Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

So there are an exceptionally large number of issues with controllers right now, as I am sure most a very much aware, but I would like to state a few again from my post in the previous [FIVE] patch threads as there STILL HAS BEEN NO FIX TO ANY OF THEM:

With no ability to Weapon Action Button {Left click}[Block] outside of only using Melee in a loadout severely hampers gameplay for controller players and is incredibly frustrating as it means most stronger combos from stances are entirely out of the picture unless you handicap yourself as mentioned.
Since Channeling is off the buttonmap for LT [L2], can we get Block on the button with Aim like Channel used to be? Just getting that function back would be immensely helpful to those that prefer controller to the keyboard and mouse.
Also, with no ability to Aim-Glide and/or Slide for controller users due to the loss of all these buttons and functions mobility is also a very big issue as in now takes those who prefer to use controllers much longer to traverse areas and much less able to dodge and access certain areas.

PLEASE FIX CONTROLLER ISSUES.
You will have to bring this to console at some point, and if these changes are not fixed by then, you will have a massive amount of problems with those who HAVE TO use controllers.

@[DE]Drew Thank you very much for the hotfixes! 🙂 , I'd like to suggest an icon for the enemies grenade so we can know where they landed and take evasive action if so, as the enemies rise those invisible grenades have killed me, my pet and teammates too many times because we can't see them, just their noise is not enough. A visual clue would be fantastic, think about leaf players. Maybe a little flashing red exclamation icon for example.

5 minutes ago, -HoB-AngelofRevenge said:

tnx for fix. also gara 2nd ability is destroying coolent canisters in phase 1 I think this should not happen. it may or may not happnen to others but It did to me.

after the patch? cause the canisters should be invulnerable until after they are picked up now. 

21 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed inability Transfer back to your Warframe after having fallen off the map while in Operator mode in The Index.

actually when that happened it will teleport you to the spot where you used the operator ,it could be in the start of the map!

hope that is fixed too ! 

Can you please remove that god awful auto block feature or have it be toggle on and off in the menus.  I don't know who over at DE thought any of this Phase One stuff was a good idea, its all rubbish and now after 6 yeras I've decided to stop playing warframe. You can't just up and drastically change a combat system, I'm a melee main, THAT ACTUALLY MELEE's, I don't SPIN2WIn, i melee and i loved the system the way it was. I never asked for any stupid Auto blokcing function. Warframe's AI is not that smart to be doing anything ON "AUTO". C'mon man, this is rediculous. Auto-Blocking? You just spit in melee peoples face with Phase One, Everytime i see an update i'm hoping that someone at DE will revert this Nonesense back to sense.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:

• Exploiter Orb’s Fire Wall ability now cools down gradually instead of in a single big chunk.
  • Exploiter Orb heat gauge no longer shows in the HUD if you’re not in that Phase of the fight. 
  • Thermia can no longer be destroyed when lying on the ground before you pick it up.
  • Increased the visual indication of where the Thermia Dispensers are during Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
  • Minor tweaks to the Exploiter Orb vent explosion sounds.
  • Fixed crashing when Mining after transitioning to Deck 12. You will still notice Mining veins in these areas, but you’ll be unable to interact with them due to the crash risk. 
  • Fixed a crash occurring during the Exploiter Orb vent cinematic scene.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
  • Fixed a script error after destroying the Exploiter Orb’s vents in Phase 1 that resulted in an inability to continue. 
  • Fixed Warframe becoming invulnerable and being unable to use Operator if you attempted to use Transference while loading into Deck 12.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate removing the Exploiter Orbs body, resulting in missing death explosion.
  • Fixed Exploiter Orb heat gauge persisting on the UI after death

All that but still no way to be matched with other players who want to do the fight...  so we have to hope we get like minded people or rely on recruit.

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

All that but still no way to be matched with other players who want to do the fight...  so we have to hope we get like minded people or rely on recruit.

It is disappointing but at the same time I'd expect that to be harder to implement than the mechanical changes that went through today. 

Hopefully we'll get matchmaking next week *fingers crossed*

7 minutes ago, Oreades said:

It is disappointing but at the same time I'd expect that to be harder to implement than the mechanical changes that went through today.  

Hopefully we'll get matchmaking next week *fingers crossed*

Well to be perfectly honest DE should have included it in the first place.... it's not like we haven't complained about the exact same issue with PoE or anything when the eidolon came about...

i'm still getting the bug where exploiter doesn't spawn after cave fight.

edit: 3 times solo attempts. all no exploiter after cave. good hotfix gg

edit 2: 2 times squad attempts, no exploiter after cave fight. fix your broken S#&$, DE

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Exploiter Orb’s Fire Wall ability now cools down gradually instead of in a single big chunk.

Thank you, that's much better! Actually, could you show all cooling gradually? It's so annoying seeing an almost-full meter reset in a blink...

21 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Well to be perfectly honest DE should have included it in the first place.... it's not like we haven't complained about the exact same issue with PoE or anything when the eidolon came about...

It is genuinely perplexing that it wasn't there from the onset, the only thing I can really figure is that because this was supposed to be a recurring event and not a permanent fixture they wouldn't need it? No sense in speculating all we can do is hope that next time they add an event like this they learn from both this and the Eidolons and have a grouping option in as a basic feature.  

17 minutes ago, Domrond said:

Can you guys fix the thing where you need out-of-the-game knowledge to figure out how to get to the exploiter orb boss fight? 

Or am I missing something?

eudico says something when you complete the scans. you missed it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Thermia can no longer be destroyed when lying on the ground before you pick it up.

Beh.

It was actually good for making people a bit more careful with their abilities.     Canisters also felt quite Volatile. 

Whole fight is a bit boring....there is not much happening on the screen.  Those "fragile" canisters were quite manageable, yet added some "flavor" to the fight.   

Archived