Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt/Loki Prime Relics Drop Rate

Trash. I've done 50 runs of Ukko, which, mind you, drops 2 possible relics for them and have gotten nothing. That, on top of nothing from 20 runs of Hepit.

...And I'm not the only one. This seems to be a widespread issue.

And these are Void locked relics...Fun...

Seriously, and only 2 months when I have a job, getting an apartment, working my way after college, etc. I don't have time to giving them this nonstop grind. It's complete and utter BS!

How's y'all luck been? Am I doing anything wrong?

• Like 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (NSW)FlameDivinity:

Trash. I've done 50 runs of Ukko, which, mind you, drops 2 possible relics for them and have gotten nothing. That, on top of nothing from 20 runs of Hepit.

...And I'm not the only one. This seems to be a widespread issue.

And these are Void locked relics...Fun...

Seriously, and only 2 months when I have a job, getting an apartment, working my way after college, etc. I don't have time to giving them this nonstop grind. It's complete and utter BS!

How's y'all luck been? Am I doing anything wrong?

Has been like that with Rhino and Nyx too, RNG sucks, and its sad to see it went this way again like it was in Summer 2018

Welcome to DE responding to the Community.

DE use to put unvaulted relics behind Bounties but the vocal players screamed about the ole Golden Age of Void Towers, Void Keys, and needing to go to the Void for Relics.
Using "burnout" as an excuse they claimed that Bounties forced them into playing PoE/Fortuna content when they wanted to be anywhere but there.

However, having "both" as an option wasn't acceptable. Why run the Void when you could run the Bounties?
So...in an amazing decision of true intelligence...DE added them to the already extremely diluted Void Mission loot pools.

Personally...
I think the farmers wanted this because now farming the relics themselves is a PITA, refining them and getting RNG to drop the parts was already a PITA.
Now there are 2 walls of RNG to get said unvaulted content. Additionally, newer players can't stock up on relics since the full void map is out of their reach until post Star Chart, so overall less people are open to farming them which means...
Yup. Market Manipulation.
Now they can jack up the plat prices as less people will have sets for sale, relics in their inventories, and not many are willing to spend an entire day in the Void speedrunning/grinding missions for unvault relics.

DE got played impo.

• Like 3

It's Rhino/Nyx all over again. And its only been 2 days. Waiting to see how others will react after spending weeks of running the same mission over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum

• Like 4

You can also buy them from syndicate, and if you don't solo fissure you might find the pieces you need from other people relic. I do agree that at some points relics should be obtainable with Fortuna / Cestus bounties.

Yes it will need some dedication, but it's OK for me, MOT is not a bad mission once you have Inaros, a catchmoon and an Ignis wraith.

Edited by MonsterOfMyOwn

I sympathise. Two full days of 6 Liths, Mesos and Axis each, plus two extra sets of 4 each. I've stopped bothering to count Neos - it was a mistake to even try. Here's what I have to show for it so far:

• 2 x Lith O2
  • 1 x Meso O3
  • 4 x Neo V8
  • 0 x Axi L4
  • Burning hatred of all Neo relics.

Like, I'm still cool with Liths, Mesos and Axis, but screw Neos. Yesterday I got more Neos than the others combined, then ran Marduk for 2 extra Axis, only to give up after I got 7 straight Neos. For today's set, I probably got more than a dozen Neos to the 6 Axis I finally got after 2 hours of grinding. Every time I see that silver orb of wasted time and disappointment, I now want to throw something at the screen.

With the Bounties option of the last two Unvaultings, I was done in just over a week and was able to get on to other things, whereas in the similarly Void-only September 2018 Unvaulting, I almost burned myself out from the grind and ended up having to pay plats for the Scindo Prime.

Screw that. 6 Liths, Mesos and Axis each a day minimum. Set of 2 or 4 extras if I have time and feel like it - and not a relic more. With the rate the thing is giving me Neos, I'm sure I'll end up with a Volt Prime in the end, but if I miss out on Loki Prime, I'll miss out. I will not burn myself out on this thing.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

DE use to put unvaulted relics behind Bounties but the vocal players screamed about the ole Golden Age of Void Towers, Void Keys, and needing to go to the Void for Relics.
Using "burnout" as an excuse they claimed that Bounties forced them into playing PoE/Fortuna content when they wanted to be anywhere but there.

I do remember quite a few threads saying that unvaulted relics being in bounties made it worse to acquire the new relics and forced people into unwanted content.

Well...congratulations, we don't have those issues now.

On another note, after about 8 hours in the void:

3 x Lith O2

3 X Meso O3

4 X Neo V8

0 X Axi L4

I guess I'm luckier than most in this thread and even though thanks to rad shares and staggers I got everything but the Bo ornament, I'd rather just pour all my 1300 traces onto Equinox/Mesa relics and sell those than to spend another day in Marduk/Mithra hoping to get 2 relics and then hoping to get the exact common drop I need.

Now I'm not usually the one to complain about game mechanics, being witness to all sorts of abominations, but I can't help but feel that the only silver lining I see in this particular grind is that it could be over at some point.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

I do remember quite a few threads saying that unvaulted relics being in bounties made it worse to acquire the new relics and forced people into unwanted content.

All those who made those threads / spoke for it should be tagged in threads like this so they can explain their clamouring then. XD

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

All those who made those threads / spoke for it should be tagged in threads like this so they can explain their clamouring then. XD

Sadly, it's all too simple, people crave attention and negative reactions attract more of it, also today's culture has left people with the impression that if they complain, they're right.

Isn't there just any way we can get DE to read it? Maybe write about it in devstream announcement post.

I had so many relics in bounties and void entirely destroys it again, I don't want to spend another tons of hours just to have around 3-6 more relics when we can have bounties making it so much better.

So far I have.

3x Lith O2

6x Meso O3

5x Neo V8

1x Axi L4

And since it's void all over again, Loki and volt will always be expensive even after vaulting, let's see how it will go while it's unvaulted.

The Axi's are horrible. Please DE, remove the Neo from either the T3 or T4. Rest is ok imo. (Bounties make farming too easy. Everyone I know own 20+ Nova chassis.)

Maybe they can have them inside bounties for a weekend event only. That would be cool.

OK let me get this straight. In void and many other farming nodes we have relic drop chance of 10% which if used for a rare part is around 10% iff all four squad-mates radshare, so all in all the chance of getting the part u want is like 1/100. Nice RNG. Just ask us to buy Prime vault pack straight DE, why even bother. 

Before someone claims to cut me out, let me provide a solution. Concentrate the void relic pool as well as other relic pools. Many same relics are spread across at different nodes at same drop chance. Remove some relics from some nodes and buff the drop chance in other node to about 20 or 25% instead of 10%. Another, solution is add them in bounties. Konzu is sleeping since he seems to be stuck on equinox prime relics atm . Same with Fortuna. 

We know the player retention is going down in Warframe; the excessive dilution is main reason. Nobody wants to farm stuff if every one of them is gonna take same huge effort, irrespective of current value. 

P.S. We can relic packs from syndicates for sure, but majority isn't that lucky all the time. And a game as we know is run by the more people it has, not by some lucky people who get rng all the time. So, its request "Please listen to community on topic of relic drops. This is starting to become a spiral of downfall".

Edited by JadeLite
Typo error

• 2 weeks later...
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Feclock:

There is too many relics in the void to get the chance at the relics we need.

The amount of Neo's in the pool alone is just... too much.

there are around 8 Not vaulted Relics each Era right now.

the current 7 frames hydroid mirage zephyr limbo chroma mesa equinox + the Prime Unvault frames Volt and Loki which share one relic each era.

Lith is the easiest one and Ukko contains Meso-Neo and Neo-Axi is in Sabotage Marduk for an example.

so if you do Ukko you need ALOT of luck to get the two relics for the vault frames since there are 16 relics then in one mission and i don't know if its a bug but Meso M3 is twice in the loot table.

After a week of hard, soul-destroying grind, I got my 12 Meso O3s. I refined them, and dropped them in a fissure. It failed to give me my Volt Prime part. All that hard work, for something that should have a 1 in 5 chance to drop, and I got nothing to show for it.

My patience snapped like an old piano wire.

At that moment, I took every relic I had and jumped at the first "LF radshare" in recruitment chat. I didn't know if I had enough relics, and I had no idea what the Hell I was going to do if it failed - I was just desperate for at least some of the grind to be over.

Luckily, I got everything I wanted on the first runs, except for Cotton Bud Prime. That can wait. I need a bloody break.

Screw Neo relics, and screw this Unvaulting.

Edited by KnossosTNC

On 2019-05-02 at 1:24 PM, JadeLite said:

In void and many other farming nodes we have relic drop chance of 10% which if used for a rare part is around 10% iff all four squad-mates radshare, so all in all the chance of getting the part u want is like 1/100. Nice RNG. Just ask us to buy Prime vault pack straight DE, why even bother.

If all 4 squad mates radshare you have about a 34% chance of obtaining the rare part.

The chance of getting the relic you want depends on which relic it is and which mission you run, but can go from ~2.5% to ~14.5%.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

The worst problem is not only the drop rate... Most people use only  TRASH relics in the hope of finding some idiot like me using rare relics.

The L4 is VERY rare, i have found only 3 of them  on syndicate packs and void missions. During hundred of missions i have seen 3 times an L4 being used by other people.

From now  i will behave accordingly and if i don't see an interesting relics i just quit the mission.

Edited by bibmobello

vor 18 Stunden schrieb bibmobello:

The worst problem is not only the drop rate... Most people use only  TRASH relics in the hope of finding some idiot like me using rare relics.

The L4 is VERY rare, i have found only 3 of them  on syndicate packs and void missions. During hundred of missions i have seen 3 times an L4 being used by other people.

From now  i will behave accordingly and if i don't see an interesting relics i just quit the mission.

I would do the same tbh, me trying to open 21-22 Syndicate packs to get one Axi L4 i won't even try to use it in a public match.

Let's face it: this game lost its meaning and charm. When a frame was to be unvaulted before, it was a moment of joy, anticipation, people came together to farm. Now I don't know where the unvault will happen at all.... void? poe? discord? twitch prime? watch-devstream-for-30-min? Baro?

I spent so many hours on Marduk this unvault and I believe we got either  1 or 2 L4 and 2-3 V8. The drop rates are not just bad, DE is pushing us towards hating the void and the game itself, pushing away people. Good strategy. It works.