Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

46 minutes ago, RS219 said:

I don't think you need to ban those people - just highlight their "high scores" as targets to deride and mock. Put a clown symbol next to their names on the leaderboard or whatnot and give their number to the next closest legit player. I'll bet that 9/10ths of exploiters will cease this practice once they become targets for ridicule.

Public ridicule isn't exactly something a company should do, given the PR nightmare it could turn into. (poking fun of your player-base, even if it is just the "cheaters" can turn off other people from the game.) I agree with wiping the scores of obvious exploiters, and at least a ban until the event is over, if not longer, hell, even a permanent ban, even if just a permanent ban on said players' abilities to contribute to clan scores or earn high-scores at all. Many, of these players that abused this particular negative-critical instant-kill exploit have blatantly used exploits and bugs during other clan-related operations and events, and high-score-related things in the game in general, and it's often the same clans exploiting these bugs. I strongly agree with the idea of some sort of punishment for this behaviour, especially when so many of these players and clans are repeat offenders. What will that punishment be? I think we should all leave that up to DE, but I really hope it's more than a "Hey you players shouldn't do that, that's cheating!" and then making their scores disappear from the leaderboards.

Seams the duble energy colors dosent work for operators.

i mix a very foruna-style cyan and purple nowdays... works for warframes, but on operators amp/zenurik dash its just cyan... and void blast is only purple...

6 hours ago, CormaGen said:

Thank you for working hard on all the fixes.

I, unfortunately, still have the bug with the frame teleporting in an endless loop. However now in addition, if my frame starts falling I sometimes get teleported to the spawn location. Even happened once during the fight with ropa itself. Got teleported back in after the party took out one of the cores. 

I had the same exact issue happen FOUR TIMES today! Allllll the way back to spawn! INSANE!!! 3 of those time were between cores, so while I was running through the map to rejoin I got teleported back to the group, but the 4th time Ropa got bugged and I was able to make the entire run back in, and, as I was trying to void dash from the elevator back to the platform, I got the fade-out and was teleported back to the room before the elevator. Additionally, I kept getting the fade-in/out while trying to drop down into the elevator. Had to abort since I could not get back to the platform (on top of which, the rest of the squad had already aborted due to Ropa bugging out).

There is, however, one other bad respawning issue: when trying to make my way across the broken walkway, if I fell down between any of the platforms, I would not respawn on the last platform I touched, rather I would respawn 4 or 5 rooms BEFORE the broken walkway start point (below the large inclined ramp). SUPER annoying when you are trying to keep up with a group and not rely on being teleported to the "boss room" for the big fight. Esp when you are with a group that is actually being nice and waiting at the elevator so you can get any resource drops that occurred along the way (unfortunately, most ppl don't wait).

16 minutes ago, Nightshadow134 said:

unknown.pngPlaying with my friend in the same mission, but didn't get the reward because different Event Score Point , giver the reason why it causes the score is different, perhaps it was by a bug or a glitch

unknown.pngthe second picture is proof, (causes by a bug or a glitch) an some how i & my friend a get a different score (playing for close to 25 min yesterday night)

9 hours ago, Moko said:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

Wisp needs Nitains and its getting really akward telling new players they cant obtain any auras becase the nightwave "finished"

Nightwave didnt really needed to be on sync on all plataforms, not by a long shot, don't punish PC players for console limitations and delays please.

Or, at the very least,  bring back the old random alert system between Nightwave seasons.

I just tried playing Operation: Hostile Mergers - Mission 2 as a solo Rhino and had to abort after the third conduit was destroyed. The first conduit put up a nullifier field as announced. The problem is the second conduit had the enemy damage buff announcement but also put up a nullifier field. The third conduit had the Tenno firing range (I think) buff but then it also put up a nullifier field. It seems like a bug since according to everything I read about the disruption game mode there should only be one buff or de-buff when a conduit is activated or is this something that's normal at higher level since I did not run into this when I did Mission 1? My poor Rhino (I'm a lowly MR8) is not equipped to deal with all the conduits having indestructible nullifier fields around them when they are all located at choke points where I could not maneuver around the fields. Sigh.

I see lot of "how to get nitain" and you even put alert after devstream coz you kinds start to suspect something. The sulution is simple-add old alerts back, buss rewards, esp credis ones and also keep nightweave. This way everyone can rely on 2 sources of stuff-fixed from nightwave and random from alerts. Also i still remember how you guys "forget" to put hildryn alt helmet in nightwave rewards. for entire season, so the only way to get it was is to spend plat, when we previously was able to get alt helmet for new frames pretty fastm if we were online on the right time, thats really shady.

Not sure if it's been brought up, but using the Fulmin in Auto Mode with a Kitgun secondary causes you to hold both the Kitgun's magazine and Fulmin's barrel in your left hand. It looks a little weird. 

2 hours ago, Nightshadow134 said:

unknown.pngthe second picture is proof, (causes by a bug or a glitch) an some how i & my friend a get a different score (playing for close to 25 min yesterday night)

Ddid you not move around for minutes at a time? Because that looks like the AFK timer kicking in and denying you rewards, especially since you don't have the same wave rewards he does.

It doesn't matter if you're doing things while standing still, the afk timer will still trigger. You have to move around too.

2 hours ago, shanedflett said:

Cant get into the room to removal the pink orb on the neck. For the new Warframe.

Have you waited for 7 days for the pimple to fully mature in order to unlock access to the room?

I just want to ask something:

Are we expecting an affinity radius nerf too? I mean, since the loot was basically nerfed and this is a loot based game I'm already expecting anything.

On a serious note, are we expecting a fix to this or is it officially a permanent nerf?

13 hours ago, HellfireDaemon said:

nightwave wasn't meant to be a constant thing, it was implemented as a "between bigger things" thing to keep us busy. There's going to be gaps between seasons, thats not got anything to do with "punishing pc players"

Incorrect, it was created as replacment of alerts, and since alerts were each day of the week its SUPPOSED to be pretty much constant if it isnt it was nerf to rewards we get from alerts.

In old alert system you could get a lot more Nitain Extracts and potatos.

Archived