The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer...chat about it?

ChaoticEdge

Grineer the most tryant enemies and yet have some scientist of their own work on genetic engineering to make the perfect soldiers...what I realized they have cannons on their ships used to fire their own troops or fire shells and the kuva fortress has a cannon a big one like WWII german's cannon gun

Spoiler

vo124lwa.jpg  It was noted was used twice in WWII for recorded as can destroy cities

Which I am sitting here thinking about the grineer when a guy talk about why didn't the grineer use nukes to bombard the place but the funny thing is that came after I thinking about the grineer about their cannons, why didn't they bombard cetus or just launch big shell to kill everyone in that spot I mean orokin's shield didn't block everything which they did had sentient pass by.  So I wonder why didn't the grineer bombard cetus's shield so they bombard the cities?  I mean the generator of the orokin ran really good but witness of the infestation it seem able to shut down the orokin ship how it is operated, so that leave me wondering about how much the shields can take from repeated bombardment for it proves that orokin isn't a greatest being but the most easy people that boasted so much how much power they have.

At the time being grineer somehow are dumb as they are still and somehow they are able to defeat corpus somehow and the corpus somehow was able beat the grineer....what the irony the grineer is living in.

I believe their intentions are to loot Cetus and most notably investigate the Unum’s Tower. Bombardment jeopardizes the town and risks destroying the Unum. 

Vay Hek utilizing the infested is a much lesser means for destruction of buildings and property. Everyone will get sick and die off. No rubble. 

Edited by (XB1)A Excal Umbra

22 minutes ago, Trooopsie said:

Don't give DE ideas. Shhhhh.

I can't, it just simple logic just simple kick in for me

9 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Maybe that’s just one of the effects of all our sabatoging and general ninja-ing.

not really, Had you not seen their other ships lately?  I mean they had 1 big giant ship to take down a space station and yet they didn't want to use it on cetus to see it actually work or either use it for planet to get rid of the forest but they keep on ranting and ranting about how great is our flipping bio-engineered super soldiers.  Now I realized now no wonder why Ordius keep on insulting the grineer because they are that dumb.

I do it in casual just simple bombarding a city if I need to destroy 1 and keep moving around and around and also flipping sealed the doors even the space shuttled parking spot just flipping wield it shut until get diamond blade saw to cut it open again later so it be my perfect nutshell bunker destroyer so no frame cannot enter unless the tenno was able research their own mega beam cannon rip armor then I'll just hit the surrender button there or either cut open our escape pod and leave the machine running towards 1 direction and make sure my safety is secured which I would use the big ship to crash on top cetus which forcing the tenno to choose to chase me or save cetus's ppl.

I can be very clever in common general warfare if I wanted to be a tyrant, it is easy to be one but what is harder is to be a holy man.  At the time I find it funny how dumb these grineer are when they could easy make the biggest cannon to fire in the ship and outward to a planet to destroy it then it would make sense to have "clan spaceship" big enough size to try destroy before it destroy the part of planet.  All I gotta say this is the greatest irony I ever seen my entire life and the most saddest too.

1 minute ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

I believe their intentions are to loot Cetus and most notably investigate the Unum’s Tower. Bombardment jeopardizes the town and risks destroying the Unum. 

Vay Hek utilizing the infested is a much lesser means for destruction of buildings and property. Everyone will get sick and die off. No rubble. 

they don't care the loot in cetus, they wanted the place gone why do you think we have plague star for that, Vay Hek want destroy it, so he would of send in endless waves of ghouls but so stupid when he could of send waves of bombarded cannon fires the same time then players have to really work up doing both jobs defending and attacking.

Vay Hek don't care for the building all he wanted to seek out the rest of the sentients parts so he can study it and bio engineer it so that he can be greater then he was before.

Here's a qoute from the wiki page on the unum 

Anyone approaching the settlement with hostile intentions would find "their transmissions silenced, their engines turned cold, and their weapons reduced to lumps of dead iron".

The unum obviously has defences meant to prevent the grineer from destroying it. 

• Like 1

Dunno... I think there are different sub-factions within the Grineer, and it's possible those don't see eye to eye all the time. Vay Hek may not be the most liked toon in the Queen's eyes. 

Also, since Corpus and Grineer used to be the same, the tech needed to make a shell from the asteroid belt hit something on Earth might be with the Corpus. It's worse than trying to hit the pin of a needle with a handgun from a mile away.

They dont want Cetus destroyed. Vey Hek, who is in charge of the Grineer on Earth wants the Ostron gone, not their town, so he can access the tower. He even implies this in one of his Vay Hek Macho-man Savage speeches during the PS event, when we defend the mixer.

I mean Cetus rests on massive secrets, secrets Vey Hek wants everything from. I doubt he'd risk destroying it by blowing up the town, which I also doubt he could due to the unum defense systems.

edit: The Grineer only seem to destroy insignificant colonies across the galaxy, colonies that dont want to join or be exploited by them, or colonies that are inahbited by defectors.

Edited by SneakyErvin

19 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Here's a qoute from the wiki page on the unum 

Anyone approaching the settlement with hostile intentions would find "their transmissions silenced, their engines turned cold, and their weapons reduced to lumps of dead iron".

The unum obviously has defences meant to prevent the grineer from destroying it. 

yea that would be the tenno is their defenses, its not like the grineer will not understand to bio engineering a sentient and make hoards of clone of them and start launching them in sentient shell ammo I mean it pass the barrier looking at one sentient.

15 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

They dont want Cetus destroyed. Vey Hek, who is in charge of the Grineer on Earth wants the Ostron gone, not their town, so he can access the tower. He even implies this in one of his Vay Hek Macho-man Savage speeches during the PS event, when we defend the mixer.

I mean Cetus rests on massive secrets, secrets Vey Hek wants everything from. I doubt he'd risk destroying it by blowing up the town, which I also doubt he could due to the unum defense systems.

edit: The Grineer only seem to destroy insignificant colonies across the galaxy, colonies that dont want to join or be exploited by them, or colonies that are inahbited by defectors.

then they would of kept the guys bombarding the front door that where the players spawn for simple logic to overkill a spot best and fast you could or sending endless waves of ghouls with bombs attach their hands and use manic grineers to try assault the players for that.  I mean its simple basically sitting here with strategist guide book in my hand of art of war, its a flipping tyrant book if you ask me for its simple enough to kick tenno butts and force the players to fear grineers what they are.  They could fire shells in the front the door and say "Hey we got big cannon here, walk in the front door please" where exact spawn spot and it will feel like a cartoon where barrage of cannon for it just need to simple shoot the wall of cetus probably going like this gif I found.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This proved that they are relying cannons Artillery on ground and relying on cannons from orbit for they just need bust down the door to correct it right?  Its not like the orokin's tower can withstand explosive dmg which proves that they were blowing up the tower up there with explosive

Spoiler

cdfbu62st6421.png

they were bombarding it little bit and cutting the flesh from it, so imagine that the explosive was too fast exploding the front door you think that flesh door of steel will last that much longer?  Pretty much no because the door has long way to be healed and if the door get destory and sure you can have hoards of ghouls and grineers hoarding in that door way that is rip open unless you got garaa or someone to do door blocking way (looking at Atlas's group) so basically the they can invade that way easy or just set up big enough explosive take out one the pylon pole that support the shield which it looks like a structural weakness just simple blow it up or just dig under until the pylon just fall then it would be just simple make it unworking it shield progress.

Some odd reason I find the grineer really stupid and don't think what they could of done, they could of easy set a full massive scale of grineers attacking the pylon or try dig it up to make it fall because the fact is you can't extend the shield without connectors.  Wires and energy cannot run without each others which they always need a connection no matter what same with circuits and the boards for no connection for it will not work.

If the ostrum ppl is able to do this

Spoiler

Bk4KXIZ.jpg

then its no problem for the grineers to do the same.

23 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

why didn't they bombard cetus or just launch big shell to kill everyone in that spot I mean orokin's shield didn't block everything which they did had sentient pass by.  So I wonder why didn't the grineer bombard cetus's shield so they bombard the cities?

Unum ex machina

Every time the Grineer try, the Unum calculates (read: uses space magic to see the future) the impending doom in the possible future timelines, and hires allies to stop the Grineer plans

4 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Unum ex machina

Every time the Grineer try, the Unum calculates (read: uses space magic to see the future) the impending doom in the possible future timelines, and hires allies to stop the Grineer plans

Ha say that to the sentient when they drop the flipping Eidolon in PoE did they see that coming?  Nope. Did they see that the lotus will betray the operator and the tenno? No and if they did they would of suggested to the players "don't trust the lotus" or either deal with the void demons in the void of every bits of it.

Pretty much is getting me laugh and giggles saying there is doom everywhere just like ppl made fun of Red Veil about their quest. Where are these guys and why aren't they helping the tenno all the way in their path?

I mean these guys can't catch up depending on doom if all the grineer's bosses and corpus's bosses aim for cetus pretty much Unum would of think they have back up plan for that right, then we got the same bs stories that they have to make a sacrifice for a life to make the plan to keep on going forward.  When that is a right chose in the story line?  The death of person is it really going save someone or whole people for its like saying killing the WWII german's leader before he is born before it come to the future which its filled with most bs because the world wouldn't understand what is true evil that was developed and seeing this its pretty much the same cause in effect which we just there destroy the plague star no problem.  The problem is is the Unum people are they just running a scam and just keeping themselves safe from the world or other planet that may attack, I mean you can send machines to spy on things or just build spy bot whatever it is at or having nanoites to spy on corpus or grineer to hear what they really want to do.

This is pretty much questioning about the Unum what their true attention of their goal is for is it for their safety and their people or is it for the future I don't want deal with for the lazy slap on the job.  The fact is they rely on future telling like a fortune cookie until they hit death cookie that choke them by purpose to prevent for the sake of the future.  This is pretty much relying on taroit cards when they don't provide any good things or either help for they only cause depression and guilt being make in the road.  Do not take some fortune teller to tell you having life is going be good for the future which they can lie and also same with the thing lie about you'll find misfortune for its same thing how these teller try make things into pile of trash.  They need go in the trash because they are tricking and lieing and if they say you need to die for the sake of the future for they can sub it up in their *censorship rant*.

At the time being the grineer is going figure it out one way or the other and just going say fug it just bombard the gate.

22 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ha say that to the sentient when they drop the flipping Eidolon in PoE did they see that coming?

Yes, Unum did. That's why Gara and Warden were there

Did they see that the lotus will betray the operator and the tenno?

Probably. She just didn't bother telling us about it

and if they did they would of suggested to the players "don't trust the lotus"

Literally everyone has been saying that for five years. We ALREADY didn't trust Lotus very much. Sure, the Z-kids are disturbingly emotionally dependent on her, but the Tenno as a whole weren't really surprised by it

frustrated the emperors new groove GIF

A sentient the size of a mountain was the only thing picking off towers from above. And I highly doubt even a Formorian could come close to that power.

The only thing that might happen, is the grineer breaking into an outter installation leading to the tower deep underground and the unum inviting us in to stop them. Would be the perfect setup for a raid.

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Literally everyone has been saying that for five years. We ALREADY didn't trust Lotus very much. Sure, the Z-kids are disturbingly emotionally dependent on her, but the Tenno as a whole weren't really surprised by it

only the ppl not by the Unum.  Remember they didn't send in the Unum to messages us of the warning.  They let it happen, just think about it they are doing it for the future so they don't have to deal with it themselves, pretty much they are only doing for themselves and keep it benefit protect themselves more likely.  If they sense danger on themselves they send in Cetus's ppl to do the job for they never send in a real Unum to think about it.  What if the grineer swore he won't hurt the Unum for they can lived peacefully but take what is left in cetus's city which the grineer do have an army to take care of it then again the way they are I don't trust the Unum of their words either because they believed people lives are spendable some odd reason that is how I view it and they are willing to do little sacrifice to believed to save millions and the one who truely doing the real sacrifice is us going in battle and freaking almost getting killed by corpus/grineer/sentient/corrupted orokin.

Its that one one dumb question and the question goes "Your a doctor and you have 4 heavily (not fat just highly) injured patients as they need organs implant exchange, for you went over to the donated organs you realized there is none in the donation box for your 4 heavily injured patients is going to die with in 3 days but you noticed a healthy person and it has all 4 in total of organs parts you need for your heavily injured patient for what you do, do you take the health patient to save 4 heavily injured patient or let 4 heavily injured patients to die?"

The Unum is using this as their result but a slightly to their angle by saying "we can kill the healthy patient by an accident of look a like and just take their organs to give it heavily injured patients but we also want the money" because facing this way is really that way because if they want benefit of it for themselves and less of the people basically it is saying "I care for you people a little but I care for myself more then you people".  The fact is where is their moral really stand on the fact its easy to stand off the moral of right and easy say I was doing the righteous way by killing the healthy patient to save 4 heavily injured patients for it is still wrong to kill even for a doctor for it is one possible answer is by letting the heavily injured patients to die because you can't prevent such being event from happening for you can break the news for them  for their final goodbye for their family.

Anyway if your wondering where I got this you can look into the spoiler

Spoiler

this one is pretty old but it does make the point of your chose of moral would stand on

its not like morals doesn't have consequences which we have the orokin being all semi-evil, neutral and partly good but they didn't stand by any moral of code of any direction more it fell into neutral terms.

So does the grineer for is the clone really made to be evil, good, or neutral which you can't deiced which one is going come out defecting the queen or had a reason to question their existence. same goes with the sentient, corpus and infested which we would easily say the infested are evil but what their original program was it started from which they were program to destroy and don't have moral code settled in and if they did had moral code settled in they would of thought "hey we just need wasted materials for we don't really need to control the whole crew for they can make plenty of waste that we can grow in" yet in their program was not program right at all for made in wrong direction on the person's hand.

At the time being back to the subject the grineer could easily destroy it even thou you have future vision it just that they could easily progress the idea raining bombardment on cetus's door without no problem if you think about it still.

29 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

frustrated the emperors new groove GIF

A sentient the size of a mountain was the only thing picking off towers from above. And I highly doubt even a Formorian could come close to that power.

The only thing that might happen, is the grineer breaking into an outter installation leading to the tower deep underground and the unum inviting us in to stop them. Would be the perfect setup for a raid.

maybe or either they plan to collapse the cave and having us buried  with the grineer which easy for the grineer to think easy destructive way to buried the heroes alive that way then just dig where your pose to dig at.

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

At the time being back to the subject the grineer could easily destroy it even thou you have future vision it just that they could easily progress the idea raining bombardment on cetus's door without no problem if you think about it still.

You don't seem to realise that Cetus is an Orokin fortress. It's not going down without some significant firepower, and if the Grineer tried to bring that kind of force to bear, they'd suddenly run into significant problems in their fights against the Corpus and Infested (even the Grineer have a limit). They need a Balor Fomorian just to take down a Tenno relay (a trading post, essentially), how much power do you think it would take to bring down the walls of a stronghold, especially when its ruler can see the future?

On 2019-06-23 at 1:19 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

Grineer the most tryant enemies and yet have some scientist of their own work on genetic engineering to make the perfect soldiers...what I realized they have cannons on their ships used to fire their own troops or fire shells and the kuva fortress has a cannon a big one like WWII german's cannon gun

Reveal hidden contents

vo124lwa.jpg  It was noted was used twice in WWII for recorded as can destroy cities

Which I am sitting here thinking about the grineer when a guy talk about why didn't the grineer use nukes to bombard the place but the funny thing is that came after I thinking about the grineer about their cannons, why didn't they bombard cetus or just launch big shell to kill everyone in that spot I mean orokin's shield didn't block everything which they did had sentient pass by.  So I wonder why didn't the grineer bombard cetus's shield so they bombard the cities?  I mean the generator of the orokin ran really good but witness of the infestation it seem able to shut down the orokin ship how it is operated, so that leave me wondering about how much the shields can take from repeated bombardment for it proves that orokin isn't a greatest being but the most easy people that boasted so much how much power they have.

At the time being grineer somehow are dumb as they are still and somehow they are able to defeat corpus somehow and the corpus somehow was able beat the grineer....what the irony the grineer is living in.

Why do that sensible thing when you can create a race of undead Grineer ghouls and sacrifice all of your troops to Vomvalysts (and joke about it)? This is Vay Hek we're talking about! Does Vay Hek ever do anything not drawn-out, dramatic and overkill?

Or more likely, it's because the Quills saw that possibility in some timeline in the past or future and then had Konzu sick the Tenno on them before it could happen...

The biggest mystery is how the dumb Grineer have Eidolon lures... and why they are trying to shock pieces of Eidolon back to life even though they had an unpleasant run-in with Hunhow already.

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

then they would of kept the guys bombarding the front door that where the players spawn for simple logic to overkill a spot best and fast you could or sending endless waves of ghouls with bombs attach their hands and use manic grineers to try assault the players for that.  I mean its simple basically sitting here with strategist guide book in my hand of art of war, its a flipping tyrant book if you ask me for its simple enough to kick tenno butts and force the players to fear grineers what they are.  They could fire shells in the front the door and say "Hey we got big cannon here, walk in the front door please" where exact spawn spot and it will feel like a cartoon where barrage of cannon for it just need to simple shoot the wall of cetus probably going like this gif I found.

Well yeah, but that gate and us spawning there is simply a gameplay mechanic. If we were to actually look at it from a tactical approach, chances are high that the tenno would not come visit Konzu and his crew over and over and walk out the gate everytime. The tenno would very likely deploy their frames from orbit with archwings, landing wherever they wanted on Earth and get into the plains from whatever direction they want. But game mechanics are game mechanics, they cant all fit lore and reason perfectly.

3 hours ago, nslay said:

Why do that sensible thing when you can create a race of undead Grineer ghouls and sacrifice all of your troops to Vomvalysts (and joke about it)? This is Vay Hek we're talking about! Does Vay Hek ever do anything not drawn-out, dramatic and overkill?

Or more likely, it's because the Quills saw that possibility in some timeline in the past or future and then had Konzu sick the Tenno on them before it could happen...

The biggest mystery is how the dumb Grineer have Eidolon lures... and why they are trying to shock pieces of Eidolon back to life even though they had an unpleasant run-in with Hunhow already.

What if the grineer wanted to use the eidolon to take down Cetus`s shields, and the lures are there to restrain it again once the dirty work is done so the grineer can move in? That, or it's just gameplay mechanic.

I always thought the grineer (tinfoil hats provided at the door) don't take Cetus by direct force not because they are too stupid to bombard it from space, but because they are not stupid enough to risk full-scale war vs the tenno. Yes, we currently fight them, but we aren‘t focusing all out efforts on them.  It' s generally presented as there aren't enough of us around to destroy the grineer, but the grineer can't take on a hypothetical corpus-tenno alliance (or at least, temporary ceasefire to fight the grineer).

Edited by RushBCyka

9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Its that one one dumb question and the question goes "Your a doctor and you have 4 heavily (not fat just highly) injured patients as they need organs implant exchange, for you went over to the donated organs you realized there is none in the donation box for your 4 heavily injured patients is going to die with in 3 days but you noticed a healthy person and it has all 4 in total of organs parts you need for your heavily injured patient for what you do, do you take the health patient to save 4 heavily injured patient or let 4 heavily injured patients to die?"

The Unum is using this as their result but a slightly to their angle by saying "we can kill the healthy patient by an accident of look a like and just take their organs to give it heavily injured patients but we also want the money" because facing this way is really that way because if they want benefit of it for themselves and less of the people basically it is saying "I care for you people a little but I care for myself more then you people".  The fact is where is their moral really stand on the fact its easy to stand off the moral of right and easy say I was doing the righteous way by killing the healthy patient to save 4 heavily injured patients for it is still wrong to kill even for a doctor for it is one possible answer is by letting the heavily injured patients to die because you can't prevent such being event from happening for you can break the news for them  for their final goodbye for their family.

Anyway if your wondering where I got this you can look into the spoiler

...you're projecting your own bias, rather than using actual basis in canon for your argument. Because NONE of this "oh the Unum is some grand omniscient d-bag" is actually based in canon

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

...you're projecting your own bias, rather than using actual basis in canon for your argument. Because NONE of this "oh the Unum is some grand omniscient d-bag" is actually based in canon

oh canon you say?  Canon about the void, our guns, our frame, our orokin that somehow has greatest technology end up losing against sentient, canon about the sentient end up rebelling against their own master, canon about the children would be that type able understand any morals being caught between of $##t, canon is everywhere you common dolt and I can easy point out your bias as well.

As again its not different so forth to be the Unum ppl just could be just looking out for themselves and not exactly for others, they rely on prediction too many time it feel like it has cephlon able to predict the event and trying to calculate which start to sound familiar to something I know of *flashback about MGS*...better not think deep about it but the Unum is only doing it to protect itself and nothing else which if you think about it about the attack on space station which it could of been useful for the cetus ppl for syndicates to help them but they rely on bigger ppl the warframes and we hadn't seen a single syndicates on that market if anyone didn't realized it they aren't welcome (Steel Meridian ppl) even "New Loki" isn't even there to say something about it saying preserving nature and life itself or so forth to be which did the Unum just deiced to tell them not welcome at all?  This is they avoid questions among others because they know it simple to be they get their head more fact trouble to cause.

I have feeling about the Unum are not who we think they are even thou Nakka is one of them something about it tells me they are the prototype or has a AI nanomachine implants into them give them vision to able communicate other nanomachines to look into the history background then that would be easy logical sense.  Still the Unum isn't telling the full truth what is exactly is really going on.  Seeing these void demons poping up pretty much its ok for the Unum sit back do nothing about it while possible it could go invade other people like it did with the Red Veil just wreck them hard.  I hope soon the dev get into that part business to fill in the gap about these Unum or other wise my point a view would just simply just mark it as it is just nanomachine able talk to other nanomachine.

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Well yeah, but that gate and us spawning there is simply a gameplay mechanic. If we were to actually look at it from a tactical approach, chances are high that the tenno would not come visit Konzu and his crew over and over and walk out the gate everytime. The tenno would very likely deploy their frames from orbit with archwings, landing wherever they wanted on Earth and get into the plains from whatever direction they want. But game mechanics are game mechanics, they cant all fit lore and reason perfectly.

true, but don't forget about they have this weapon

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161117022350

if they transform this weapon to be a big cannon we are looking at barrage of cluster grenades spraying in front he door and getting hit by those things are not pretty at all!

6 hours ago, RushBCyka said:

What if the grineer wanted to use the eidolon to take down Cetus`s shields, and the lures are there to restrain it again once the dirty work is done so the grineer can move in? That, or it's just gameplay mechanic.

I always thought the grineer (tinfoil hats provided at the door) don't take Cetus by direct force not because they are too stupid to bombard it from space, but because they are not stupid enough to risk full-scale war vs the tenno. Yes, we currently fight them, but we aren‘t focusing all out efforts on them.  It' s generally presented as there aren't enough of us around to destroy the grineer, but the grineer can't take on a hypothetical corpus-tenno alliance (or at least, temporary ceasefire to fight the grineer).

true but its not like they are able to lure the Eidolon into the field but if they buddy up with the alagram corpus then it be doom there because you'll get alagram grineer then it be just running into the forcefield wall because if we remember nullifyer they break warframe's defs of their power uses but imagine they fire magnet and using nullifyer just running into it to shield pretty much easy dooming because well if they figure out how make the shield shut down basically its all out attack.

We all have to look into the fact the Ostra city might fall because the event is unfolding slowly to be, the corpus already have alagram, do we think won't end up fighting agianst alagram grineer soon?  I mean hunhow pretty much want to just send in pure sentient and if Natah/Lotus presented them an army of alagram pretty much its simple suited as full scale invasion that is going massively destroy just nearly everything.  Then again 1 way possible theory but it is not exact to be settled in as we think but it just seems they could easy do other ways around for we don't know how much they could do depending what they will do.

oh canon you say?  Canon about the void, our guns, our frame, our orokin that somehow has greatest technology end up losing against sentient, canon about the sentient end up rebelling against their own master, canon about the children would be that type able understand any morals being caught between of $##t, canon is everywhere you common dolt and

-and none of what you mentioned has anything to do with your weird hangups about Ms. Unum

Like, from what little I can actually decipher from your run-on sentences:

As again its not different so forth to be the Unum ppl just could be just looking out for themselves and not exactly for others, they rely on prediction too many time it feel like it has cephlon able to predict the event and trying to calculate which start to sound familiar to something I know of *flashback about MGS*...better not think deep about it but the Unum is only doing it to protect itself and nothing else which if you think about it about the attack on space station which it could of been useful for the cetus ppl for syndicates to help them but they rely on bigger ppl the warframes and we hadn't seen a single syndicates on that market if anyone didn't realized it they aren't welcome (Steel Meridian ppl) even "New Loki" isn't even there to say something about it saying preserving nature and life itself or so forth to be which did the Unum just deiced to tell them not welcome at all?  This is they avoid questions among others because they know it simple to be they get their head more fact trouble to cause.

you seem to really loathe the Unum just for the capital crime of... existing. And to that end you are asking why you can't just kill her with a really big gun.

• Like 1