Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt and Loki Prime relic farming

JSalari

Day 1 I had 60k standing between 2 syndicates, got 3 relic packs and have 5 of the vaulted relics.   Took me less than a minute.  

It may not be the best way to get a specific relic but it beats spamming a mission I don't like and not getting anything from the unvault. At the very least it increases my vaulted prime for plat sale or the opportunity for a straight relic for relic trade.

The relics dropping in the void does give purpose to those nodes again and works better thematically. I'd rather not be encouraged to run bounties until I have a nervous breakdown, especially since on public you get...well, public teammates.  

• Like 1

over 30 runs of marduk no axi l4.

Saw two wolves. but no axi L4.
kill me

I used relic packs too and got 1 out of my 7 packs.

edit: 40 runs. 0 L4. 1 stalker. 2 wolves.

Edited by Oprahmeow
  • Like 5

In this thread I've seen

-people generally celebrating that we can only get these relics through god awful drop rates

-"bounty drops would be too easy"

-people saying that spending over 300 freaking thousand syndicate standing to get a whole 12 relics is a great source (you might have gotten lucky, btw. I spent like 100k and got 2. Never mind that 12 relics could easily still result in zero parts if RNG decides to bend you over.)

-people saying they're "more eager" to grind thanks these bad drop rates

These things have been vaulted for ages, finally people who happen to be playing at this time have a chance to get them, and these people legit are worried it might be "too easy" to get these items.

Holy.. 

I must be from another planet. Or these people are. 

Yeah the unvaulting will last for 2 months.. that doesn't mean it should take 2 months to farm up a prime set.. 

Please DE.. add these relics to bounties..

How about cracking open the relics you do get, selling the prime parts, and buying the stuff you want?

Half of you act like the trade system doesn't even exist.

"BUT I WANT MY PRIME FRAME AFTER DOING 5 MISSIONS SO I CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM THE GAME AGAIN!"

The best source for relics are the Syndicate relic packs, if you grab all of the medallions on every syndicate mission you can normally purchase a pack or two a day. I have so many Lith relics I use Lith fissures as a "warm-up" whilst I figure out what I'm going to do. Make a list of "burn" relics (ones with no useful contents) and run a bunch of captures, and you should get some new relics in return.

You have five whole weeks to farm them, and you're complaining on day 2 SMH

vor 8 Minuten schrieb AndyBeans:

The best source for relics are the Syndicate relic packs, if you grab all of the medallions on every syndicate mission you can normally purchase a pack or two a day. I have so many Lith relics I use Lith fissures as a "warm-up" whilst I figure out what I'm going to do. Make a list of "burn" relics (ones with no useful contents) and run a bunch of captures, and you should get some new relics in return.

You have five whole weeks to farm them, and you're complaining on day 2 SMH

If you played Bounties to get Relics and Void to get Relics, you would see why,

Yes you can get a a relic pack in the syndicate, but for what reason when its not the Relic in there you need?

Syndicate Packs are not the solution to the Problem.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Aluzhun:

How about cracking open the relics you do get, selling the prime parts, and buying the stuff you want?

"BUT I WANT MY PRIME FRAME AFTER DOING 5 MISSIONS SO I CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM THE GAME AGAIN!"

Half of us dont like the awful RNG.

"Half of you act like the trade system doesn't even exist."
Oh really? then check my warframe market profile.
And if you looked into Europe and NA Trade Chat, you probably see why using Trade Chat is not really great.
Wasn't the solution to drop table pollution the vaulting process?

Now the Volt and Loki Relics are exclusive to Void again, if the Bounties and Void was available and you prefer to farm in Void i wont stop you, but i just don't like how its the Rhino and Nyx Vault all over again.

I dont care if getting the Prime Frame takes a while, i just don't like it to be locked away exclusively in RNG with tons of other Relics from the Lith or Meso or Neo or Axi era when i could do Bounties, get more Standing for the specific Syndicates like Solaris United and Ostron and at the same time farm Relics, that was the perfect situation when Mag and Nova Vault came and Fortuna was released few days before that.
Perfectly farming Relics+ increase the Standing.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

Day 1 I had 60k standing between 2 syndicates, got 3 relic packs and have 5 of the vaulted relics.   Took me less than a minute.  

It may not be the best way to get a specific relic but it beats spamming a mission I don't like and not getting anything from the unvault. At the very least it increases my vaulted prime for plat sale or the opportunity for a straight relic for relic trade.

The relics dropping in the void does give purpose to those nodes again and works better thematically. I'd rather not be encouraged to run bounties until I have a nervous breakdown, especially since on public you get...well, public teammates.  

Day 1 i had around 140k standing, 100k on Perrin, 20k on Red Veil and around 25k in New Loka, i got two relics, one Lith O2 and one Meso O3.

When i went Bounties i ran them with a pre made Squad or alone, and i prefer to do bounties than getting burned out on Void Capture, atleast i have the chance of only getting 1x Relic in there or other good things,which is only from the Volt and Loki Vault like it was with Mag and Nova aswell as Ember and Frost.

Those who prefer Void farming, can farm there, i dont mind but Syndicates are not the Solution , it just means RNG again.

• Like 2

6 hours of running mobile defense and sabotage missions, and yet to see a single Axi L4 relic. Wish they made it so that you could get them by just doing bounties and also other usual sources of Axi relics farming alongside this void exclusive drops.

And opening relics and getting what you want out of this already rare relic adds up to the frustration.

Edited by Nokhodi
  • Like 3

On 2019-05-01 at 9:32 AM, Chappie1975 said:

The vault should last ~2 months w/ no real pressure to complete it qiuckly.   There are a few things you can do in this case:

• Farm like a madman since there is no gating
  • Do a few runs each time you play
  • Relic packs from syndicate standing
  • Buy the relics from warframe.market
  • Buy the parts from warframe.market
  • Buy the unvaulting pack from DE

This is the crux of issue for most but in this case DE has provided a very clear an user selected solutions form either time or $.   But when you want it now and don't want to pay...you might run into issues.  

All these options and a very generous time frame on top of that yet people are complaining about low drop rates? Why the rush? 2 months is enough time to not only get all parts, but double or even triple them. I don't get why people want to blaze through and get these parts in one go. It's not like tomorrow earth as we know it will suddenly be blown into oblivion.

15 hours ago, Aluzhun said:

Yeah, heaven forbid someone wouldn't want to treat the game like it's a full-time job and take breaks... 😒

• Like 6

4 hours ago, JSalari said:

Yeah, heaven forbid someone wouldn't want to treat the game like it's a full-time job and take breaks... 😒

But that's the thing. You don't HAVE to treat it like it's a full-time job. Not only do you have a handful of ways to obtain the frames but you have like a month or so to get them. You can take as many breaks as you want and still have plenty of time to farm the parts. There really is no rush like at all.

On 2019-05-02 at 2:23 PM, Aluzhun said:

It doesn't... Not for me... I don't like it...I want nothing to do with it.

BOUNTY RELICS PLEASE.....

Edit: 

On an unrelated note.... I got another 2 Bullet Dances. I literally Got Bullet Dance just as often as I got Axi L4's...

Thats how bad the drop rates are.... Even with a guaranteed relic im getting a rare stance Mod more often.

Edited by Lutesque

14 hours ago, Mbr1665 said:

All these options and a very generous time frame on top of that yet people are complaining about low drop rates? Why the rush? 2 months is enough time to not only get all parts, but double or even triple them. I don't get why people want to blaze through and get these parts in one go. It's not like tomorrow earth as we know it will suddenly be blown into oblivion.

mainly because investing 5 hours into the same mission over and over again and having nothing to show for it besides a bloody forma, gets VERY old VERY fast. about 90% of the people here will have a full set by the end of the month. but that doesn't change how stupid slot machines. I'm not asking for a higher drop chance but don't lock the relics in the void, give us options when farming.

• Like 3

I don't think this won't change, like they didn't change rhino and nyx vault, whatever,I was up to invest time to farm the relics like I farmed tons of mag Nova relics and Frost Ember relics, too bad that playing actively and doing tons of bounties seems to be punished somehow by making it void exclusive and a big RNG hell

When an unvaulted relic (Axi L4) has been in the (Void only) reward pool for 4-5 days now but they still sell for 50+p each, then something is really wrong with the accessibility of said relic, don't you think? Everyone hated how the Rhino+Nyx unvault was handled and yet here we are again. I find it comical. 

EDIT: This is most illogical to me because all T3 interceptions give 100% AXI on rotation B and C, but Void T4, harder and all, trolls you with Neo. People would've been much more eager to farm endless Void if the rotations cycles matched those of Arbitrations: AABCCCCCCCCCCC..... I'd be more than happy to farm that.

Edited by arimanari
  • Like 3

I hate, how this is literally RNG HELL .
Volt and Loki come out for once after ages, Loki has been unvaulted the second time now, Volt for the first time (i dont count Baro with unvaults since its not an unvault), just like how Rhino came for the second time and Nyx did for the first time.
In RNG you get either
Lith in Hepit Capture
Meso or Neo in the Ukko Capture,
or the
Neo or Axi in Sabotage or Mobile Defense or any rotation AABC mission in Void.

You can run the ukko capture and the neo axi missions get either of the two with tons of other types of relics from the era type, then its RNG which one if it is Meso or Neo, or the misison with Neo or Axi, and then theres the RNG for the rewards in the relics.

Edited by xMarvin732

Am 1.5.2019 um 14:39 schrieb nslay:

I don't know... Maybe do Mithra, Void for an hour? Lots of new relics rewarded there!

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Interception#Void

Mithra appears as a fissure mission a lot too. So you could farm for relics by cracking open relics and gaining void traces!

Personally, I like finding the 3 caches in Marduk/Stribog and I pick up a lot of relics by just doing that for fun and forgetting about the relics. Look, someone above got a Bullet Dance doing that!

Doing Mithra for an hour with ending up having other relics you dont need which you can get faster in capture or sabotage or mobile defense.

Thats not a solution to the mess.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Doing Mithra for an hour with ending up having other relics you dont need which you can get faster in capture or sabotage or mobile defense.

Thats not a solution to the mess.

Just a reminder, you need all Lith, Meso and Neo relics for the unvaulted stuff. Not just Axi.

This is not a mess. It was never a mess for any other relic not easily obtained in Fortuna/Cetus (e.g. Axi R2, L2, L3, et al). This is a grinding game, not a give-me-everything-immediately-the-day-it's-released game.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb nslay:

Just a reminder, you need all Lith, Meso and Neo relics for the unvaulted stuff. Not just Axi.

This is not a mess. It was never a mess for any other relic not easily obtained in Fortuna/Cetus (e.g. Axi R2, L2, L3, et al). This is a grinding game, not a give-me-everything-immediately-the-day-it's-released game.

I know you need all relics and not just Axi.

I never said i need everything after the first day i dont care about how long it takes.
I just voice my opinion about the decision about how to get them by making it exclusive back to Void when they already had the perfect solution of Void and Bounties.

Those who wanted Void did the Void way, those who wanted to do the Bounties way went there and did Bounties.
And i voiced my opinion about how annoying it is to get it through RNG when missions can give you Meso or Neo or Neo and Axi and those Eras having alot of other relics, i mean, Hydroid, Mirage, Zephyr, Limbo,Chroma,Mesa,Equinox are out atm, i dont know how much relics they have atm + their weapons and adding the 4 volt and loki relics to the table.

Imagine how it would be if bounties wouldnt reward Relics at all.
Oh and by the way Prime Vault Relics are not the same as Axi R2, Axi L2 and Axi L3.

Axi L2 and the vaulted Axi E2 have been out for ages you can get them EVERYWHERE on the map but the Time Limited Prime Unvault relics stay in only void and are locked behind RNG. 

Lith O2, Meso O3, Neo V8 and Axi L4 are totally different relics and have a period of 2-3months+ they contain already vaulted content which got out for a limited time.

20 minutes ago, nslay said:

I agree it is a grinding game, i love grinding, i just find it utterly ridiculous that a high-valued items like loki and volt prime sets are only available in 10 or so nodes out of 200+ nodes of  this grinding game. Who would it hurt if I grind interception on Xini for 5 freaking hours instead of the Void one? Who would it hurt if i prefer  a Earth lith defense 2 hours for the lith and meso unvaults? Why do we have to be literally forced to play 1 single fraction, 5 nodes in total. You don't back up your comment with anything, you just say "suck it up and shut up".  No one is giving nobody anything on day one.. The same amount of time and grind is needed to reach rotation C on any interception, defense, survival. The debate is not "why the relics are not in bounties" but why aren't they in all other nodes by default? Why were they forced out of the pool system with the release of PoE? I'm not even going to farm these cause i don't have to, but I like to voice out my concerns about the direction this game is going to. As a 4-5 year old warframe player, this no longer feels like warframe.

Edited by arimanari
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

I know you need all relics and not just Axi.

I never said i need everything after the first day i dont care about how long it takes.
I just voice my opinion about the decision about how to get them by making it exclusive back to Void when they already had the perfect solution of Void and Bounties.

Those who wanted Void did the Void way, those who wanted to do the Bounties way went there and did Bounties.
And i voiced my opinion about how annoying it is to get it through RNG when missions can give you Meso or Neo or Neo and Axi and those Eras having alot of other relics, i mean, Hydroid, Mirage, Zephyr, Limbo,Chroma,Mesa,Equinox are out atm, i dont know how much relics they have atm + their weapons and adding the 4 volt and loki relics to the table.

Imagine how it would be if bounties wouldnt reward Relics at all.
Oh and by the way Prime Vault Relics are not the same as Axi R2, Axi L2 and Axi L3.

Axi L2 and the vaulted Axi E2 have been out for ages you can get them EVERYWHERE on the map but the Time Limited Prime Unvault relics stay in only void and are locked behind RNG. 

Lith O2, Meso O3, Neo V8 and Axi L4 are totally different relics and have a period of 2-3months+ they contain already vaulted content which got out for a limited time.

OK, here's an anecdotal example of why Void Interception can be more efficient:

I have been running Marduk for caches (for fun) and I have 4 Axi L4 relics and 1 Neo V8 relic. There are 8 Axi and 8 Neo relics on the drop table for running that mission. You have a 50% chance to get a Neo or Axi relic from sabotage.

Had I done Mithra for 4 rounds, I'd have 3 100% guaranteed chances for a Neo relic (12.5% chance for Neo V8 vs 6.25% running sabotage) and 1 100% chance for an Axi relic. Not so great for Axi... but really good in my situation where I have more Axi L4 relics. While each Interception round takes about 4-5 minutes solo, that's 3 100% guaranteed chances at Neo relics. With a team, you can do it more efficiently! This is pretty darn good even if you can run Sabotage faster because that's 50% chance for Neo relics.

I don't know why DE put it in Void, but it makes no difference to me. I think people just want to be given these relics easily... Had it been available outside of Void, it would already be very easy to get these relics. There are lots of interception missions with Lith/Meso in Rotation A (so first 2 rounds to get guaranteed Lith/Meso). And I know a lot of people like Xini... because, rotation B and C have guaranteed Axi relics (only relics, no other reward in those rotations). Everyone is complaining about Axi L4 relics because now they're a lot harder to get. You can only get 1 50% chance of Axi per Void mission or 1 guaranteed chance per 4 rounds of interception. No guaranteed 2 Axi relics from Xini, no Fortuna/Plains of Eidolon --> Complaints abound!

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, nslay said:

I don't know why DE put it in Void, but it makes no difference to me. I think people just want to be given these relics easily... Had it been available outside of Void, it would already be very easy to get these relics. There are lots of interception missions with Lith/Meso in Rotation A (so first 2 rounds to get guaranteed Lith/Meso). And I know a lot of people like Xini... because, rotation B and C have guaranteed Axi relics (only relics, no other reward in those rotations). Everyone is complaining about Axi L4 relics because now they're a lot harder to get. You can only get 1 guaranteed Axi per Void mission or per 4 rounds of interception. No guaranteed 2 Axi relics from Xini, no Fortuna/Plains of Eidolon --> Complaints abound!

1. Had it been outside void it wouldn't have been very easy to get these relics. It still relies on RNG and time.
2. I like XINI but that doesn't mean i will be getting L4 left and right.
3. You are NOT guaranteed to get a AXI relic in ALL void mission. Who told you that bs?
4. I get the feeling you just come here to rub in your luck cause you got a couple of L4s. A lot of people did not. After hours of grinding. My previous point stand, even though this was not aimed at me.

EDIT: Why do people keep saying that relics are farmed easier outside the void? It takes the same amount of time and RNG. Only interception on T3 offers higher chances of AXI but the RNG is still there. The difference would've been minuscule but at least everyone will be happy. 

Edited by arimanari