Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

The ride the ropalolyst part makes it very easy to glitch it through objects and walls making the fight frustrating at times. I'll try to get screenshots tomorrow. 

Also, new gas city seems much more affected by a bug I've never really been able to isolate the cause of where if you bullet jump sometimes you cannot do a double jump afterwards. 

Hi guys. Tried to log in and was given only the upper left corner of the screen. So I went windowed and tried to reset the resolution. That was a no go. Can run in the windowed mode but the graphics are blah. I'm waiting for the 80's synth music to play. I'll try a couple of other things. BTW I noticed that all of my settings for the controls on the keyboard and the mouse have been wiped. Sigh. Thanks for listening.

il y a 28 minutes, Monky a dit :

If you click on the domestik drone on the market and press escape, you get a domestik drone on your ship and if you repeat it you get a lot of them.
it costs 0 platinum to do this

Yeah, can someone erase these drones? I don't wanna be banned for this xd

10 minutes ago, Gamer4Christ said:

I'm also having trouble with my armor changing color.  I'm using the Vetala Shoulder Armor plates, and the flames won't change colors.

gTfY0cI.jpg         

And here's a closeup on the shoulder plates:

YRqfqu3.png

Please fix this DE!  I need this for Fashion Frame! 😭

Same, my purple energy color became light blue and cant change it :( 

I also have a complaint about the change to Nezha's fire appearance.  I used to love how the primary and secondary colors used to blend together in the flames.  Now one color changes the flames and the other the ashes left behind:

kQ7D1W8.png

I'm very disappointed with the new changes.  Please bring back the old appearance, DE!  It was perfect...

For some reason, my game is very zoomed in even though my settings should be 1920x1080 with 16:9 aspect ratio. This happens when I have the setting at fullscreen. This doesn't happen when it is windowed. However, I would prefer if the game were to run in fullscreen. Please fix.

How about the bug with Nyxs Assimilate augment that allows her to absorb friendly fire damage? This bug has been prevalent for weeks, and makes the augment, as well as absorb, completely useless in a team setting. It incentivizes trolling the last few remaining nyx mains, multiple threads have been made detailing this, but we get a cosmetic fix for psychic bolts instead. Nothing spells fun like suddenly losing all six hundred of your energy because your teammate accidentally, or willingly shoots you

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

4k resolution is broken. Looks like its a windows scaling issue. 

I can use windowed mode in 4k, borderless only has 2194x1234 which I am unable to change. If I change to full screen, I can select 3840x2160 which then make the display 4x too large for the monitor...i.e. I can only see the upper left quadrant. 

IF I set windows scaling down to 100% (from my normal 175%) Then I get borderless full screen at the proper 4k resolution. But that breaks the mouse sensitivity on the UI

Also, selecting windowed mode, I can select 3840 x 2160, but after confirming these changes, resolution reverts to 2194 x 1234. (with windows scaling set to 175%)

Edited by Mos-Eisley

So, got an interesting one.

Bought the Nyx Deluxe collection (Nyx Pasithea Collection). Got out my Phase (which has a Riven on it, not sure if that matters), and applied the Hecaton Shotgun Skin, and dived in. Imagine my shock when every time I reload now, I hear this horrible, continuous, static-y noise. I've tested it out, and this ONLY seems to happen with the Phage WITH that skin equipped. Which is a very sad disappointment to me! Now my Phage can't rock the amazing new skin, or I have to use a different shotgun.

Before this update, I had a codex scanner in my gear wheel. Now, I don’t own it anymore. However, I’m now given the option to purchase one for 500 credits.

Upon further testing, I’m seeing that my Helios Prime sentinel is still able to scan enemies even though I don’t have a codex scanner equipped in my gear wheel.

Edited by GkarB5
New info.

Like many others I also no longer possess the basic Kogake, the weapon is gone from my inventory and according to my Profile I have not Mastered it

Also when playing in Fullscreen on 1920 x 1080 the game is zoomed in, which seems to be an issue related to Windows 10 DPI Scaling, playing on an ASUS Laptop using an NVidia card, going to a lower resolution and hitting Apply fixes the issue until I Alt+Tab

2 hours ago, Flameghost said:

Kogake is removed from my inventory and from my profile mastery progress (like i never had it). That's the first thing that welcomes me in new update...

Rivens for the weapon are also broken, they can't be applied and their name reverted to "*blank* riven stat name"

45 minutes ago, Monky said:

If you click on the domestik drone on the market and press escape, you get a domestik drone on your ship and if you repeat it you get a lot of them.
it costs 0 platinum to do this

yep, tried it just to see what the drone even does. i hope they fix this because i dont even want it

Nekros Shadows are back to spawning friendly units that don't decay/despawn meaning you can't complete a defense wave until the Host leaves. In this case it was  Mine Osprey summoned by something in the new Io. I lost an awful lot of Hexenon as the Nekros/Host that had to leave to save the the other player 😠

Nekros Irkalla skin is stuck with default emissive colour.