The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, Hyday said:

Neat but can i just say, is there any chance you can lower the requirement for the glaxion? i am in a clan with one other person and we could barley get to 1000, not only that but my friend is barley on so its just me trying and i suck. I even tried a few different teams of public matches, and the best we could do was 2200. I cant be the only one this is hard for. i dont really care about the trophy for the dojo, i just want the weapons.

I know it is rediculus to ask to change something cause i suck at it, and if i am in the minority here ill just keep tryin to "get good", but if there is anyone else who feels like i do then maybe think about making the glaxion 2000?

Try the Recruiting tab and make sure to emphasize that you need a minimum 4,000 score. I bet that'll get you sorted out pretty quick.

Just now, Warrior-EN- said:

hmmmm,there was a Gift last Friday with 10 nitains that lasted not 1 but 2 DAYS! They had the opportunity so dont use excuses!

10 Nitains was 1 Aura Forma, I have 2 more to build but 0 ways to obtain Nitain, keep trying to defend a bad system, dont use excuses!

Just now, Moko said:

10 Nitains was 1 Aura Forma, I have 2 more to build but 0 ways to obtain Nitain, keep trying to defend a bad system, dont use excuses!

Being able to get Nitain in big bursts as opposed to logging in 4 times a day is a better system.  The old system was worse, and it disproportionately punished people who didn't play nonstop.  I've made more Nitain in nightwave and alerts than I have in a while.

8 minutes ago, Hyday said:

Neat but can i just say, is there any chance you can lower the requirement for the glaxion? i am in a clan with one other person and we could barley get to 1000, not only that but my friend is barley on so its just me trying and i suck. I even tried a few different teams of public matches, and the best we could do was 2200. I cant be the only one this is hard for. i dont really care about the trophy for the dojo, i just want the weapons.

I know it is rediculus to ask to change something cause i suck at it, and if i am in the minority here ill just keep tryin to "get good", but if there is anyone else who feels like i do then maybe think about making the glaxion 2000?

4000 is very doable. I did it in a random group quite easily. Just use your best frame and strongest weapon with Radiation damage. Gas damage works well for the rest of the random Corpus you have to clear. Keep in mind all you have to do after inserting the key is kill the Demolyst.

12 minutes ago, AnarchyChan said:

so we won't see that you and your clan are cheaters?

wiping leaderboards and suspension for the end of operation would be fine.

This right, screw these people that ruin the competive and event! Glad someone noticed this members of Q and dicht keep asking for a resets so they can hide from their shame. 

I would love if they rightfully got banned or suspended, teach em a lesson or two. 

Just now, Moko said:

• It has a small chance to drop from a cache when all three are found — Orokin or Reactor Sabotage and Lua or Kuva Fortress Exterminate.
  • Part of Cetus Bounty's reward pool during a Ghoul Purge.

Straight from the Warframe Wiki. You have options. I'm under the assumption that the next Nightwave season will have something to do with the new Gas City/Amalgams so I'm willing to bet it will drop after Hostile Mergers ends. Regardless, they're not bringing regular Alerts back, and I'd rather wait on a good Nightwave season, than a bad one just to get a resource faster.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

Changes:

• Operation: Hostile Mergers Endurance score stat is now displayed in the Player/Clan Profile > Stats.

WHY do you guys reward the bug abusers here while you punished them in nightwave and with the khora exploit?

Man up and take action against the cheaters. Remove the clans that abused the most completely off of the leaderboards and set their profile scores to 0.

There are other exploits ready to be (ab)used and scores will most likely rise even higher. 

Why make a leaderboard when you let people cheat their way to the top so easily? 

Thank you for working hard on all the fixes.

I, unfortunately, still have the bug with the frame teleporting in an endless loop. However now in addition, if my frame starts falling I sometimes get teleported to the spawn location. Even happened once during the fight with ropa itself. Got teleported back in after the party took out one of the cores. 

Issues i reported are still not fixed.  Nikana Gemini Ymir and Nikana Gemini Surt i had a problem with were fixed but with new update its not working again.  Past issues still not fixed:

1. I have a problem with operator. When i set my Garasu Oculus and Respa Prime mask to color red (or any color) it still appears to be white.

WskjUsW.jpg

2. The same problem appears on other attachments too. For example Lumis Eapriece, Lumis Oculus, Erlang Prime Oculus.

p8fTRsx.jpg

3. Next issue is for Kazeru Prime Sugatra. The chosen color appears but it is not displayed on electric effect.

tLcnue2.jpg

4. Repeated color issue i have on warframe Nyx Prime skin Graxx where his skin effect doesnt display the selected color.

03fbimM.jpg

5. The same problem with color of effect i have on Nikana Gemini Ymir and Nikana Gemini Surt.

NA8LBTo.jpg

Just now, Karl0vich said:
  • It has a small chance to drop from a cache when all three are found — Orokin or Reactor Sabotage and Lua or Kuva Fortress Exterminate.
  • Part of Cetus Bounty's reward pool during a Ghoul Purge.

Straight from the Warframe Wiki. You have options. I'm under the assumption that the next Nightwave season will have something to do with the new Gas City/Amalgams so I'm willing to bet it will drop after Hostile Mergers ends. Regardless, they're not bringing regular Alerts back, and I'd rather wait on a good Nightwave season, than a bad one just to get a resource faster.

Have you also read the part where you have a 1% chance on Rotation C?

All these fixes and changes to Operation... when ALL THE TOP results in leaderboards are exploits only. Keeping these scores would only be an insult and joke towards players who ACTUALLY try to push it with fair methods. Remove all the exploit run results if possible or just Wipe away ALL the scores 

Just now, Moko said:

Have you also read the part where you have a 1% chance on Rotation C?

Just because a resource is rare does not mean you have zero ways to obtain it. That's all I'm saying. I'm trying to be helpful here.

20 minutes ago, Moko said:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

Wisp needs Nitains and its getting really akward telling new players they cant obtain any auras becase the nightwave "finished"

Nightwave didnt really needed to be on sync on all plataforms, not by a long shot, don't punish PC players for console limitations and delays please.

Bruh they warned us that there will be some gap betwen episodes :v You have no point in complaining here.

As for sync with consoles, I'm preety ok with that. I'm think EVERY Warframe player on EVERY platform should have EQUAL rights for having fun with new updates at THE SAME time. Sadly consoles updates policy is more strict than PC one.

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder.

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- The Ambient Occlusion graphics option is always on and there's no way to turn it off. Some of use really want that turned off.

- Arguably lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Deployment animations for Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive after performing a stealth kill.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around? Try 35 - 50p.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with palletes that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / bage of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hotfix.

il y a 31 minutes, RyanCooper101 a dit :

You can't sell or trade those, they are quest specific, there's no way you could've gotten rid of them

You can't get rid of them but you can max them while still wanting less ranked ones for other builds.
If umbral forma become more common, this won't be necessary but in the current situation, having lower ranked Umbral mods can be more beneficial and there is no way to lower a mod rank.

Allowing to choose the rank of a maxed mod in each build could be another solution.

33 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Can we actually start banning people for blatantly using exploits whenever an event comes around and wipe those leaderboard scores ... It's always gonna happen if they know there is no consequence,

Entirely agree.

37 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Sepfhan Nikanas still do not work with the Amalgam Daikyu mod.

WIsps Sol Gate damage is still horrendous for its energy cost even without accounting for the cost of the 3 reservoirs that are essentially mandatory. Add mod scaling. Triple the beam width. Double the tick rate. REMOVE RAMP UP PER ENEMY. 300 energy and a 300% power strength build, the thing can't even kill 6 lv 100 corrupted heavy gunners.

First line no clue on that.

On Sol Gate though you are aware that most of time you are going to have the motes active + the haste mote actually grants corrosive procs to the beam, thus i actually see no reason for all that stuff to be added, as for the ramp up they just granted it the ability to have what is essentially punch through so it goes through pretty much any enemy it passes barring walls so...yeah..no need to actually remove said ramp up. If you are not running primed flow then I honestly don't know what to tell you other than meh its not honestly my fault.

Edit: and FYI, I tested this on lvl 130 corrupted heavy gunners.

Archived