Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

Hotdropped Live:

• Fixed certain TennoGen Skins not granting the accompanying Helmet. A relog will rectify! 

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:

• Exploiter Orb’s Fire Wall ability now cools down gradually instead of in a single big chunk.
  • Exploiter Orb heat gauge no longer shows in the HUD if you’re not in that Phase of the fight.
  • Thermia can no longer be destroyed when lying on the ground before you pick it up.
  • Increased the visual indication of where the Thermia Dispensers are during Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
  • Minor tweaks to the Exploiter Orb vent explosion sounds.
  • Fixed crashing when Mining after transitioning to Deck 12. You will still notice Mining veins in these areas, but you’ll be unable to interact with them due to the crash risk.
  • Fixed a crash occurring during the Exploiter Orb vent cinematic scene.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
  • Fixed a script error after destroying the Exploiter Orb’s vents in Phase 1 that resulted in an inability to continue. 
  • Fixed Warframe becoming invulnerable and being unable to use Operator if you attempted to use Transference while loading into Deck 12.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate removing the Exploiter Orbs body, resulting in missing death explosion.
  • Fixed Exploiter Orb heat gauge persisting on the UI after death.

Fixes:

• Fixed a progression stopper in the Sands of Inaros quest from an inability to defeat the Tomb Guardians. 
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the Kela De Thaym boss fight where she would become invulnerable. 
  • Fixed a crash when entering the Arsenal as Operator.
  • Fixed the Aures Diadem to be in the Facial Accessory category for the Operator. 
  • Fixed Operators not appearing invisible in Plains/Vallis when in Void Mode if Operator was used in Cetus/Fortuna.
  • Fixed advanced map markers being delayed when adjusting the map at low frame rates.
  • Fixed Conclave Challenges not showing their progress correctly in the pop up UI after completion. 
  • Fixed a script error when viewing Archwing Abilities in the Arsenal as a Client.
  • Fixed inability Transfer back to your Warframe after having fallen off the map while in Operator mode in The Index.

Thank you for the hotfix.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Exploiter Orb’s Fire Wall ability now cools down gradually instead of in a single big chunk.

I hope this isn't an additional time gate and just an animation change. The boss is really cool, but if you are fast, you are already standing around just waiting for more fractures to spawn.

EDIT: You are still waiting around for fractures, but this change was actually good as it allows you to regain heat charge while it decreases over time. Thank you.

Thanks for the hotfix.

There's a rather annoying and obvious UI bug when fighting the Exploiter. Even when playing solo, we keep getting the extraction message, stating "0 players waiting at extraction". Hopefully getting sorted soon.

Also, K-Drive energy (and sometimes other) colors are broken. Picking red for example would you give blue engines that leave out red trails, looking rather funny.

Before the previous hotfix, if you use synthesis scanner and melee a couple times, you will always switch back to scanner once you right click. Now it automatically switches to primary weapon.

I don't know if it's intended or just a bug, but I do prefer the old way and I believe others will like it reversed as well.

Prime/ Umbra Cosmetic option / vice versa still not in the game

Excalibur Primes Body textures are still broken .. (over a year or longer) 
I just wish i could use umbras body.. i also need to waste the umbra forma on my excalibur prime to make them on par

Archived