Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Is there any chance that we can get a response from DE about this issue? A simple "Yep! we're still distributing them." would be fantastic. XD

At any rate, I'll post back here next week or when I get mine.

Edited by Eruend

I'm a PC player, and I never received my Nekros Prime either. I watched it on my Twitch App on my PC, if that matters, and I showed up about 20 minutes late so I missed some of the stream... I have no idea how to go about getting this fixed.

15 hours ago, TenkaiX said:

I got Nekros prime, but haven't seen Lotus Ephemera yet 😢 even I spend over 1 hour watching Warframe's partner stream. Still waiting ....:((((((

If you were watching a Warframe partner re-streaming the event, then it didn't count.  I was watching Tactical Potato before it started, and he actually mentioned that watching the stream on his channel would not count, you had to be watching the TennoCon feed directly.

i watched the stream from beginning to end and i didn't get anything yet and i really would hate it because this problem has been happening for a while now and every time i go to the little tips to help get it next time for example the main one is to un-link both warframe and twitch and then re-link it and it should work I've done this 4 times in the past 3 months and every time there has been a warframe twitch drop i haven't received anything i really hope i am just extremely staggered but i kinda need help if it is a problem with my twitch and warframe link.

I started to watch the livestream on Twitch when there were 2 guys playing (one with Rhino Prime and the other with Wisp), i saw their last 20 minutes and saw all the tennoCon With the JoJo Reference and the rail-jack and the Gara writting bad jokes about farting and the "dead-cowboy" like about to kill an old Tenno and didn't receive anything :'(.

Did i waste 1 hour and a half on nothing :( ? 

dude, I know it can take up to 7 days until the delivery of nekros and efemera, but I'm thinking that maybe there was some delivery error for me because there are a lot of people who have already received things (here in Brazil) because It's been 3 days since the tennocon 2019 (at least in the Brazilian fusarium). If it really happened, what do I do?