Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest Warframe mistakes?

(PSN)darkheretic

1: Starting Warframe so late (just hit 50 day mark yesterday).

2: Bought Garuda day 1 then realized the blood sigil in larger pack that I would have bought. (Can't wait for Garuda Prime)

3: Bought femme fatale bundle. (Relized how easy farming for warframes were, got to Kela De Thaym. "Sweet I don't need to farm Syrian from this aboxious tank... dang she drops twin tomahawk blueprint..."

4: Bought kavat stasis blueprint, got the BP next day from crazy cat lady.

5:Bought and wasted blank dna things on basic puppy patterns and colors.

6: After wasting all my plat on useless stuff i didnt need, i realized you can see where to get everything and could have bought Helios Prime or some other Prime I wanted instead.

7: Spend more then $200 just to realize Mesa and the plat was the only good things, nothing exclusive just MR fodder that could have been easily obtained.

8: Farming Exterminate missions for MR, Helios scans Wolf Of Saturn Six but I never see him. (He had plenty of time to crush my head like a tomato, what was he doing for me not to notice him?)

9: Relize I've been playing 50 days and still suck... Atleast Syrian Prime looks bad ass and makes me a proficient accidental ninja.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, davej83 said:

Not learn  the beggining of game, just run too fast into all misions, imagine till MR 10 dint know you can bullet jump, how mods works how to use  WF ( was using the mmorp`g style , full vit, armor, shield only ) xD

I knew i could bullet jump but didn't know how to "use" bullet jump. I was like, "Wait, I bullet jump where ever I aim?" Then doorways became my new enemy!

18 minutes ago, CandyManCriminal said:

i have only one

at one point, money in hand, i looked at this game and said "im probably not gunna end up playing it that much"
and didnt buy the founder pack
over 3000 hours later, and kicking myself every second of it

Ouch! My GF talked me into playing this with her, i bought her the same stuff and we bought the same crap lol... $400 and nothing to show for it. Except frost and ember prime cough cough... but you win I'd kick myself too lol. I wasnt planning on playing long either, I'm just tired of farming for Trinity to where I can get to where I can farm for Trinity. 

• Like 1

Two of my biggest mistakes were spending most of my starter plat on revives (back when you only had 4 revives per day per frame, and you had to buy more revives after that), and launching myself and my allies through the roof of an elevator shaft with Vauban's Bounce during an alert for a Vauban part bp.

OP, seems like you made a few mistakes but you have gotten wiser, and that's nice 😊

My only mistakes were to sell Azima, thinking it was useless, and accidentally selling the Primed Bane of Corrupted mod for endo (that can be bought again, but it's so expensive).

8 hours ago, (PS4)darkheretic said:

My GF talked me into playing this with her

It was a similar situation for me, my BF started playing a lot of Warframe, and (despite being totally uninterested) I began playing too, just to have another common topic to talk about. Now he barely touches the controller, but I got addicted, and he even tells me off because I play too much in his opinion. How dares he, he's the only reason I'm here!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Typo
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Insizer said:

Two of my biggest mistakes were spending most of my starter plat on revives (back when you only had 4 revives per day per frame, and you had to buy more revives after that), and launching myself and my allies through the roof of an elevator shaft with Vauban's Bounce during an alert for a Vauban part bp.

Wait wut!? O.o We're gamers, we should have unlimited lives! >.<

19 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

OP, seems like you made a few mistakes but you have gotten wiser, and that's nice 😊

My only mistakes were to sell Azima, thinking it was useless, and accidentally selling the Primed Bane of Corrupted mod for endo (that can be bought again, but it's so expensive).

It was a similar situation for me, my BF started playing a lot of Warframe, and (despite being totally uninterested) I began playing too, just to have another common topic to talk about. Now he barely touches the controller, but I got addicted, and he even tells me off because I play too much in his opinion. How dares he, he's the only reason I'm here!

Same situation lol she quit about 10 days ago. 8/

19 hours ago, (PS4)KresTias said:

Bought some stuff on pc, were too late to transfer account from pc to consoles

PC Master Race =p

18 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

Buying chroma with plat from the market.

I almost did that... baught Caustacyst instead o.o

18 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Dissolving a dual crit Tiberon riven just a few days before the Tiberon was buffed. It still stings to this day.

Not even close to as painful but I was farming hydroid prime systems, after about 6 rounds I decide I'm thirsty and go get a drink before selecting my reward not thinking about it... It popped and i got a forma BP intead... Ive gotten 1 since but i still need 2 more -.-

19 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wiser? Maybe this - much lol

My first riven was for Azima, I'm looking forward to getting it... still have a ways to go though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KiteoHatto said:

Not doing my daily logins when the system came out....im like over 700 days behind people of my mastery. Im 2 weeks away from 300 lol

Were you taking a break from warframe? 700 days is like 2 years!!!!

I was like 30-60 days behind, I took a break around the time they vault nova now I am ~250 days behind the max.

5 hours ago, justin0620 said:

Were you taking a break from warframe? 700 days is like 2 years!!!!

I was like 30-60 days behind, I took a break around the time they vault nova now I am ~250 days behind the max.

Went on a 6+month break like a week before the login thing became a thing. Then when i came back i caught up with new content and then went away again for sometime, smaller breaks though.

4 hours ago, KiteoHatto said:

Went on a 6+month break like a week before the login thing became a thing. Then when i came back i caught up with new content and then went away again for sometime, smaller breaks though.

Now no matter what I will still login. Don't want to miss the goodies in the future.