Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

your beta piece of S#&$ bugged game  glitches when not all players decide to quit index and the host migrates, causing it to freeze with no option but ALT+F4 causing the credit reward to NOT be attributed, again being a #*!%ing waste of time, you excel like no others in making everything tedious and pointless you #*!%ing amateurs!

This update is preventing my controller from working. I'm able to move the cursor in menus but the buttons are not functional, and even the sticks stop working when I am not in a menu. Very frustrating (and unfair) to do this when there is a double credit weekend active. It worked fine yesterday evening before work, and works fine in other games. PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN GET SOME CREDITS!!!

Only 5 days left? Is it serious? There is not even a separate launch of the event - the squad is going for 15-40 minutes, an incredible number of bugs (more and more every days). And you limit the event to 5 days? Probably 1 week and 5 days? 1 week to remove bugs and 5 days of the event?

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the Sands of Inaros quest from an inability to defeat the Tomb Guardians.

No? I just did the fight twice and both times the same thing happened as before. Frustrating that there's a problem that makes a quest literally unbeatable and it still hasn't been fixed.

The tomb protector of the quest "sand of inaros" get invincible at the last phase( at 1hp I think) ,and I can't defeat it ,the only option for me is to abort the mission ,please fix it.

And same problems with orbis valler ,can't group

5 hours ago, Zirazel said:

your beta piece of S#&$ bugged game  glitches when not all players decide to quit index and the host migrates, causing it to freeze with no option but ALT+F4 causing the credit reward to NOT be attributed, again being a #*!%ing waste of time, you excel like no others in making everything tedious and pointless you #*!%ing amateurs!

Chill brah

Please remove the possibility to throws the capsule during thermial fracture farming, or at least show the "mouse wheel click to throw the capsule" message.
I wasted so many of them trying to use my weapon secondary fire...

This New Exploiter Boss Fight is great... BUT what is the use of it if u cant play it without ripping ur head off. And i have good PC config with Badass Internet

I keep on disconnecting after Phase 1 while waiting at gate to go out for phase 2 fight.
There is no chance to complete this Fight. Even after  when i try to reconnecting when it gives u the option or rejoin, I am just stuck at Loading screen, can hear the fight going behind but cant load at all and u r left with only one option that ALT+F4.

This need fixing ASAP

I have just tried the Sands of Inaros, AND the Kela de Thaym fights. 

Both of them are still bugged. In exactly the same way they were before. Both of them hit 1hp and then simply refuse to die. You didn't fix a thing. 

Try again, please. It's incredibly frustrating to have so many Warframes quite literally unobtainable for days at a time. 

Going to Orb Vallis while using Public keeps having issues, the host will automatically migrate despite them not migrating. Players trying to join will also face the same issue. Visiting an Orbiter will make the doors unable to open for the Visitor (This issue has been there for many months with no hotfixes resolving it)

Archived