Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

87 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

6 hours ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

I see lot of "how to get nitain" and you even put alert after devstream coz you kinds start to suspect something. The sulution is simple-add old alerts back, buss rewards, esp credis ones and also keep nightweave. This way everyone can rely on 2 sources of stuff-fixed from nightwave and random from alerts. Also i still remember how you guys "forget" to put hildryn alt helmet in nightwave rewards. for entire season, so the only way to get it was is to spend plat, when we previously was able to get alt helmet for new frames pretty fastm if we were online on the right time, thats really shady.

I thought they said it would be in next season as in season 2 not this past season

9 hours ago, Zendar_Draconis said:

I just tried playing Operation: Hostile Mergers - Mission 2 as a solo Rhino and had to abort after the third conduit was destroyed. The first conduit put up a nullifier field as announced. The problem is the second conduit had the enemy damage buff announcement but also put up a nullifier field. The third conduit had the Tenno firing range (I think) buff but then it also put up a nullifier field. It seems like a bug since according to everything I read about the disruption game mode there should only be one buff or de-buff when a conduit is activated or is this something that's normal at higher level since I did not run into this when I did Mission 1? My poor Rhino (I'm a lowly MR8) is not equipped to deal with all the conduits having indestructible nullifier fields around them when they are all located at choke points where I could not maneuver around the fields. Sigh.

That's not a bug. If the conduit isn't properly defended (i.e. the Demolyst destroys it) the buff of that conduit isn't added for the rest of that round, and if it is destroyed any negative effect persists until the end of that round. 

I cant play after this update................. loading screen is for a few hours and its still not loaded........ it says Checking for new content... 4.1mb please help..................................

doing a catch check and its stuck at 20% waiting 15 mins...... 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb RS219:

I don't think you need to ban those people - just highlight their "high scores" as targets to deride and mock. Put a clown symbol next to their names on the leaderboard or whatnot and give their number to the next closest legit player. I'll bet that 9/10ths of exploiters will cease this practice once they become targets for ridicule.

The Exploiters know what they do, they should be prepared for consequences if they do that.

So why defending them?

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Nuvaftw:

87 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

KOdZoNh.jpg

Sj6iVVj.jpg

Press Mouse Wheel, the energy colors will appear then, probably intentional (I don't know,i barely use War)

Archived