Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NIGHTWAVE is a failure

Ax10mCRO

2 hours ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

put better rewards where they belong...in boss fights. 

You mean behind RNG. And probably some kind of gearcheck meta that an embarrassing number of players cry about being too restrictive.

3 hours ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

Agreed, it prolly is a good thing for newer players...so let em have it. Keep the rewards basic for them like slots and old reward items but put better rewards where they belong...in boss fights. 

Why do you think boss fights are hard? They are some of the most trivial content in the game.

Boss fights are just RNG walls so some people will give up and buy frames directly with Plat.

One of the only useful things you can get from boss fights, besides frames is the Miter, and even that’s not exactly high praise.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Why do you think boss fights are hard? They are some of the most trivial content in the game.

Boss fights are just RNG walls so some people will give up and buy frames directly with Plat.

One of the only useful things you can get from boss fights, besides frames is the Miter, and even that’s not exactly high praise.

I don’t think they’re hard. I’ve solod 2 tridolons in one night in my prime. My best time for soloing the spider right now is 5 minutes 7 seconds with no energy pads and that’s including the extraction time in the elevator.

Still...I think the bosses should give the best rewards not a whole bunch of nonsense missions strung together over 10 weeks.

I do feel Nightwave has its place in WF. It just shouldn’t have the higher-tier rewards or make it to where you’re further burning out the vets which it’s personally doing for me. I mean there’s a reason vets want new content. They played all the old stuff into the ground already.

1 hour ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

I don’t think they’re hard. I’ve solod 2 tridolons in one night in my prime. My best time for soloing the spider right now is 5 minutes 7 seconds with no energy pads and that’s including the extraction time in the elevator.

Still...I think the bosses should give the best rewards not a whole bunch of nonsense missions strung together over 10 weeks.

I do feel Nightwave has its place in WF. It just shouldn’t have the higher-tier rewards or make it to where you’re further burning out the vets which it’s personally doing for me. I mean there’s a reason vets want new content. They played all the old stuff into the ground already.

Yeah, if it was inconsequential, all it's problems would be just as inconsequential.

On the flipside, if it wasn't such a pile of chores, jump when we tell you bullS#&$, it wouldn't matter how game breaking the rewards are. If it didn't expire and just let you play as you like, it wouldn't matter that it's such a bunch of pointless chores. Nightwave is a cluster#*!% of problems, almost like they're just testing how much bullS#&$ they can put people through and still have them playing.

On 2019-03-27 at 1:00 AM, Zilchy said:

I agree but I still wouldn't call it a challenge. Me I prefer Nightwave. Though neither is challenging.

On 2019-03-27 at 2:07 AM, LupisV0lk said:

As a replacement for alerts. They are a failure, anyone says other wise is either purposely being obtuse or lying to themselves.

As a new mechanic and system it's got a long way to go. DE being arrogant and refusing to fix it in season one will kill it, more so since they've shown they are willing to go back on their word if a "bug" get's in the way.

If it stays as is then the time sensitive nature needs to be taken out, DE constantly waffles on about how much they love bite sized content and allowing players to go at thier pace, well NightWave in it's current is an affront to that ideal.

How is DE "being arrogant" by continuing to monitor data behind the scenes?  Just because they don't take orders from a bunch of whining, unqualified players does not mean they're "being arrogant".  

On 2019-03-27 at 2:08 AM, Keybones said:

Okay. I think there's a lot of truth to what you're saying, which is that hanging out with people who are smarter than you, more experienced or talented than you, etc and learning from them is the best way to improve yourself, rather than always being alone and trying to reinvent the wheel, or hanging out with people who are extremely lazy or unskilled or otherwise your mental inferiors.

But is seeking fast self-improvement REALLY what the average player does? Nah. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it; to be "carried" and to be "taught" have only a little bit of overlap, and are otherwise wholly different things. Your example of "I carry my friend and now he's a good player" is a nice story but does nothing to debunk the claim that "handing people everything in life doesn't make them respectable people". Give a man a fish vs teaching him to fish, as it goes.

To add to your point, I also believe that, with a forum so full of complaints about "nothing to do", we shouldn't rush new players through content that could otherwise provide plenty of playtime.  I'm not talking about suffering extra-poor RNG, but I mean, we shouldn't just push them through content for the sake of "getting through it".   The content IS THE PURPOSE of the playing the game.  Not getting to some arbitrary goalpost.

Peeps seem to rush to the end and then complain the journey is over 😛   Slow down, smell the Lunar Pitchers...

21 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

But it's okay to dedicate your time in completing challenges in consecutive 10 weeks to earn the otherwise unavailable rewards in a worse rate than before?

It's not like you get only 1 alert every 24 hours that lasts for only 10 minutes. 

But you're certainly getting only 50 wolf creds in 1 week at most which you can redeem hardly redeem one helmet at a time.

I'd have thought better of it if the rate of wolf cred was better. But 35 creds for a single helmet? Bah! 75 for one potato is clearly a noob trap.

Again, those who support the current Nightwave are those who didin't pay attention to Maths.

I think something a LOT of these comments are missing also:  Cosmetics only need to be purchased ONCE.  ONCE.  ----ONCCCEEEE----

You don't need 5 Wukong Macak helms.   So buy it once, and you don't have to do it again.

With that in mind, there will inevitably be a point where, like ALL resources, players are just stockpiling them, and rewards like Nitain become readily available.  

Just because you can't buy everything day 1 does not make it "too expensive".  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

How is DE "being arrogant" by continuing to monitor data behind the scenes?  Just because they don't take orders from a bunch of whining, unqualified players does not mean they're "being arrogant".  

By saying that they're not going to fix ANY of the issues, even the glaring ones that have ruined NightWaves first and only first impression. Only to then go and change one, just ONE challenge out of all the others that were bugged, overly tedious or exclusionary. That's arrogance!

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Zilchy:

See this is why I say players need to actually play and learn the game mechanics instead of being carried so that they can become better. Next time your GF faces enhanced shields in a sortie(particularly against corpus), help her mod her weapons for toxin damage. Toxin completely ignores shields.

I played sortie both ways. Toxin and SD in four squat. SD was faster. Sure ou can bypass with Toxin which will be obsolete as soon as its mostly robotic. Try Ambulas with ehanced shields and toxin 😉 I know there are ways around but it was only an example for a use of the otherwise now pretty useless aura. * But it doesnt change the fact, that new players at least need one Aura per poly and it shouldnt be crap like scavenger. But something more usefull. At least they head sprint aura and loot detector.
Or the fact that you put out only one sentence took it out of context and read sth into it which never was mentioned in this way. I said she wants all things which are also in her stats profile or somewhat usefull mods. (Never said she problems in Sorties, since she doesnt play them like me, she cant have problems with that.)

*Edit: Or that auras will start to grow rare which will make them very expensive on the market. I bet with you most vets will more likely buy potatoes than auras. At least the catalyst.

Edited by Tengarnos

4 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

People realize most of the time this crap is passive, right?  Like..it's not like you choose between playing Warframe or Nightwave.  Nightwave is JUST a checklist you tick off while doing normal content. 😕  It's not a separate game mode

I do not agree. That’s not true for everyone. When you have 50 million credits or more, why do you need to do index? When you built every zaw, why do you have to build another? When you have every syndicate item, why do you have to run syndicate missions? When you’ve have every arcane you could want, why do you need to run a tridolon bounty? The list goes on.

Nightwave is not meant for vets and it’s personally burning me out faster than before. Nightwave shouldn’t have high tier rewards. It’s better for newer players and it should cater to them. I personally get enjoyment from helping new players get through Nightwave acts from time to time if they need help but to be forced to play all this stuff I’ve already done to death is a bit much.

Edited by (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81
Grammar

8 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Yeah, if it was inconsequential, all it's problems would be just as inconsequential.

On the flipside, if it wasn't such a pile of chores, jump when we tell you bullS#&$, it wouldn't matter how game breaking the rewards are. If it didn't expire and just let you play as you like, it wouldn't matter that it's such a bunch of pointless chores. Nightwave is a cluster#*!% of problems, almost like they're just testing how much bullS#&$ they can put people through and still have them playing.

Interesting point of view to say the least.

7 hours ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

I do not agree. That’s not true for everyone. When you have 50 million credits or more, why do you need to do index? When you built every zaw, why do you have to build another? When you have every syndicate item, why do you have to run syndicate missions? When you’ve have every arcane you could want, why do you need to run a tridolon bounty? The list goes on.

Nightwave is not meant for vets and it’s personally burning me out faster than before. Nightwave shouldn’t have high tier rewards. It’s better for newer players and it should cater to them. I personally get enjoyment from helping new players get through Nightwave acts from time to time if they need help but to be forced to play all this stuff I’ve already done to death is a bit much.

When you have everything, why do you still play the game?

Not being flippant, but truth be told, at some point you've simply "beaten it", and that's not a -bad- thing.  Games were never intended to be forever.  I mean, when I was a kid, it was awesome to have a game last more than 8 hours of content.  We replayed the hell out of 'em after that... but nowadays, people complain that the game owes them "more" after 2-3000 hours?  Might just be time to walk away for awhile and come back after playing some other stuff. 😕 

Also, no, Nightwave wasn't designed for "vets", of course.  BUT people DID complain that Alerts (which WERE meant mostly for newer players) were -too simple- or -too easy- or -too fast-.  So, DE redesigned it to better include a wider variety of players and playstyles....and that's somehow a bad thing?

I'm very confused by the complaints in this thread, honestly 😕

On 2019-03-26 at 3:49 PM, Zilchy said:

What astounds me is that you feel you have the right to govern how other people play the game in a PUB match. If you need help finding syndicate medallions you need to practice, simple as that. It's not hard and if you choose to go into a pub game you run the gauntlet of how people enjoy playing the game. I do every syndicate mission solo because it's faster, I find every medallion solo because it's faster than having to double back for ones someone else marks or when one person finds 2 further along but can only leave one marker etc. So there is no reason other than to speed up a defense mission, to run in a group and the medallions are in fixed locations on defense tiles.

I obviously don't have the power to *govern* how anyone plays this game. You are making a broad assumption that because *you* personally find medallion hunting faster solo, then everyone else must see it that way too.

I'm here to tell you that *my* experience is at least as valid, and it also helps other players who collaborate during syndicate missions. I'm pretty fast at finding medallions myself, but I enjoy doing it in a group, even if I'm the only one who finds them. It feels nice to help other people.  Also, medallion hunting is a great source of ayatan sculptures, and finding those to benefit 3 other people also feels good.

Again, I see ZERO logic in joining a public syndicate game, missions that are of practically zero difficulty for anyone above MR 5, and rushing through to the end.. and then having to wait for 3 others to get to extraction... which begs the question, "couldn't rushers do syndicate missions faster solo anyway? No extraction countdown!"

Players who want to rush should courteously do so solo. Period.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Not being flippant, but truth be told, at some point you've simply "beaten it", and that's not a -bad- thing.  Games were never intended to be forever.  I mean, when I was a kid, it was awesome to have a game last more than 8 hours of content.  We replayed the hell out of 'em after that... but nowadays, people complain that the game owes them "more" after 2-3000 hours?  Might just be time to walk away for awhile and come back after playing some other stuff. 😕 

Agreed!

Besides, if you've maxed every syndicate, built every zaw, etc, then that means there are zero barriers to complete anything Nightwave will throw at us.  If you have 50 million credits, you obviously have a great Index build, so get 2 million more. Big deal. If you've maxed Cetus, you'll have no problem buying rare fish bait, etc.

For those of us who've kinda ignored Plains and Fortuna, we are now paying the price because the daily syndicate cap is keeping us from even trying to achieve more than a couple Nightwave acts so far. 

1 hour ago, Agamemnicon said:

If you have 50 million credits, you obviously have a great Index build, so get 2 million more.

So... about that. I'll do the challenge and all without issue and all. But I have about 40 million and 50+ pedestal primes for the hell of it. But I have barely done Index (only when required by mission or the like) 😜

The old way of farming levels was a place called Sechura during the high of the Darksectors. And I'd say many old players got such a credit boost from that that even by now Index farming is not needed.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I play it cause, after everything is said and done, I still like Warframe. I’m very excited about its potential and future prospects.

Before all that though, I await the day they stop trying to add so much and fix what they already have. I mean the operator sliders don’t work. My operator eyelashes match his hair color. My pets are headless when another Tenno is in my orbiter. I have to switch a Syndicate Sigil for every frame when switching to another syndicate I want to level to help my noobs.  I have 2 pages of notes on things they could fix and more in my head that I’ll spare you.

Nowadays, I find my enjoyment in helping new players. Taking them to eidolons for the first time or something like that brings the “spark” back for me. I usually have a noob or 2 that I take under my wing. Sometimes they leave the game but I tend to get another one pretty soon after. 

Of course I play other games. I like Rocket League. I’m playing Witcher 3 (yes I’m late to the party). I Just started playing Path of Exile but only after feeling like I HAD to complete my Nightwaves. Sigh. It’s not fun.

Grammar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

I play it cause, after everything is said and done, I still like Warframe. I’m very excited about its potential and future prospects.

Before all that though, I await the day they stop trying to add so much and fix what they already have. I mean the operator sliders don’t work. My operator eyelashes match his hair color. My pets are headless when another Tenno is in my orbiter. I have to switch a Syndicate Sigil for every frame when switching to another syndicate I want to level to help my noobs.  I have 2 pages of notes on things they could fix and more in my head that I’ll spare you.

Nowadays, I find my enjoyment in helping new players. Taking them to eidolons for the first time or something like that brings the “spark” back for me. I usually have a noob or 2 that I take under my wing. Sometimes they leave the game but I tend to get another one pretty soon after. 

Of course I play other games. I like Rocket League. I’m playing Witcher 3 (yes I’m late to the party). I Just started playing Path of Exile but only after feeling like I HAD to complete my Nightwaves. Sigh. It’s not fun.

I understand, and I play for the same reasons tbh.  

Yes, there are plenty of things to fix...minor things, major things, and plenty inbetween...but believe you me, DE is aware.  It's just, from a business standpoint, a F2P is ALWAYS focusing on new customer acquisition.  Not just to make money for themselves, but because they have shareholders they need to show "x new players this quarter" type numbers to in order to CONTINUE getting funding.  And considering they don't charge a dime to play it, that's a HARD hustle!

I'm sure you're well aware of all that, but I point it out just to say that....it's kinda like Christmas Dinner.  Sure, you've got the big turkey for dinner that everyone's looking forward to, but you STILL need to make little meals and snacks throughout the day, or else people get hungry, cranky, you lose energy, etc.

In much the same way, DE is providing smaller fixes, new content, etc, along the way.  It's not like Nightwave is "it".  It's just another small change in an attempt to keep things feeling alive and fresh, and more immersive.

And, tbh, I don't have alot of things...I'm MR22, but I still haven't felt like I "had" to complete anything... not unless I want a specific reward.  Everything else in Nightwave I make a VERY passive attempt to accomplish. Heck, I use it as a guide as to what to do when I'm bored.  Just unlocked that frame I've been grinding for for WEEKS?  What to do now?  Well, I could do -anything-, but since this mission calls for "3 ESO runs", I guess I'll try those out!"  etc.  It's just a direction to move in, when I don't know where to go.  It's just for fun.

At the end of the day, if it's stressing you out, either change up your approach, or just take a step back, take a small break from WF (or just play other content) and I promise when you come back to it it's far more fun.

All in all, it's a game.  It exists to have fun.  Fun foods like donuts or pizza are great! ....if you like 'em.  If you don't like 'em, the baker shouldn't change the recipe...you should just not buy it and look elsewhere for what you want to consume.  Same deal here.

Anyways, I'm rambling now.  It's 1am and I just got in from the gym so I'm probably not super focused, but...hopefully I made a point in there somewhere, lol

I can understand where you're coming from.  I just don't think Nightwave is the real issue here.  Is that a fair assertion?  I mean, the team is big enough that they can put out content like Nightwave and STILL be working on any combination of the things you listed AT THE SAME TIME.  It's possible ALL of those are being worked on...this is just the first thing we've seen. 😕

Okay, shutting up now.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I understand, and I play for the same reasons tbh.  

Yes, there are plenty of things to fix...minor things, major things, and plenty inbetween...but believe you me, DE is aware.  It's just, from a business standpoint, a F2P is ALWAYS focusing on new customer acquisition.  Not just to make money for themselves, but because they have shareholders they need to show "x new players this quarter" type numbers to in order to CONTINUE getting funding.  And considering they don't charge a dime to play it, that's a HARD hustle!

I'm sure you're well aware of all that, but I point it out just to say that....it's kinda like Christmas Dinner.  Sure, you've got the big turkey for dinner that everyone's looking forward to, but you STILL need to make little meals and snacks throughout the day, or else people get hungry, cranky, you lose energy, etc.

In much the same way, DE is providing smaller fixes, new content, etc, along the way.  It's not like Nightwave is "it".  It's just another small change in an attempt to keep things feeling alive and fresh, and more immersive.

And, tbh, I don't have alot of things...I'm MR22, but I still haven't felt like I "had" to complete anything... not unless I want a specific reward.  Everything else in Nightwave I make a VERY passive attempt to accomplish. Heck, I use it as a guide as to what to do when I'm bored.  Just unlocked that frame I've been grinding for for WEEKS?  What to do now?  Well, I could do -anything-, but since this mission calls for "3 ESO runs", I guess I'll try those out!"  etc.  It's just a direction to move in, when I don't know where to go.  It's just for fun.

At the end of the day, if it's stressing you out, either change up your approach, or just take a step back, take a small break from WF (or just play other content) and I promise when you come back to it it's far more fun.

All in all, it's a game.  It exists to have fun.  Fun foods like donuts or pizza are great! ....if you like 'em.  If you don't like 'em, the baker shouldn't change the recipe...you should just not buy it and look elsewhere for what you want to consume.  Same deal here.

Anyways, I'm rambling now.  It's 1am and I just got in from the gym so I'm probably not super focused, but...hopefully I made a point in there somewhere, lol

I can understand where you're coming from.  I just don't think Nightwave is the real issue here.  Is that a fair assertion?  I mean, the team is big enough that they can put out content like Nightwave and STILL be working on any combination of the things you listed AT THE SAME TIME.  It's possible ALL of those are being worked on...this is just the first thing we've seen. 😕

Okay, shutting up now.

Well said, Tenno. Read every word. Here’s the thing though. I was taking it easy, occasionally logging in to Warframe throughout the day to check on my noobs, do a few missions, playing other games as well, all in all doing pretty much what you said.

Nightwave started and I liked it...at first. I thought DE was very creative and did an outstanding job in its release.

Then the problem began. The acts started feeling like a chore. Doing all this stuff that was geared towards new players was getting tedious. Furthermore, I now feel LESS inclined to take a break from Warframe because I’ll miss out on Nightwave Acts and thus my rewards. That is my dilemma - Do I take it easy and miss out on my rewards or do I do my chores for a whole 10 weeks to get 1 thing I want? That’s unnecessary stress and exactly what I mean about it adding to my burnout.

Nightwave is funny in that it’s low level content giving you high tier rewards. Not fun for vets.

Grammar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

Well said, Tenno. Read every word. Here’s the thing though. I was taking it easy, occasionally logging in to Warframe throughout the day to check on my noobs, do a few missions, playing other games as well, all in all doing pretty much what you said. Then Nightwave started. I liked it at first. I thought DE was very creative and did an outstanding job in its release.

Then the problem began. The acts started feeling like a chore. Doing all this stuff that was geared towards new players was getting tedious. Furthermore, I now feel LESS inclined to take a break from Warframe because I’ll miss out on Nightwave Acts and thus my rewards. That is my dilemma - Do I take it easy and miss out on my rewards or do I do my chores for a whole 10 weeks to get 1 thing I want? That’s unnecessary stress and exactly what I mean about it adding to my burnout.

I can totally understand that.  Tbh, it's sort of a compromise at some point that we, as players, have to come to with DE.  Like, on one hand, I get it, we need to not have a mile-long laundry list of things to do, such that we're not constantly feeling "stressed" about "missing out on stuff".  BUT...on the other hand, DE needs to have these things to incentivise players to continually login and play, buffing their numbers and helping to convince their investors that they should keep the lights on.

It's tough, but it's a necessary evil.  It's like upsells at a Retail store.  Noone likes them, but they pay the bills, so it's needed.

That being said, I think that the fact we don't need to do 100% of the mission to get to Rank 30, AND the fact that random encounters with the Convicts (especially in Orb Vallis) helps to increase our rep, really is a fair compromise.

Would you suggest they perhaps make convicts appear in groups of 4 instead of 3?  Or maybe increase the spawn rates just slightly?

I mean, we DO want to be careful not to swing too far in the OTHER direction and just be handing stuff out left and right, ya know?

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! ^_^  (and im glad mine made some semblance of sense! lol)

On 2019-03-29 at 1:52 AM, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I can totally understand that.  Tbh, it's sort of a compromise at some point that we, as players, have to come to with DE.  Like, on one hand, I get it, we need to not have a mile-long laundry list of things to do, such that we're not constantly feeling "stressed" about "missing out on stuff".  BUT...on the other hand, DE needs to have these things to incentivise players to continually login and play, buffing their numbers and helping to convince their investors that they should keep the lights on.

It's tough, but it's a necessary evil.  It's like upsells at a Retail store.  Noone likes them, but they pay the bills, so it's needed.

That being said, I think that the fact we don't need to do 100% of the mission to get to Rank 30, AND the fact that random encounters with the Convicts (especially in Orb Vallis) helps to increase our rep, really is a fair compromise.

Would you suggest they perhaps make convicts appear in groups of 4 instead of 3?  Or maybe increase the spawn rates just slightly?

I mean, we DO want to be careful not to swing too far in the OTHER direction and just be handing stuff out left and right, ya know?

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! ^_^  (and im glad mine made some semblance of sense! lol)

I need to think more and expand on the subject but I came up with an on-the-fly “solution” in an earlier post.

Basically it said...

-Move all the old alert rewards to Nightwave with maybe the addition of weapon/warframe slots. 

-Increase the frequency of Wolfy and have HIM drop themed sigils/emotes, the new mods, Wolf Sledge parts, Kuva or a Forma every so often but all in a kind of “Loot-Explosion”. That would make the Wolf encounter far more exciting/rewarding unlike when I fought him and received absolutely nothing for my efforts. It was a VERY anticlimactic experience.

-Energize could remain in Nightwave to entice new players to farm more of the arcanes via hunting the Eidolons but Umbra Forma should move to a boss fight. It could act similarly to the Ayatan Sculpture/Ayatan Stars system where you first need to find a sort of “Empty Umbra Forma” and then need to farm other parts to make it “whole”. That way you don’t get a ton of Umbra Forma right away and cheapen its value.

I feel that with these changes new players will have Nightwave pretty much as is as to not disturb the flow. The vets will still maybe need it for catalyst/reactors/slots/cosmetics but not to the point they’re further burning themselves out on the game. Well all this is just a thought.

Curious to see if you have a response but Imma sleep. Hope you do too real soon. Lol. GN! 

Grammar

On 2019-03-26 at 9:46 PM, Agamemnicon said:

Not gonna mince any words, this attitude bugs me.  If you want to rush through a syndicate mission without finding medallions YOU should play solo.

It makes far more sense to have a team of 3-4 people all searching for medallions than that same team simply rushing through content that can be handled with ease by the majority of players.  Syndicate missions -enemies and objectives- are easy, so I'm sure you can handle rushing through it alone.  The harder more time-consuming part is finding medallions, which is made quicker by a team.

People joining public syndicate games ought to expect that most players will want to find at least say.. 6 out of 8 medallions.  If you don't like it, if you're in a hurry, do it by yourself.

Really late reply. Communication is great. If you want to search for medallions say so. If someone says "can we get the medallions" then I'll usually stay and help look. And by my experience so will a lot of other people. Now, if there is only one other person in the group and it's obvious that he/she is looking for medallions I'll help as well. 

Personally I just want the quick rep and do not feel it's worth the extra time it takes to look for medallions since there are sooooo many other things to do in the gane and even rushing is faster and more enjoyable in a group. I do solo occasionally for some chill medallion hunting though. 

In my experience, most people do not want to spend the additional time looking for medallions. 

Edited by Blackwolfe

On 2019-03-27 at 1:07 AM, LupisV0lk said:

As a replacement for alerts. They are a failure, anyone says other wise is either purposely being obtuse or lying to themselves.

As a new mechanic and system it's got a long way to go. DE being arrogant and refusing to fix it in season one will kill it, more so since they've shown they are willing to go back on their word if a "bug" get's in the way.

If it stays as is then the time sensitive nature needs to be taken out, DE constantly waffles on about how much they love bite sized content and allowing players to go at thier pace, well NightWave in it's current is an affront to that ideal.

Nuh...no...not everyone agrees with that at all. Not everyone thinks its a bad system. Yes it still needs some work, most if not everyone can agree with that, but don't speak as if you speak on behalf of everyone. No one is lying to themselves when they say they enjoy NW, no on is being obtuse either. Some people like it, some people don't, but don't think for a second you speak for everyone.