Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.

- Increased Lephantis's (Golem) damage output for head and body attacks.

good thing i finish my necro in 3 runs :D

5 runs for me, Lol  Well atleast they fixed the non dmg bug. I had that twice out the total five I've done. So happy I got nekro in just 5 runs, so good luck to everyone else.

I'm still hunting for the actual frame BP for Frost Prime  :D

I'm not sure if anyone is having this problem but it seems some mods (my Shred to be exact) won't install on my rifle and it states it's in use by one of my sentinel weapons but when I checked my sentinel weapons it's not installed.

Edit: I uninstalled all of my mods that were installed on the sentinel weapons and I still get the message that my Shred is installed on a sentinel weapon.

Edited by CreepinDeath

Sounds like good stuff, though I wish we could color our Syandanas seperately from our Warframes.

Also yes, the Alerts still don't work properly. Got back from a shower to see Nova helmet up, went to Arsenal to get loaded out, came out and couldn't see it and by the time I relogged, it was gone...

Since updating, the Sector Maps don't have a rollover notification, and when you click on a mission, it selects a mission "SABOTAGEGRINEER3-4", no matter which planet.

This man does not lie.  I had this issue, completely closed out warframe, and started fresh.  If you click on an alert, then escape back to the planetary universe view, then click on a planet.  You can not hover over any missions and when you click on one, it says the mission is SABOTAGEGRINEER3-4.  After more clicking the Mission chart does not show up at all and the planets have no names.  

Edited by PsychShaman

I've noticed that if I try to start an online match, I cannot. The button stays "online", not "play now". I can't start a match actually for a while, after maybe expending the "find others" timer (though it seemed longer...) the "waiting for 1 vote" appears, I can zoom out and in and now I have a "play now" button. Seems pretty unnecessary and more like a bug.

This part of the matchmaking lacked patches as it was already... I mean instead of searching for players right away, give us the option to choose if we want to search or start a new one. I usually can't play a map online because if people are on it I get a nice waiting time mostly, which ends in a "session unavailible" or sort of error, then get kicked to starmap... if I try to click the mission again the whole thing repeats. I know I can create online games and join others and others can join me (at least mostly :), but this part really bugs me. I mean if I try to "play now" while the matchmaker is searching, my screen goes black, it plays the sound when preparing to enter mission but instead comes back to the same screen.

It's pathetic. If it's still buggy (especially, but even after it's fixed it would be better to) give us the buttons of "Join the fight"(join) and "Commence mission"(host) instead. Or just join and host. Or A and B. Something. This is a pretty serious issue for those that are at the short end of the Strict Nat issue - though actually I'm not considered to be one of the victims I still have problems joining a certain few people and thankfully an even "fewer" number has problems joining me...

Pretty please?

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

- Fixed Shadows of the Dead power in use bug when used to revive/resurrect Grineer rollers (possibly other enemies as well).
Yay~Nekros's skill fixed~Nice job!!!

BUT,
- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.
- Increased Lephantis's (Golem) damage output for head and body attacks.

OMG,now it will be more difficult to fight against with Lephantis...sad