found out that he appears to be immune to status effects so i started toying around with specific wolf killing melee builds. Now i just bring that melee weapon with me and keep tweaking it until i find that sweet spot. I'm hoping to run into a level 200+ Wolf so i can really give him a run for his money.

I know most of you don't like spending forever fighting an NPC but I see it as a chance to optimize your dps. Granted melee 2.0 is going out the window soon, but its fun nonetheless.

Shattering Impact works on him... People use Sarpa, but I imagine Redeemer or anything with very fast attack speed should work. Or seriously, just bring Revenant and you won't even need weapons to kill him, level 30 or level 200... Target % health damage abilities scale well!  I wonder if they'll patch that...  you still have to do Reave at most 13 times. Not a complete walk in the park...

1 hour ago, nslay said:

Shattering Impact works on him... People use Sarpa, but I imagine Redeemer or anything with very fast attack speed should work. Or seriously, just bring Revenant and you won't even need weapons to kill him, level 30 or level 200... Target % health damage abilities scale well!  I wonder if they'll patch that...  you still have to do Reave at most 13 times. Not a complete walk in the park...

Usually just let my kavat strip his armor to zero. I need the dps slot on my melee. Its cool to see everyone's different methods. Yeah % abilities work really well, I've seen that. I saw someone Garuda him dead pretty quick. I enjoy that there are so many ways we can find to speed up content. Warframe truly is a "toolbox" kind of game, where we have all the tools at our disposal, its just our job to figure out how to use them best.

I fought him twice at the beginning of Nightwave, in pubs. Then this last sunday got him back to back in 2 Derelict captures missions when I was solo carrying the 4 Dragon keys... First time he vaporized me... but I got him the second time (the room he spawned in with his 3 little buddies was way bigger). I mainly used my corro/radiation Tombfinger plus my Rhino Roar.

• 4 weeks later...