Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt and Loki Prime relic farming

JSalari

Just now, arimanari said:

1. Had it been outside void it wouldn't have been very easy to get these relics. It still relies on RNG and time.

No, it would be much much easier. For example, Axi L4... Void: 50% chance of one Axi relic per mission, or ~20 minutes in Void interception to get a 100% chance in rotation C.

vs.

Xini: 2 100% chances of Axi relics.

3 minutes ago, arimanari said:

2. I like XINI but that doesn't mean i will be getting L4 left and right.

You'd be twice as likely to get it in 4 rounds of Xini than with 4 rounds of Mithra.

3 minutes ago, arimanari said:

3. You are NOT guaranteed to get a AXI relic in ANY void mission. Who told you that bs?

You are guaranteed a relic from running any Void mission. For T4 branch of Void, you get 50/50 chance of a Axi or Neo relic.

4 minutes ago, arimanari said:

4. I get the feeling you just come here to rub in your luck cause you got a couple of L4s. A lot of people did not. After hours of grinding. My previous point stand, even though this was not aimed at me. 

I came here to respond to a post. Scroll up and see the post I responded to... The one that said that Mithra would give you a lot of relics you don't need versus running Sabotage missions faster, which, by the way, can also give you a lot of relics you don't need. The only difference being that Mithra gives 3 100% chances of Neo relics in the first three rounds and 1 100% chance at an Axi in round 4. and you need not just Axi L4, but also Neo V8. Please, scroll up.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb nslay:

OK, here's an anecdotal example of why Void Interception can be more efficient:

I have been running Marduk for caches (for fun) and I have 4 Axi L4 relics and 1 Neo V8 relic. There are 8 Axi and 8 Neo relics on the drop table for running that mission. You have a 50% chance to get a Neo or Axi relic from sabotage.

Had I done Mithra for 4 rounds, I'd have 3 100% guaranteed chances for a Neo relic (12.5% chance for Neo V8 vs 6.25% running sabotage) and 1 100% chance for an Axi relic. Not so great for Axi... but really good in my situation where I have more Axi L4 relics. While each Interception round takes about 4-5 minutes solo, that's 3 100% guaranteed chances at Neo relics. With a team, you can do it more efficiently! This is pretty darn good even if you can run Sabotage faster because that's 50% chance for Neo relics.

I don't know why DE put it in Void, but it makes no difference to me. I think people just want to be given these relics easily... Had it been available outside of Void, it would already be very easy to get these relics. There are lots of interception missions with Lith/Meso in Rotation A (so first 2 rounds to get guaranteed Lith/Meso). And I know a lot of people like Xini... because, rotation B and C have guaranteed Axi relics (only relics, no other reward in those rotations). Everyone is complaining about Axi L4 relics because now they're a lot harder to get. You can only get 1 50% chance of Axi per Void mission or 1 guaranteed chance per 4 rounds of interception. No guaranteed 2 Axi relics from Xini, no Fortuna/Plains of Eidolon --> Complaints abound!

You mentioned about having 50% chance to get either Neo or Axi right?

aswell as your Quote "You can only get 1 50% chance of Axi per Void mission or 1 guaranteed chance per 4 rounds of interception."

Don't forget that those 50% count for total 8 Relics you mentioned, 6,25% chance for each relic.

In Bounties you had other rewards + you had the 4 Relics for the Unvault in there with each Bounty having one of those relics.

Axi L1 and Axi L4 have almost the same problem. but with one difference that Axi L1 was rarely on the bounties and mostly was Axi S2 on there and now Axi L4 now being void only,

They repeat the same mistake but in a different way, nothing will change about Loki Primes price, and the high demand and how less the relic drops,look at Axi L1 in the market , its 50p!! for one relic! now take a look at the price range of Axi S2 oh and dont forget about the Axi S3 Price and how low the chance was to get it.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb nslay:

No, it would be much much easier. For example, Axi L4... Void: 50% chance of one Axi relic per mission, or ~20 minutes in Void interception to get a 100% chance in rotation C.

vs.

You'd be twice as likely to get it in 4 rounds of Xini than with 4 rounds of Mithra.

You are guaranteed a relic from running any Void mission. For T4 branch of Void, you get 50/50 chance of a Axi or Neo relic.

I came here to respond to a post. Scroll up and see the post I responded to... The one that said that Mithra would give you a lot of relics you don't need versus running Sabotage missions faster, which, by the way, can also give you a lot of relics you don't need. The only difference being that Mithra gives 3 100% chances of Neo relics in the first three rounds and 1 100% chance at an Axi in round 4. and you need not just Axi L4, but also Neo V8. Please, scroll up.

for 3 relics in Mithra you need 15mins.
capture takes max 1min and a half and sabotage takes max 3-4mins with a chance of Axi there too or Neo

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nslay said:

vs.

The % between void and xini for an axi relic is the same except for the 3rd round, where XINI gets a boost. We are talking about 1 out of 4 rounds and on top of all that the chance of getting the L4 is still behind a RNG. I call this minuscule difference.

Only void Interception and i think survival guarantees  100% AXI on rotation C. Defense and especially Mobile defense/Sabotage do not.
I was here during the Nyx+Rhino void-only fiasco and I know the outcome. I've been through this already, I know all the replies I will get from people like you. I will repeat again: I don't farm these relics, i'm merely expressing my concerns about the direction this game is going to. A MR 5 cannot possibly dream of farming this vault. Often even MR 7-8. It reminds me of the decision to lock baro behind MR gate. Not cool. MR 5 can also need primed mods.

Edited by arimanari

On 2019-05-01 at 8:12 PM, Voltage said:

Repeating Hepit and Repeating Bounty 5 isn't exactly a difference when talking about tedium. Some players like repetition, some don't. I like spamming Capture over and over, and you clearly don't. That's alright. Different strokes for different folks. I just appreciate the effort to revive the Void a bit by making Relics only drop there.

Isn't a difference? A Bounty can give you THE relic you need, it has more variety of missions and you're not forced to exit and reload the mission every minute.

Repeting hepit is #*!%ing boring, can give you countless relics other than the one you need and you're lucky if you got the one you need in 30+ tries. That's not fun. I could accept it if then you didn't need to be lucky to find the part you want when you oper the relic. There's literally no point in making the relics available only in the void (it isn't even a new prime, we're talking about unvaulted ones), and not on bounties rotations or other missions too. You don't need this way to revive the void, it makes you hate that tile even more (other that annoy people who could leave the game), and the devs needs to revive ALL the starchart, not only the void.

You are basically saying that is better for the game to grind for the relics forcing you on few specific missions than to obtain them while having fun where the hell you want.

Edited by Squizzolo

2 minutes ago, arimanari said:

The % between void and xini for an axi relic is the same except for the 3rd round, where XINI gets a boost. We are talking about 1 out of 4 rounds and on top of all that the chance of getting the L4 is still behind a RNG. I call this minuscule difference.

Only void Interception and i think survival guarantees  100% AXI on rotation C. Defense and especially Mobile defense/Sabotage do not.
I was here during the Nyx+Rhino void-only fiasco and I know the outcome. I've been through this already, I know all the replies I will get from people like you. I will repeat again: I don't farm these relics, i'm merely expressing my concerns about the direction this game is going to. A MR 5 cannot possibly dream of farming this vault. Often even MR 7-8. It reminds me of the decision to lock baro behind MR gate. Not cool. MR 5 can also need primed mods.

You'd still be twice as likely to get an Axi L4 in a hypothetical Xini offering it as a reward vs Mithra in 4 rounds. Though, the % chance to get it would degrade to what it is in Void owing to adding it to the hypothetical drop table for Xini.

But it goes both ways right? I want Neo V8... for the life of me, I have been sorely unlucky getting these ones. So Mithra would be better for Neo V8 than Xini!

True but you have to agree that the overall difference between the two modes is too little to matter and moreover, to feed such a war between void-only lovers and those who prefer it went back to how it was prior to PoE. Nobody died or overstocked with relics back then. Those who want to stockpile, they will. No matter what.

7 minutes ago, Squizzolo said:

it makes you hate that tile even more (other that annoy people who could leave the game), and the devs needs to revive ALL the starchart, not only the void.

The rest of your comment I already posted here and there, partially, bit this part right here is what I missed and i totally agree wtih.  I hate the void more and more now just because of this. I felt exactly the same way when we were forced to farm Loki, Ember and Frost last time on  PoE just because it was new.

• Like 2

vor 10 Minuten schrieb nslay:

You'd still be twice as likely to get an Axi L4 in a hypothetical Xini offering it as a reward vs Mithra in 4 rounds. Though, the % chance to get it would degrade to what it is in Void owing to adding it to the hypothetical drop table for Xini.

But it goes both ways right? I want Neo V8... for the life of me, I have been sorely unlucky getting these ones. So Mithra would be better for Neo V8 than Xini!

You know that Ukko Capture exists which doesnt take around 5mins like Mithra?

and it can give you Meso O3 or Neo V8 or the other 7 Neo or Mesos.

Void is still not a solution to this mess,not even Interception.

Mithra taking 5mins for one rotation is almost the same as running a capture since capture can be done 5 times in 5mins ,where you can get 5 relics which can be meso or neo, if you are not slacking off and having speed frames, even it being 3 meso and 2 neo as reward for running it 5 times are still more than 5 mins for Mithra being 100% chance of Neo.

I get 20 Relics in capture which takes 1 min each *20runs, if i try to get neo or axi, i just do sabotage.

you get either neo or axi, instead of taking 15mins for only Neo.

I did a 20min run in interception and thought, wow, what a waste of time i just had for not even getting a Loki&Volt relic, no sorry but for that, capture and sabotage is the least pain.

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb nslay:

Sooo..

I did just around 25mins run of Ukko Void and around 40mins of Marduk.

Put the result, how long it took and what i got in the Spoiler

Spoiler

Ukko:
The First 5 runs:
1 1m 0s Meso o3
2 0m 55s Meso e2
3 0m 57s Meso R1
4 0m 46s Meso Z3
5 1m 04s Meso E2

Second Attempt:
1 0m 54s Meso R1
2 1m 00s Neo M2
3 1m 04s Neo V8
4 0m 56s Neo V8
5 0m 48s Neo C1

Third Attempt:
1 1m 13s Neo C1
2 1m 03s Meso M3
3 1m 04s Neo C1
4 0m 51s Neo S11
5 0m 53s Neo V8

Fourth Attempt:
1 1m 12s Meso D3
2 0m 48s Neo G1
3 0m 59s Neo M2
4 1m 03s Meso D3
5 0m 59s Meso E2

Fifth Attempt:
1 0m 53s Meso Z3
2 1m 03s Meso M3
3 0m 50s Meso T1
4 1m 02s Meso O3
5 1m 06s Meso T3

Marduk:
1 3m 45s Neo A2
2 4m 26s Axi K5
3 4m 11s Neo A2
4 4m 23s Neo A2
5 3m 50s Axi H4
6 3m 47s Neo A2
7 4m 00s Axi A4
8 3m 39s Neo N10
9 4m 44s Axi L2
10 4m 33s Neo A2

Bounties were way better, too bad we probably wont get them, atleast i hope the next Unvault will be better.

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 2

I now have a formalised ragequitting process.

See, just two days after the Unvaulting started, I was already sick to death of the sight of Neo relics. First day: I got more Neos than the Liths, Mesos and Axis combined. Second day: I went for 2 extra Axis at Marduk, only to give up after the damn thing gave me 7 straight Neos. And now today, I went to get my daily 6 Mesos at Ukko, only to get extremely frustrated after the thing gave me 3 Neos to every Meso, made even worse by the Wiki telling me that I was actually supposed to get slightly more Mesos and Neos. After it gave me my third Meso followed by 4 straight Neos, I ragequitted. A freaking Capture mission.

Knowing now that I won't be able to avoid this going forward, I decided to formalise the process and added a new entry to my notepad: when running Marduk and Ukko, if the game drops 4 consecutive Neo relics, I'll quit the game, shut down my PC, and go take a break. Hopefully this will reduce the shouting at the screen whenever that silver orb of wasted time and disappointment shows up.

So, yeah. A real life rage meter. :thumbup: Great Unvaulting so far.

• Like 3

On 2019-04-30 at 10:56 PM, JSalari said:

Can we please have more locations other than just the Void for farming Volt and Loki Prime relics? There are so many different relics in the Void drop tables that farming them is a huge pain. I ran Hepit solo (no joke) twenty times in a row and didn't get a single Lith O2 relic, it would be quicker to farm the platinum at this rate. I don't mind grinding but when the odds of finding the relic are so low, then the odds of getting a part from it is low, it just becomes miserable. Even adding it to Fortuna/Plains of Eidolon bounties would be nice so we can at least have some variety while farming

Agreed. The RNG is S#&$ in the void for the Unvaulted relics. I have ran countless missions for the Axi L4 and still have not received one for a reward. The bounties are a much better location for these limited time relics, in my opinion.

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb KnossosTNC:

I now have a formalised ragequitting process.

See, just two days after the Unvaulting started, I was already sick to death of the sight of Neo relics. First day: I got more Neos than the Liths, Mesos and Axis combined. Second day: I went for 2 extra Axis at Marduk, only to give up after the damn thing gave me 7 straight Neos. And now today, I went to get my daily 6 Mesos at Ukko, only to get extremely frustrated after the thing gave me 3 Neos to every Meso, made even worse by the Wiki telling me that I was actually supposed to get slightly more Mesos and Neos. After it gave me my third Meso followed by 4 straight Neos, I ragequitted. A freaking Capture mission.

Knowing now that I won't be able to avoid this going forward, I decided to formalise the process and added a new entry to my notepad: when running Marduk and Ukko, if the game drops 4 consecutive Neo relics, I'll quit the game, shut down my PC, and go take a break. Hopefully this will reduce the shouting at the screen whenever that silver orb of wasted time and disappointment shows up.

So, yeah. A real life rage meter. :thumbup: Great Unvaulting so far.

Yeah had the same reaction to it. I can't remember how the Rhino Nyx Unvault rage was like since i didnt looked much at that time in the forum but this is the same. the first 5 runs were meso, and then mixed between neo and meso.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Reisbig2009:

Agreed. The RNG is S#&$ in the void for the Unvaulted relics. I have ran countless missions for the Axi L4 and still have not received one for a reward. The bounties are a much better location for these limited time relics, in my opinion.

Axi L4 seems impossible to farm without being pissed off.
And i wonder how the hell i got so often Neo A2 in the Marduk mission.

doing Interception for 20mins just to get 1 Axi is boring especially when you dont even get the needed Relic. atleast i can try doing many Marduk runs and hope i get it after 3-4mins instead of waiting for one at rotation C and being unable to go afk for a moment from my PC but instead i need to keep all 4 towers up since i often play alone(dont want to risk a Host Migration in a 20min run).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

You know that Ukko Capture exists which doesnt take around 5mins like Mithra?

and it can give you Meso O3 or Neo V8 or the other 7 Neo or Mesos.

Void is still not a solution to this mess,not even Interception.

Mithra taking 5mins for one rotation is almost the same as running a capture since capture can be done 5 times in 5mins ,where you can get 5 relics which can be meso or neo, if you are not slacking off and having speed frames, even it being 3 meso and 2 neo as reward for running it 5 times are still more than 5 mins for Mithra being 100% chance of Neo.

I get 20 Relics in capture which takes 1 min each *20runs, if i try to get neo or axi, i just do sabotage.

you get either neo or axi, instead of taking 15mins for only Neo.

I did a 20min run in interception and thought, wow, what a waste of time i just had for not even getting a Loki&Volt relic, no sorry but for that, capture and sabotage is the least pain.

You know what, out of curiosity I went and tested this on Ukko!

I did 5 runs from 15:14:00 on the dot to 15:23:44

Mission times:

1m 19s

1m 11s

1m 24s

1m 10s

1m 26s

Total mission duration: 6 minutes and 30 seconds

Duration: 9 minutes and 44 seconds.

Using Nav+Loading+Extraction times~38.8 seconds on average (calculated from difference).

How does it compare with 3 rounds of Interception? Well, if all 4 points are captured, wiki claims you earn 1 point every 2 seconds. So, at minimum, it takes 200 seconds per round. I solo these and I can keep all 4 points captured so that the enemy is usually no more than 20% by the end of the round. So, considering that 20%, I should be sometimes earning 3/4 a point every 2 seconds. Given a round lasts T seconds, and I earn R points per second on average, then

R*T = 100

I want to know T for a given R. Let q denote proportion enemy capture capacity (normalized to [0,1]). Or, in other words, the proportion of time that I have 3 towers instead of 4.

R = (q*3/4 + (1-q))/2 = (1-1/4q)/2

where R is points per second (so normalized, 0.5 points per second when I have all 4 towers). If q = 0.2, then I have R = 0.475. So for me, T ~ 211 seconds. Let's be pessimistic and suppose it takes 1 minute between rounds (clearing enemies and capturing first tower). Each round then takes 271 seconds.

How many rounds can I do in 9 minutes and 44 seconds? I can do 2 rounds. The probability I get at least 1 Neo V8 relic is then:

1-(1-0.125)^2 ~ 0.234

And of the 5 Ukko runs?

1-(1-0.0588)^5 ~ 0.261

Now considering, at least in my experiment, it takes 9 minutes and 44 seconds to do 5 runs, how many Ukko runs could I do in 3 of the above Void Interception rounds (Neo relics)?

5*(271*3)/(9*60 + 44) ~ 6.96

So 6 complete runs. So to calculate the chance I get at least 1 Neo V8 for 3 Interception rounds:

1-(1-0.125)^3 ~ 0.33

And 6 Ukko runs? Well, it's close to 7, I will show that too

1-(1-0.0588)^6 ~ 0.30

1-(1-0.0588)^7 ~ 0.35

So, it actually turns out to be about the same. With a competent team, the enemy won't reach 20%... probably more like 0-10%. So closer to 260 seconds per round if we use the pessimistic 1 minute overhead per round.

I was initially surprised, but I guess DE balanced this. I guess they're not so dumb...

vor einer Stunde schrieb nslay:

You know what, out of curiosity I went and tested this on Ukko!

I did 5 runs from 15:14:00 on the dot to 15:23:44

Mission times:

1m 19s

1m 11s

1m 24s

1m 10s

1m 26s

Total mission duration: 6 minutes and 30 seconds

Duration: 9 minutes and 44 seconds.

Using Nav+Loading+Extraction times~38.8 seconds on average (calculated from difference).

How does it compare with 3 rounds of Interception? Well, if all 4 points are captured, wiki claims you earn 1 point every 2 seconds. So, at minimum, it takes 200 seconds per round. I solo these and I can keep all 4 points captured so that the enemy is usually no more than 20% by the end of the round. So, considering that 20%, I should be sometimes earning 3/4 a point every 2 seconds. Given a round lasts T seconds, and I earn R points per second on average, then

R*T = 100

I want to know T for a given R. Let q denote proportion enemy capture capacity (normalized to [0,1]). Or, in other words, the proportion of time that I have 3 towers instead of 4.

R = (q*3/4 + (1-q))/2 = (1-1/4q)/2

where R is points per second (so normalized, 0.5 points per second when I have all 4 towers). If q = 0.2, then I have R = 0.475. So for me, T ~ 211 seconds. Let's be pessimistic and suppose it takes 1 minute between rounds (clearing enemies and capturing first tower). Each round then takes 271 seconds.

How many rounds can I do in 9 minutes and 44 seconds? I can do 2 rounds. The probability I get at least 1 Neo V8 relic is then:

1-(1-0.125)^2 ~ 0.234

And of the 5 Ukko runs?

1-(1-0.0588)^5 ~ 0.261

Now considering, at least in my experiment, it takes 9 minutes and 44 seconds to do 5 runs, how many Ukko runs could I do in 3 of the above Void Interception rounds (Neo relics)?

5*(271*3)/(9*60 + 44) ~ 6.96

So 6 complete runs. So to calculate the chance I get at least 1 Neo V8 for 3 Interception rounds:

1-(1-0.125)^3 ~ 0.33

And 6 Ukko runs? Well, it's close to 7, I will show that too

1-(1-0.0588)^6 ~ 0.30

1-(1-0.0588)^7 ~ 0.35

So, it actually turns out to be about the same. With a competent team, the enemy won't reach 20%... probably more like 0-10%. So closer to 260 seconds per round if we use the pessimistic 1 minute overhead per round.

I was initially surprised, but I guess DE balanced this. I guess they're not so dumb...

after doing around 34-35mins of Mithra i got 1x Neo V8 and 1x Axi L4 .

First run was 18m 5s with
Neo N10
Neo C1
Neo G1
Axi L4

Second run was 16m 48s with
Neo V8
Neo G1
Neo C1
Axi L2

25mins Ukko gave me 3 Neo V8 and 2 Meso O3 and many other random relics.

to get Neo and Meso, Ukko is way more time saving than doing Mithra for 16-20 mins of 4 AABC Rotations and then hoping to get the right relic and then just seeing either Axi L2 or Axi A4 meanwhile Marduk is annoying to do due to ciphers.

Since Equinox Prime is released, i have another idea for that.
They can add more Bounties so that we have the relics for Equinox Prime and Volt + Loki in there or the idea i had, meanwhile Volt and Loki are in orb vallis, Equinox relics are in POE, and when Equinox goes to Orb vallis, Volt and Loki go into the POE bounties.

go in this thread and go to the last post.

Edited by xMarvin732

12 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

to get Neo and Meso, Ukko is way more time saving than doing Mithra for 16-20 mins of 4 AABC Rotations and then hoping to get the right relic and then just seeing either Axi L2 or Axi A4 meanwhile Marduk is annoying to do due to ciphers.

Even without looking at my results, you need to run 7 Ukko missions (~6.61 from solving a simple log problem) to match the probability of getting at least 1 Neo V8 in 3 rounds of Mithra. When you factor in Loading/Extraction, it's not 5 Ukko runs 5 minutes anymore. Factor in a competent team, and it seems you can do those 3 Mithra rounds in about the same amount of time as your 7 Ukko runs. Only Mithra is a lot more fun and interesting in my opinion.

Granted, you do get more relics in Ukko runs. But I am particularly interested in Neo V8 and the probabilities for Neo V8 are such that 7 Ukko runs ~ 3 Mithra rounds to get at least 1 Neo V8. And much like you get more relics in Ukko runs, with small probability, you could even get 7 Neo V8 while Mithra runs limit you to 3. Though the probabilities for at least 1 are the same.

Anyway, I guess the takeaway is that if you're farming for a specific Neo relic, do it however you want (Ukko or Mithra) because the time vs chance seems to be balanced surprisingly. I kind of expected Ukko to surpass Mithra by a lot.

By the way, I am very good at Marduk/Stribog. I can find all 3 caches and complete the mission in about 10-15 minutes. With a team, ~10 minutes if the team is doing the mission while I find the caches. If you ever want the caches, add me. I am well aware that you can do the whole thing faster ignoring the caches... I just like finding those caches. Same with Naeglar.

Remember AXI S3? That relic drop rate was a joke and expensive in trade chat (50p each). Farming in the void can get boring if you farm the relics in the same location over and over again. there is no harm done putting these relics at bounties, it will only open more options. 

It will not getting the relics easier, because you have to be in a specific time to get the relics you wanted. The bounty rewards rotate every 2 hours and 30 minutes.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb nslay:

Even without looking at my results, you need to run 7 Ukko missions (~6.61 from solving a simple log problem) to match the probability of getting at least 1 Neo V8 in 3 rounds of Mithra. When you factor in Loading/Extraction, it's not 5 Ukko runs 5 minutes anymore. Factor in a competent team, and it seems you can do those 3 Mithra rounds in about the same amount of time as your 7 Ukko runs. Only Mithra is a lot more fun and interesting in my opinion.

Granted, you do get more relics in Ukko runs. But I am particularly interested in Neo V8 and the probabilities for Neo V8 are such that 7 Ukko runs ~ 3 Mithra rounds to get at least 1 Neo V8. And much like you get more relics in Ukko runs, with small probability, you could even get 7 Neo V8 while Mithra runs limit you to 3. Though the probabilities for at least 1 are the same.

Anyway, I guess the takeaway is that if you're farming for a specific Neo relic, do it however you want (Ukko or Mithra) because the time vs chance seems to be balanced surprisingly. I kind of expected Ukko to surpass Mithra by a lot.

By the way, I am very good at Marduk/Stribog. I can find all 3 caches and complete the mission in about 10-15 minutes. With a team, ~10 minutes if the team is doing the mission while I find the caches. If you ever want the caches, add me. I am well aware that you can do the whole thing faster ignoring the caches... I just like finding those caches. Same with Naeglar.

Ok thank you i will come back to it 🙂 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb DrivaMain:

Remember AXI S3? That relic drop rate was a joke and expensive in trade chat (50p each). Farming in the void can get boring if you farm the relics in the same location over and over again. there is no harm done putting these relics at bounties, it will only open more options. 

It will not getting the relics easier, because you have to be in a specific time to get the relics you wanted. The bounty rewards rotate every 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Look in warframe market, the lowest is already 40p and its been out for few days.

2 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

Yeah had the same reaction to it. I can't remember how the Rhino Nyx Unvault rage was like since i didnt looked much at that time in the forum but this is the same. the first 5 runs were meso, and then mixed between neo and meso.

Right after I posted my previous reply, I went for another full set of relics (6 Axis, 6 Mesos, 6 Liths, who-cares Neos), just because I thought I had time to spare. Immediately, I had to use my first formalised ragequit when it went like this:

Neo, Neo, Neo, Axi, Neo, Neo, Neo, Neo.

At which point, I added my own very special relic to the sequence: the Alt F4.

Went to have a sandwich and made a cup of tea. Came back, completed the set of Axis much more smoothly, then continued to Ukko for the Mesos. First two Mesos, easy enough. Then there was a gap to the third Meso, before another string of 4 straight Neos.

I drank my tea, and cracked open my Radiant Alt F4.

I'm resting at the moment, and won't be back at my PC for another 3 hours, despite my incomplete set of Mesos and not having started my Liths yet.

The formalised ragequit did sort of work, by the way. Mostly reduced my shouting at the screen to grumbling at it instead. Still, it did leave me wondering WTF is wrong with this game's RNG.

• Like 1

vor 31 Minuten schrieb KnossosTNC:

Right after I posted my previous reply, I went for another full set of relics (6 Axis, 6 Mesos, 6 Liths, who-cares Neos), just because I thought I had time to spare. Immediately, I had to use my first formalised ragequit when it went like this:

Neo, Neo, Neo, Axi, Neo, Neo, Neo, Neo.

At which point, I added my own very special relic to the sequence: the Alt F4.

Went to have a sandwich and made a cup of tea. Came back, completed the set of Axis much more smoothly, then continued to Ukko for the Mesos. First two Mesos, easy enough. Then there was a gap to the third Meso, before another string of 4 straight Neos.

I drank my tea, and cracked open my Radiant Alt F4.

I'm resting at the moment, and won't be back at my PC for another 3 hours, despite my incomplete set of Mesos and not having started my Liths yet.

The formalised ragequit did sort of work, by the way. Mostly reduced my shouting at the screen to grumbling at it instead. Still, it did leave me wondering WTF is wrong with this game's RNG.

When I literally went Marduk most of those Neos i got were Neo A2 lol.

24 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

When I literally went Marduk most of those Neos i got were Neo A2 lol.

I dunno what my Neos split is, and I don't think I even care - I hate them all equally.

Yes, even the V8s. I already have 18 of the blasted things while the rest of the Unvaulteds are stuck on 3 or 4. I'm currently refining 12 to drop in a fissure. They're already junk relics to me at this point.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Are you guys seriously arguing about which Node is better to get specific Relics ? 

It doesn't matter... I ran Mithra for 3 Rotation Cs and didn't get any of the new Relics... this is supposedly the best method and I got nothing. 

I say check the drop sources and Do a mission that you you have the highest Tolerance of Repition For..... for me this was Sabotage.. I got over 20 000 Endo from running marduk and Stribog Exclusively. Also 5 Spare Bullet Dances... 

Also be sure to check your Fissures. You can maximize your Grind by doing the Fissure versions of these Missions to get your Relics, Traces needed to refine them AND a slim chance that someone will use the relic you want that has the part you need.... This is what DE has brought us down to.

Also be prepared for The Wolf... Seems like he's no longer waiting for people to run around with Unranked Gear.... which is good.... He Came for me 4 Times when I had my Lanka. Now he dies in 3 Minutez instead of 30....  Consider Ammo Pizza's if you're Using Rubico Prime.... because... you know.... Doesn't deal enough Damage....BRING IT !!!

In any case all I need now is Odonata, Wyrm and Bo Prime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Are you guys seriously arguing about which Node is better to get specific Relics ? 

It doesn't matter... I ran Mithra for 3 Rotation Cs and didn't get any of the new Relics... this is supposedly the best method and I got nothing. 

I say check the drop sources and Do a mission that you you have the highest Tolerance of Repition For..... for me this was Sabotage.. I got over 20 000 Endo from running marduk and Stribog Exclusively. Also 5 Spare Bullet Dances... 

Also be sure to check your Fissures. You can maximize your Grind by doing the Fissure versions of these Missions to get your Relics, Traces needed to refine them AND a slim chance that someone will use the relic you want that has the part you need.... This is what DE has brought us down to.

Also be prepared for The Wolf... Seems like he's no longer waiting for people to run around with Unranked Gear.... which is good.... He Came for me 4 Times when I had my Lanka. Now he dies in 3 Minutez instead of 30....  Consider Ammo Pizza's if you're Using Rubico Prime.... because... you know.... Doesn't deal enough Damage....BRING IT !!!

In any case all I need now is Odonata, Wyrm and Bo Prime.

Eh, to each their own. Personally, I've been running Marduk -> Ukko -> Hepit for 6 each of Axis, Mesos and Liths a day. By the time I meet the Axi quota, I just want even a slight change a scenery, so I run the Captures instead of Stribog.

Today, however, I've been experimenting with Mithra or Mot -> Stribog -> Ukko or Hepit. Harder work, sure, but since the damn RNG is already insisting on giving me 6 Neos for every Axi anyway, I consider it "cutting to the chase."

As for Wolfy, I found that he was rather allergic to my Inaros and radiation Gram Prime. Took him down in, like, 30 seconds tops. Also, benefit of playing so many short, sharp high level missions in a single day is I get to fight him heaps of times, which eventually led to...

Yeah. Pretty cool hammer. I think I'm going to keep it in cold storage for a while.

Edited by KnossosTNC

18 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

As for Wolfy, I found that he was rather allergic to my Inaros and radiation Gram Prime. Took him down in, like, 30 seconds tops. Also, benefit of playing so many short, sharp high level missions in a single day is I get to fight him heaps of times, which eventually led to...

Yeah I've heard alot of people having alot of success with using Melee.... Including myself.

Its actually funny story.... there was  a survuval Fissure in the Void and I was lucky to find a host.... then about 30 Seconds in I started Lagging.... checked my FPS Counter: "1740 ms Ping !!! 😲" LoL... okay.... not ideal but I wasn't dying and I was still getting Reactant so I muscled through it.... and Then I got Stuck.... Couldn't move.... couldn't attack.... couldn't pick up Reactant..... And then Level 75 Wolf Comes for Us....unfortunately because I was using adaptation on top of Arcane Guardian I couldn't die to fix myself.... so after the first round I got Nothing.... during The Second Round something managed to knock me Loose and I could move again.... so I started hacking away at the Wolf with my Slash/Toxin Bloodrush Gram prime.... unfortunately it didn't do much damage at first.... at the 10 Minute mark evdrybody got Fed Up and decided to leave..... For whatever reason I decided to Suffer The host Migration and stayed.... and kept hacking away at the Wolf..... sure enough a few minutes  and  x3 Combo Multiplier later he went down and then: latest?cb=20190426192305

Wolf Sledge Main Blueprint

😲

I Then Made a bee line for Extraction.... Saved my loot and got in my Orbiter.... then opened my foundry and: latest?cb=20151126022853

1/5 Nitain Extract...... God #*!%ing Damnit !!! 

I am currently at my 11 hour of farming L4. Seen the relic 1 time and didnt get Loki prime system from it. In warframe.market the part cost 160-170plat, which is 10$. So i spend 11 hours farming 10$ and STILL DON'T HAVE IT. If i worked this 11 hours i could have earn multiple times this amount of money. Anyone who defend this drop rates must  value his time way too low. For the record i am done with it and just used plat to buy the parts i need and i wish good luck to insane people who keep trying to farm this.

Edited by trun4o

31 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah I've heard alot of people having alot of success with using Melee.... Including myself.

Its actually funny story.... there was  a survuval Fissure in the Void and I was lucky to find a host.... then about 30 Seconds in I started Lagging.... checked my FPS Counter: "1740 ms Ping !!! 😲" LoL... okay.... not ideal but I wasn't dying and I was still getting Reactant so I muscled through it.... and Then I got Stuck.... Couldn't move.... couldn't attack.... couldn't pick up Reactant..... And then Level 75 Wolf Comes for Us....unfortunately because I was using adaptation on top of Arcane Guardian I couldn't die to fix myself.... so after the first round I got Nothing.... during The Second Round something managed to knock me Loose and I could move again.... so I started hacking away at the Wolf with my Slash/Toxin Bloodrush Gram prime.... unfortunately it didn't do much damage at first.... at the 10 Minute mark evdrybody got Fed Up and decided to leave..... For whatever reason I decided to Suffer The host Migration and stayed.... and kept hacking away at the Wolf..... sure enough a few minutes  and  x3 Combo Multiplier later he went down and then: latest?cb=20190426192305

Wolf Sledge Main Blueprint

😲

I Then Made a bee line for Extraction.... Saved my loot and got in my Orbiter.... then opened my foundry and: latest?cb=20151126022853

1/5 Nitain Extract...... God #*!%ing Damnit !!! 

I know that feeling. One time, I forgot to check whether my Gram Prime was in the special anti-Wolfy radiation crit setup or the default hybrid setup, so I ended up red-critting for only, like, a few hundred damage each instead of the thousands my pure crit setup did. Eventually I gave up and whittled him down with my Arca Plasmor instead. Promptly checked my loadout after that.

You spent all your Creds? Hehe. I still have 135 of the stuff from the Alerts days. My OCD-ish tendency to irrationally worry about running out of things comes to my rescue again.

Edited by KnossosTNC