400 Base Damage split into 280 puncture, 80 impact, 40 slash
24% Base Crit Chance with a 2.6x Crit Multiplier
0.6 second charge with 30% status chance
8 shots per mag with 1.4 second reload 

Happy fracture repairing!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Polo13X said:

0.6 second charge

Hold up... do you mean it takes 0.6 sec to fully charge? Without any fire rate mods?

Also... that base damage... so low. Sorta spoils it. Opticor was always about big boi burst damage, not... this.

Edited by Lucaine

Hmmm... Not sure how I feel about this. Sadly, I think basic Opticor will be better once you slot Vile Acceleration. Since you can always do half charges with the Opticor, whereas the Opticor Vandal doesn't have the option of charging more than .6 seconds.

11 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Uh, i guess they decided to cut its damage to less than half...? Wtf? I mean the supplementals are nice but that base damage nerf... O boi. 

2 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

oof that base damage

yeah the gun feels a lot more like the ferrox now and it seems like a hybrid gas build is the way to go with it maybe. the damage is still incredible though.

18 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Uh, i guess they decided to cut its damage to less than half...? Wtf? I mean the supplementals are nice but that base damage nerf... O boi. 

It might be, and this is just a guess, something to do with the 70% reduction in charge time?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Polo13X said:

listed damage is charged from what i have experienced

Well that's pretty disappointing. Functionally it's more or less like a worse Ferrox. ...If it had some kind of nifty secondary fire, I could see it being competitive with other corpus weapons, but right now it just seems like "corpus laser weapon, less options edition."

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Glyphicality a dit :

It might be, and this is just a guess, something to do with the 70% reduction in charge time?

Yes but at that point ask yourself, is this an opticor or a ferrox variant? I expected an opticor. Currently it's a ferrox without the alt fire. I don't think it's the best way to go about it tbh. 

Edit: it also deals less damage when you consider crit mods, about 1500 base versus about 1800. That's only with base crits, gets worse with other stuff like Rivens and acolyte mods. 

Edited by Autongnosis

1 minute ago, Glyphicality said:

The long charge time of the Opticor is actually a great deal of what makes it such an appealing option. You can get about the same thing this Opticor Vandal is going to offer by simply slotting Vile Acceleration and half charging the regular Opticor... Except you can also full charge it to put out an absolutely bonkers amount of damage in a single hit.

I'll have to play around with the modding a bit and see if the slot this frees up makes up for the lack of options and lowered damage, but I'm not expecting it to given that single shot non-automatic/shotgun weapons don't make good status weapons and there's not a lot else to stick in your last slot that's going to make a real big difference.