Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo Booster

AetosPrime

Hey guys,

pretty straight forward idea. Today a friend of mine who is rather new to the game, asked about how to get a lot of Endo in a short time. He also asked why Ressource boosters don't effect Endo gains.

This made me thinking and I really consider it a good idea, if DE would actually add an Endo booster. I myself don't need that for sure, since I already have all mods maxed out, but it would be good for newer players, aswell as for DE, since they'd have a new permanent platinum sink.

• Like 1

I dont think that will happen, as there were no R5 core drop boosters.

Endo should be rewarded in bigger quantities(cache missions) as mission reward, but it wont happen too.

Edited by Aguli
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AetosPrime said:

He also asked why Ressource boosters don't effect Endo gains.

Because Endo doesnt count as a Resource but as a Currency tho not affected by the Credit Booster because it only affects Credits.

Get your friend to complete the Star Chart and take him to do Arbitrations so he can start earning Endo and Ayatans faster.

38 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Because Endo doesnt count as a Resource but as a Currency tho not affected by the Credit Booster because it only affects Credits.

Get your friend to complete the Star Chart and take him to do Arbitrations so he can start earning Endo and Ayatans faster.

And I think we get enough endo as it is. Gives us something to do at least. 

You can't trade exp, credits, resources (aside from mining/fishing). So boosters make sense for them.

You can easily trade endo. Quite profitable to do so too. So I'm not sure boosters are cool here. Just buy a few Aytans or some fully leveled up mods.

3 minutes ago, zoffmode said:

You can't trade exp, credits, resources (aside from mining/fishing). So boosters make sense for them.

You can easily trade endo. Quite profitable to do so too. So I'm not sure boosters are cool here. Just buy a few Aytans or some fully leveled up mods.

And before someone mentions Kuva and rivens.  Rivens have RNG attached to them. So unless you want RNG that your 40k endo will give you a R10 mod. There is nothing really to discuss.

Excavation is great when you don't have arbitrations.

Arbitrations is arguably the best when you unlock them. 

Simple as that.

Edited by Tinklzs

I think adding endo to the credit booster would be an excellent move. For new players it makes the booster time even more appealing. For experienced players it gives a little boost to make it easier to finish off the big ones, which often feels like a chore. For veterans it wouldn't change anything since they have more than enough of both. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, .Spawn said:

In my opinion, it would make sense to just boost endo drops from the current boosters, rather than adding yet another booster.

That would be a sensible, useful  and much appreciated Quality of Life Improvement.... and that guarantees it will never be implemented..... NOW GRIND LIKE THE FILTHY PEASANT DE THINKS YOU ARE !!!!

• Like 2

Endo isn't that difficult to farm, but if it had boosters, it would shake the economy of maxed mods--something I see OP's friend doing once he hits end-game, and a reliable source of plat for some users. 

Used to sell Adaptations for 70p a piece--that was the average market price, btw. They changed the rotations to abcccc, now it costs 25p on average. 

There's no rush, he'll get there.
The booster will actually do very little for a new player, considering that the endo he'd get outside of Arbs, Voydanoi, Maroo, Hieracon without a booster would be next to nothing, multiplying by 2 won't do much.

Just give him an Anasa or 2, he'll be better off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YazMatazO said:

Endo isn't that difficult to farm, but if it had boosters, it would shake the economy of maxed mods--something I see OP's friend doing once he hits end-game, and a reliable source of plat for some users. 

Used to sell Adaptations for 70p a piece--that was the average market price, btw. They changed the rotations to abcccc, now it costs 25p on average. 

Then just sell 3 of them.... Problem Solved. Nothing changed....

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Then just sell 3 of them.... Problem Solved. Nothing changed....

You know full well that ain't gonna happen; there are other drops that occupy the same table. In other words, the amount of Adaptations dropping does not cover the reduction in price. 

Also, I am only giving you an example here. Not actually complaining or anything. But to make the point more clear, if we continue to accept making the game easier for newbies, we also dilute the game for the oldies. 

5 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

You know full well that ain't gonna happen; there are other drops that occupy the same table. In other words, the amount of Adaptations dropping does not cover the reduction in price. 

That was going to be the case regardless of how the reward structure is changed. 

6 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

Also, I am only giving you an example here. Not actually complaining or anything. But to make the point more clear, if we continue to accept making the game easier for newbies, we also dilute the game for the oldies

Thisn't about Noobies vs Oldies.... this is about The Greedy vs The Needy. Some people just want all The Platinum.... its as simple as that.... I just wanted that mod... It was never my intention to farm multiple Adaptations to sell them...

46 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Thisn't about Noobies vs Oldies.... this is about The Greedy vs The Needy. Some people just want all The Platinum.... its as simple as that.... I just wanted that mod... It was never my intention to farm multiple Adaptations to sell them...

In your opinion that very well might be The Greedy vs The Needy, but in my it isn't the case, because "The Needy" need a way to make plat, as well. It's a fundamental feature of the game, and the reason why a lot of people log on--they can, for example, earn a particular cosmetic, or a riven by only playing the game, instead of paying the money for it. That ties directly to progression. Adaption is only one case, it's not the be-all-end-all example, but it does show something.  

Endo Booster?

Endo is everywhere in the game. It's in your mods, it's in lockers, in containers, in statues you find and can do a mission for, it's in enemies....hek, I am quite surprised it's not in our BP and parts...but that is another thing.

With so many ways to get Endo, there really is no reason for a booster as it comes from almost everything a player has. If your not getting enough from the Pressure Points and Assault Modes you are getting, then pick up them stars and find them statues. Run the Void and crush down all the mods you get there each runn and you will be drowning in it soon.

As stated, if you are looking for a booster of it, Abritrations, Excavation, and Rathuum give it up as well as Fomorian runs. It's out there....just gotta go get it and milk that cow