Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just realized this, Baruuk players actually have an excuse not to do anything in missions

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

That's if they even live long enough to hit you. I swear that the Corpus swing that Prova so slow that you can think about all your life choices until this moment before they hit you with it!

And even when they do manage to hit you with it, you can survive so many hits that you wonder just how cheaply-built these over-glorified cattle prods are.

22 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Lets be honest here, the Sheevs and Provas most enemies use when disarmed might as well be bottles for all the damage they do to us.

er, those normally Ranged Enemies actually hit very hard with the Melee Weapons they get after Disarm.

to which end for some of the Enemy Types.... they're more dangerous Disarmed than not (aside from the Melee Range aspect). ala that their Level Scaling is still applied to the forced Melee, and the DPS of it can be higher than their normal Weapons. but focused more on larger individual hits rather than many small hits.

but due to the Range thing, still usually beneficial ofcourse. Disarm spamming in a Defense for example, can be pretty dangerous vs high Level Enemies.

Edited by taiiat

On 2019-05-05 at 6:45 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

“Also his only ability that’s supposed to deal damage falls off sooner than any other exalted weapon. So I’ll just stand here and cast my 2 while being intangible”

I hope his 1st augment is for his 4 and makes it good 😔

wait seriously ? in my loadout i think i can put his 4 as the third best excalted only beaten by excal and full power ivara bow hell i would say its a bit better than ivara since it can pretty easily 1-2 shot enemies till around lvl 80 and hit much more  as for valkyr well she dont stand a chance really 

she just has too little area damage in hers

I had this idea to make a NO KILL Baruuk and see if it is possible to get from Unranked to 30 with no kills or assists.

Afterwards, I was going to use another to be the Hands of Wrath Baruuk....but then I realized each does not get his own kill meter. It all goes into the one. This is my version of Primed Disappointment

So now I gotta decide to either not use the 2nd Baruuk or delete him...which feels like a waste of my 75% off coupon I used for him.

Any suggestions?

welp, after buying him with plats (fk that grindfest that is fortuna's quills) and using a bunch of formas on is exalted weapon, hes pretty decent;

the amount of CC and AoE damage that offers can actually compete with an Excalibur, but baruuk is more fun, because he ragdolls everything in every direction possible (each of his exalted movements can send enemies flying, knock them down, pull and push them, is so damn satisfying,

and his damage its ok, i tested a corrosive+shattering impact+primed fury+berserker+max crit damage build against lvl 100 bombards, lvl 150 infested and lvl 100 heavy gunners, and well. he can manage them pretty well

2 hours ago, ddmaster12 said:

the third best excalted

it can pretty easily 1-2 shot enemies till around lvl 80.

Yeah and then those 1-2 shots go into 5-7 then 10-12 then 30-40. It’s really good until it starts to fall off, there it falls off harder than any other exalted melee (I’m going to emphasize MELEE instead of Exalted in general because it makes things easier. So no Regulators, Artemis, or Dex Pixia etc).

Wukongs 4 can scale higher than Serene Storm. And given the fact that SS has a separate meter that needs to be built up and limits how much you can use it unlike every other exalted melee user. It should have the powerful to justify those restrictions, but it doesn’t.

On 2019-05-06 at 11:08 AM, Aldain said:

Like being able to flash-step between enemies to hit them, it would be a neat way to show just how much Baruuk is holding himself back for the ideal of Pacifism and just how insane he can be when he stops.

this would be so nice even if it did cost extra.  

12 minutes ago, Toppien said:

and his damage its ok, i tested a corrosive+shattering impact+primed fury+berserker+max crit damage build against lvl 100 bombards, lvl 150 infested and lvl 100 heavy gunners, and well. he can manage them pretty well

My recommendation is switch out shattering impact for anything else. Even with both of those attack speed modes Serene Storm attacks too slowly to take advantage of it. 

1 hour ago, George_PPS said:

I don’t use Baruuk but it’s great if my teammate uses him well and don’t die in especially high level missions. Most players like their teammates who have strong survival abilities. 

They either can't build him or don't know how to play him. He's my go to tank.