Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how does the nightwave catch-up mechanic work?

hibbert0604

Question

18 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, SpeedyCam43 said:

Im not completely sure but it could possibly mean that you have to do at least one of the challenges for the rest to become "recoverable" 

Yeah. That is one thing I was afraid of. I really hope that is the intention because otherwise, the mechanic is nowhere near as helpful as I though it would be. 

9 hours ago, hibbert0604 said:

Yeah. That is one thing I was afraid of. I really hope that is the intention because otherwise, the mechanic is nowhere near as helpful as I though it would be. 

I honestly never expected it to be helpful at all...

mmh, people that were behind have said that once they completed everything for the current Week, then any uncompleted Tasks from the past Week appeared again for them.

why you in particular aren't seeing that, uhhhh......
idk, maybe Relogging helps?

• Like 1

Speaking of Season 2, I'm having the same issue right now; I missed 2 weeks due to not having internet, but have no ability to do any of my missed challenges.

Anyone able to suggest fixes? I've tried relogging (twice), waiting a few minutes between logins, etc.
Next plan is to wait for dailies to roll over, do that one, and see if it fixes things.

I think it's just that if you complete all the 'weekly' challenges for any given week, any previously un-completed 'weekly' challenges will be available again, until the end of the current week.

Really needs to be a way to delete posts.

Edited by TheArcSet

On 2019-08-25 at 7:51 PM, Reaver_X said:

tbh, i feel we need extra weeks, some of these are tedious and i prefer to skip them tbh.

There are nearly twice as many weeks as you need to get all the rewards; I think it was 60% of the tasks need completing, although if that counted dailies you'd have slightly less.

On 2019-07-24 at 7:14 PM, LeakingAmps said:

Speaking of Season 2, I'm having the same issue right now; I missed 2 weeks due to not having internet, but have no ability to do any of my missed challenges.

Anyone able to suggest fixes? I've tried relogging (twice), waiting a few minutes between logins, etc.
Next plan is to wait for dailies to roll over, do that one, and see if it fixes things.

Have you completed all the current challenges to trigger the unlock?

Really needs to be a way to delete posts.

Edited by TheArcSet