Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn Six feedback (fugitives, the wolf, standing and creds)

(XBOX)AntiCaesar

3 can spawn at once. They spawn purely from rng and aren't that common from experience. They only give 50 standing each.

50 standing each. That's 150 standing IF you can capture all 3 of them due to bugs.

You need 10k to rank up at all. If you only captured fugitives you would need 2000 to rank up. They spawn infrequently enough that they should actually be worth capturing. I'm not saying they should be worth 10k each. I'd say maybe 750 each. That's 2.25k standing for 3 captured. That's a respectable amount to capture 3 fugitives.

Now the wolf himself. He has next to no point of fighting him after getting his weapon. I suggest to add a guaranteed amount of standing (Im thinking 5k) and some wolf creds to incentivize actually farming these instead of only doing challenges. 

I also think either more dailies should be added or have their rep gain increased. Though unlikely to happen, if you only do the daily challenges you would only have progressed 7 ranks over the 10 week period.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

I suggest to add a guaranteed amount of standing (Im thinking 5k)

That is half of a tier/one Elite weekly act. That's absurd.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

3 can spawn at once. They spawn purely from rng and aren't that common from experience. They only give 50 standing each.

50 standing each. That's 150 standing IF you can capture all 3 of them due to bugs.

You need 10k to rank up at all. If you only captured fugitives you would need 2000 to rank up. They spawn infrequently enough that they should actually be worth capturing. I'm not saying they should be worth 10k each. I'd say maybe 750 each. That's 2.25k standing for 3 captured. That's a respectable amount to capture 3 fugitives.

They are enemies that appear while you are doing other things. They are not the main event.

You are treating the individual parts as if they are completely separate. You are ignoring the whole.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

That is half of a tier/one Elite weekly act. That's absurd.

They are enemies that appear while you are doing other things. They are not the main event.

You are treating the individual parts as if they are completely separate. You are ignoring the whole.

There is one daily challenge, rest are weekly. You get 37k if you do every challenge that week. If you miss a few weekly challenges you are kinda boned. You literally cannot get to tier 30 without capturing 10s of thousands of fugitives to make up for it. And the wolf is the namesake of the nightwave. He should be rewarding to kill. I suck at explaining with words but if you can't get the last tier if you have a life, it's not that great.

• Like 3

Tier rewards dont reset. Wolf creds do. You are asking to grind out a progressing story in a short amount of time. Is 2 months to max to tier 30 too long for you? How bout you play the content first instead of complaining on day 1. I remember the whining and complaining from when Focus was first released. Ive got clan members who are now bored of focus due to how quickly they were able to max focus. So give it time, rethink about what youre asking for because youre killing the playerbase that I interact with.

10 hours ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

Now the wolf himself. He has next to no point of fighting him after getting his weapon. I suggest to add a guaranteed amount of standing (Im thinking 5k) and some wolf creds to incentivize actually farming these instead of only doing challenges. 

I also think either more dailies should be added or have their rep gain increased. Though unlikely to happen, if you only do the daily challenges you would only have progressed 7 ranks over the 10 week period.

your maths is wrong...10,000/50 is 200 which would be 67 missions if they spawn in every mission.  I do agree that 50 seems a little low, maybe add in creds to them as well so you get another source of creds.

Wolf, haven't even seen him yet lol

Agree about dailies, far too many weekly versus daily.

On 2019-02-28 at 2:51 AM, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

Actually all of these make perfect sense (for me). I like this suggestion. Hopefully we get some tweak like this.

Given how tedious he is to kill, I definitely agree killing the wolf should always reward some wolf cred or rep - amount negotiable.  The first time I downed him, I just got an ordinary primary ammo drop, like any other ordinary enemy I've slaughtered.  It took me over 10 minutes to down him, and I don't carry a primary weapon.  The salt was real.

Now that I've gotten a few more kills under my belt, though, I will say that I think he's a very poorly designed enemy.  He's nothing but a huge bullet sponge.  I don't mind him being difficult, but to have him be immune to status effects AND warframe powers AND have a ton of health, well, like I said above, it doesn't make him difficult to kill; it just makes him tedious to kill.  There's also the lore issue.  Why is this particular Grineer immune to warframe powers?  How did that happen?  How is he immune to status effects?  I mean, he's clearly organic, and his eye is exposed.  If I shoot him in the eye, he should bleed.

• Like 1

On 2019-03-02 at 7:36 AM, Aekhon said:

Given how tedious he is to kill, I definitely agree killing the wolf should always reward some wolf cred or rep - amount negotiable.  The first time I downed him, I just got an ordinary primary ammo drop, like any other ordinary enemy I've slaughtered.  It took me over 10 minutes to down him, and I don't carry a primary weapon.  The salt was real.

Now that I've gotten a few more kills under my belt, though, I will say that I think he's a very poorly designed enemy.  He's nothing but a huge bullet sponge.  I don't mind him being difficult, but to have him be immune to status effects AND warframe powers AND have a ton of health, well, like I said above, it doesn't make him difficult to kill; it just makes him tedious to kill.  There's also the lore issue.  Why is this particular Grineer immune to warframe powers?  How did that happen?  How is he immune to status effects?  I mean, he's clearly organic, and his eye is exposed.  If I shoot him in the eye, he should bleed.

seriously i had him spawn and the bullet sponge was real. my soma prime can kill almost anything easy. but even after about 2000 rounds he was only down like 15-20%. luckily i was in the void and was able to lure him into a laser long enough for it to kill him. honestly i could have probably just ignored him considering how little damage he did to my Inaros. he was just annoying. and the reward was a joke a shocking touch mod that was it.

Edited by ADM-Ntek

• 2 weeks later...

so i just fought my First wolf after 1000+missions...

if "fought" it can be called as he disappeared with 10ish health left

Crazy bad experience as it was a rescue kuva flood with a juggernaut all at the same time

we were winning after 15 min of hacking away at him only to have him disappear

i fought him instead of kuva even tho i had the double kavat kuva buff we still completed the mission

MY God does it get worse in Any game ever??? i don't think it could

I've faced him 3 times. Each time, it was among the most boring things one can do - shoot until it dies. He's not challenging or dangerous (he can't actually hit you, as far as I can tell - you move slightly left or right, and he sails right by), he's just tough. 

2 of the 3 times, he dropped nothing at all. Not even an ammo box (or maybe he just left).

Edited by Ham_Grenabe