Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

59 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Got an interesting bug that's happening now.

Upon attempting to join the planes, anybody who tries to connect to me, or vice versa instantly disconnects.  Sometimes this results in infinite elevator loading times.

What's interesting about this is it's loading the exact same instance of Orb Vallis, as the Wolf People keep spawning every time I enter.

Edit1: It only loaded the same instance the first few times, it was likely because I was trying to connect to the same group over and over.

Edit2: This seems to only apply to free roam for me, bounties work perfectly fine.

Edit3: Other posts seem to point to it being the matchmaking attempting to join an in progress Orb fight which I would be inclined to agree with, as every time I load in after a fail it plays the "Deck 12" dialogue.

First off I Love everything that's happening here. Total turn did not see coming but kinda confused as to how it all ties into what I already know about Warframe lore.

Love melee 2.9 tho I am having issues. While playing Baruuk and toggling his 4th ability he gets stuck and he won't draw a weapon or fire this usually lasts around 30 seconds to a min then I right click to zoom and he snaps out of it. and when throwing the canisters at the Exploiter it stays on the secondary weapon instead of re-equipping the primary. still on Baruuk.

Also can the alternate fire button switch back to the gun after melee attacks, please? In addition, love the melee autoblock and directional ground slam.

I'm noticing this complaint a lot but my wife's comp and mine are right next to each other and she has slight issues similar to this on occasion and has since Fortuna launched, but I have none. if our case helps at all we'll send whatever info you'll need.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyTheEpicChhun said:

Hey DE, do us the loser a favor and fix the Orb joining in. Cause every time someone joining in the Orb it either crash or joining with no squad, maybe both. So can you fix this?

Hey DE, I'm having an issue where whenever I try to group for the fractures, I load into my own Orb Vallis session and both the Exploiter Orb and coolant raknoids don't spawn. I'm close to getting the Opticor Vandal and this is blocking me from making any progress. Please look into this.

I have tried to fight the Exploiter about 8 times tonight, and every single time i get to the door after phase 1, i'm kicked out of the party and sent back to my orbiter. Sometimes it offers the option to reconnect, but when I do this, i get stuck at a mission failure screen with the ship loading screen in the background.

3 minutes ago, ozveryashka said:

The Orb Exploiter mission is broken now completely. Join party failed every time. DE should add one day more for event!

29 minutes ago, Private_Klutz said:

The Orb Exploiter mission is broken unless done solo for me. Worked with previous version of build. Please fix this.

Same for me, host migration rampant. Blocked at various loading screens. Difficulty to find a team. Boss fight is really good. But at the moment it's a buggy mess.
Also please make it a bounty or a specific mission.

Probably been reported already, but you can't roll in mid air after a double jump as Hildryn. Works fine with other warframes however. Probably related to the aegis roll change.

EDIT: Correction, this only happens after you use Aegis storm, and then the glitch stays until the mission end, I think.

There is still no fix for:

- disconnecing between phase 1 and phase 2 loading room

- infinite loading between phase 1 and phase 2 loading room

- if it disconnects you and try to return to mission from orbiter you will be in infinite loading screen forever but you hear the fighting noises

- for some reason after this hotfix I cant join open squads on orb valis

- desynch between host and other players with destroying iced vents on spider (ice dont dissapear after throwing coolant, only host can destroy them)

-Orb Exploiter doesnt spawn after phase 1, Orb Valis is empty and its nowhere to be found

Thanks to those bugs I couldnt compleate even one orb exploiter

Hildryn Shield should be replenished more consistently - also with Infested - it is a drain + damage, and removing consistency on different enemy types hinders Hildryns usefulnes. Also, Tatsu should have a working Passive, which is nonexistent right now in real gameplay?

Archived