Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes you like but most people dislike

-Vahagn-

I've asked my fellow Tenno on what popular Warframes they dislike. Now I shall ask you what Warframes most people generally dislike but you have a soft spot for.

These can be Warframes that the community generally deems useless, low tier, irreverent, or just generally gets a lot of hate. 

Here are some Warframes I like:

- Valkyr: My go to tank, not only she cannot die but she can also shred apart anything that is in front of her. Thus I find it odd that I almost never see her in missions or why many people dislike her. I also really like melee combat and I consider Valkyr the best melee frame. 

-Titania: I do not play her often, but I do not hate her either. I enjoyed leveling her and still use her for treasure hunts or whenever I wanna feel like a pixie.

- Mag: I am aware she is not as powerful as before, however she is still very powerful. Pulling enemies into cliffs never gets old, and that gorgeous deluxe skin.

- Vauban: I find Vauban more fun to play on defense since your not babysitting a wall. I agree he needs some kind of rework, but I do not think he is as useless as people say he is.

What are your picks? 

Edited by WH1735S0W
accidental space on "-Titania"
  • Like 1

I would say Limbo, a bad Limbo can be obnoxious, which I have been guilty of. But I find him to be quite versatile and fun.

The funny thing is his worth was proven to me when I was still new to the game and first obtained him, some guys in the Vay-Hek assassination mission were giving me grief for using Limbo. But when the bombs dropped, they were all down and I was alive and promptly picked them up gloating a little cause they annoyed me.

I dunno why people don't like Valk, she is literally one of my mains, and if a mission is too outright nasty I will use her to tank my way through it. Like the Wolf of Saturn six mission at the end of Nightwave season 1, the enemies did A LOT of damage, so I used my Valk prime to get through that. Her biggest problem is her energy consumption with Hysteria, at least IMO.

• Like 2

Vauban and Hydroid (even when not resource farming).  I don't think Mag qualifies.  Some people might not know how to play with her but most people that know about the game respect her.  Most of the Mag hate comes from noobs or people you can tell are young.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Vauban and Hydroid (even when not resource farming).  I don't think Mag qualifies.  Some people might not know how to play with her but most people that know about the game respect her.  Most of the Mag hate comes from noobs or people you can tell are young.

or Quite Shallow

Atlas. It is my second most played frame. Two years ago I turned him into a high speed survival tank who does not rely on his abilities. A build that was made to punch every nullifier through the map with his (cheap) riven powered Prisma Obex. 

I use his rumblers a lot to draw aggro and tectonics for mobile defense. I very rarely use my one punch build - only if I need to quick kill Hyena pack in sortie. 

I love fashion frame for him and I am probably the only one who will buy Atlas Prime instantly.

• Like 2

Baruuk. I've actually been ridiculed for bringing him into arbi's. Which then stops when I can face tank level 300 bombards with only double digit damage.

Most of the hate I see for him is his restraint meter, as well as how bland he looks. You know... Because looks matter so much, right?

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb WH1735S0W:

- Valkyr: My go to tank, not only she cannot die but she can also shred apart anything that is in front of her. Thus I find it odd that I almost never see her in missions or why many people dislike her. I also really like melee combat and I consider Valkyr the best melee frame. 

I think it's because people like to kill things 50 m away with 4 walls inbetween.

Frost is my go-to most often. I was told not long ago when wanting to bring him to elite sanctuary onslaught that we really wouldn't need bubbles. Fun y, the only bubble I cast was the one the guy asked for, and then I was the only one who didn't need a rez. 9 levels S rank. He can really almost do it all.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

Baruuk. I've actually been ridiculed for bringing him into arbi's. Which then stops when I can face tank level 300 bombards with only double digit damage.

Most of the hate I see for him is his restraint meter, as well as how bland he looks. You know... Because looks matter so much, right?

You are literally playing a game that fashion is the current endgame... so yes looks matter.

• Like 3

Good 'ol Miss "Boatshoes" Banshee.

Bought her when she was first released, stuck through when she got nerfed, when the bug affecting Sonar persisted through multiple big updates unfixed. Found my personal favourite colour scheme and turned that into my personal colours and applied it to EVERYTHING in the game.

But I can't make her work. She's too frail and too finicky to make useful, while others required less work to be effective, and far, far more survivable in general.

Now she (and Banshee Prime) just.... sits there, in storage, while I Prowl around with Ivara.

1 minute ago, Shion963 said:

Good 'ol Miss "Boatshoes" Banshee.

Bought her when she was first released, stuck through when she got nerfed, when the bug affecting Sonar persisted through multiple big updates unfixed. Found my personal favourite colour scheme and turned that into my personal colours and applied it to EVERYTHING in the game.

But I can't make her work. She's too frail and too finicky to make useful, while others required less work to be effective, and far, far more survivable in general.

Now she (and Banshee Prime) just.... sits there, in storage, while I Prowl around with Ivara.

She has 3 CC abilities... maybe use one?

Limbo is indeed awesome, one of my go-to utility frames.

Titania is one of my favourite CC frames, and Dex Pixia - one of my favourite melters. Also, don't forget status immunity from her 1.

Mag, people don't tend to like her because they try her out early and aren't pleased with the results, however late game mods and proper builds turn her into a monster.

Zephyr, I rarely see her, but her tornadoes can shred anything with proper care and her ability to negate any and all ranged atacks with her 3 makes her an outstanding choice for any mission where you need to defend objectives (defence sortie).

Banshee can hugely multiply damage with sonar or lockdown big areas of the map with earthquake.

Nyx. My favourite frame, and I'm still pissed about her "rework". With max efficiency, energy generator for your newbcube sentinel and a crushing ruin on your hammer you can pretty much stay in your Assimilate indefinitely and swiftly move around the map (pause combo). Not to mention how gorgeous she is. ^_^

Edited by Infirito
  • Like 1

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Dharlee:

Frost is my go-to most often. I was told not long ago when wanting to bring him to elite sanctuary onslaught that we really wouldn't need bubbles. Fun y, the only bubble I cast was the one the guy asked for, and then I was the only one who didn't need a rez. 9 levels S rank. He can really almost do it all.

Late game Frost is often misunderstood because people only see "the bubble". With powerful defense frames like Gara, Khora, Limbo and now Wisp his bubble is not really needed anymore.. 

But his Icy Avalanche is an amazing team protection mechanism for high level survival content. That is where he shines. And his fashion frame abilities are incredible 😄

7 minutes ago, As4500 said:

Nezha just Nezha he is just everything good about crazy and fun can and have pushed to level 260's but died after that cuz nullifier, he is ridiculously fun to play and love him to bits😁

I dont really think anyone thinks hes bad after our lord and savior Pablo descended and gave him a rework.

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

I dont really think anyone thinks hes bad after our lord and savior Pablo descended and gave him a rework.

Many people still ridicule me for using him and called him weak rhino so I think my statement was somewhat called for

• Like 1

I think most of these frames are appreciated in the squad, but I feel that a lot of people just don't like playing as them:

• Ember. She gets hated on so much atm (probably gonna invoke someone's ire in this thread) and there's a new 'rework ideas' thread on her every hour. She ain't perfect and could defs use a bit of extra polish, but she handles all normal content (that's up to and including Arbs and Sorties) just fine if you know how to build her loadout. I have a great time with Ember.
  • Mag. Only really unpopular because of a dead meme at this point, I do see Mag somewhat commonly and feel like she's climbed her way out of the pall of community dislike.
  • Ash. I've been noticing him gain popularity, but I still see a lot of salt over the removal of his one-button-godmode. Honestly, the only time I dislike taking Ash is when enemies are below Lvl50 because, well, he's just too strong for that. Tons of Bleed and Finisher damage make him incredibly lethal, and he's a quick boy to boot.
  • Baruuk. I feel like peeps are just mean when it comes to this guy. Yes, he has a couple of weaknesses, and yes he's basically got one rarely-used ability on most builds. But he's really solid in all standard content and is an absolute beast in the DR and damage departments outside of his manageable weaknesses.
  • Banshee. Great CC, best damage and a beautiful Prime model. She requires skill, risk, careful aim and attention to your surroundings to play effectively. It's no wonder why basically nobody plays her.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

• Banshee. Great CC, best damage and a beautiful Prime model. She requires skill, risk, careful aim and attention to your surroundings to play effectively. It's no wonder why basically nobody plays her.

I like Banshee a ton but dont use her for the same reason you dont use ash. Shes just too OP for normal content. Most of my guns can 1 shot regular content so it makes her sonar pointless.