Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Just now, Nifhell said:

I watched the hour and got nothing, I even got a message that I should see the inbox and nothing. 😞 😶

And you won't get anything. That is what the past 30 pages of this thread have been all about. You have joined the ranks of the rest of us who qualified for their rewards and were disregarded.

Let me just copy and paste my ticket and response here:

Tennocon rewards not received.

TaveinVonGeistToday at 13:37

Im sure this is the wrong place to file this but I filed this under catagory netwerking as there isn't a catagory listed for Tennocon rewards on any other and this could be a technical problem with netwerk receiving info. I will also file this in Events and Acount as I'm unsure where best to open this ticket/Claim, and apologize if this is the wrong area for this.

I understand that there was a script used to try to resolve this issue for Nekros Prime reward. However, I watched the entire Tennocon, start to finish, and have not received anything. Even after waiting for everything to catch up after the Tennocon event.

No Lotus Ephemera, No Nekros Prime. 

I double checked account before Tennocon start, did a relink after I found an error stating link was 'not connected, check back later'. Established link on relink attempt and watched all panels and main show event at 6pmE - 7pmE (5pmC - 6pmC, my zone) the day of Tennocon. 

Is there anything that can be done for this; ppl who are still in this situation of still not receiving their rewards? Is this being looked into, as there are a lot of ppl missing the rewards just like my self who were linked and watching. One point in problem is simply not receiving the Ephemera to apparently quilify for the script to pick up on the account and distribute the Prime reward.

Can the Ephemera please be issued, as it was one of the main reasons I was excited to watch; also,if able the Nekros Prime reward be issued? As I stuck around to watch and learn more on the reveal for Railjack (looks awesome), and would have earned the Nekros reward.

[DE]SCAToday at 13:44

Hi there TaveinVonGeist ,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you were unable to participate in this promotion. Unfortunately these offers are time sensitive and once they end, we are not able to give out the items to users who were unable to participate in the promotion due to outside circumstances.

We are sorry that you missed out on this opportunity, but don't fret as there will be more promotions in the future in which you can take part of! To avoid this in the future, please keep an eye on the website and in the forums for announcements, events and giveaways!

Keep your head up Tenno and happy hunting!

[DE]SCAToday at 13:45

Requests #1822327, #1822334 were closed and merged into this request.

TaveinVonGeistToday at 15:27

Ok, thanks for the canned response.

To point out, I DID participate in this event, and there for earned the rewards which were not rewarded properly.

Case in point, a script had to be used to fix an obvious problem/flaw, DAYS AFTER the event for which I and others participated in. Showing, yes, they can be rewarded/handed out after the event.

All of this was explained in the Ticket, Properly and Clearly, with stated evidence/reff to DE and twich having a issue in making the rewards correctly and issuing rewards as of today basically at random even to those who did not participate at all.

Never got my nekros prime drop and i only watched the stream for that specific drop because i didn't know about the lotus ephemera one. They said it would drop on the 15th which was yesterday but i never got it. Then on live stream today they said they sent it to the people who already got their lotus ephemera and only to them so what about everyone else?

45 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Your time may be free, mine is not.  

They get advertisment funds when we show up and do not when we do not show.  

Wether it was intentional or a mistake, it makes no difference.  DE must address verbal and written contracts. 

If it's a free item, then why hasn't DE given this free item to all players?  Doesn't sound like they are treating it as free.

Just because the free item has conditions for you to claim it doesnt change the fact that its free. What part of this is fraud exactly? 

Like I said feel free to file a complaint for fraud towards them and see how well that goes pal. 

Let me just copy and paste my ticket and response here:

Tennocon rewards not received.

TaveinVonGeistToday at 13:37

Im sure this is the wrong place to file this but I filed this under catagory netwerking as there isn't a catagory listed for Tennocon rewards on any other and this could be a technical problem with netwerk receiving info. I will also file this in Events and Acount as I'm unsure where best to open this ticket/Claim, and apologize if this is the wrong area for this.

I understand that there was a script used to try to resolve this issue for Nekros Prime reward. However, I watched the entire Tennocon, start to finish, and have not received anything. Even after waiting for everything to catch up after the Tennocon event.

No Lotus Ephemera, No Nekros Prime. 

I double checked account before Tennocon start, did a relink after I found an error stating link was 'not connected, check back later'. Established link on relink attempt and watched all panels and main show event at 6pmE - 7pmE (5pmC - 6pmC, my zone) the day of Tennocon. 

Is there anything that can be done for this; ppl who are still in this situation of still not receiving their rewards? Is this being looked into, as there are a lot of ppl missing the rewards just like my self who were linked and watching. One point in problem is simply not receiving the Ephemera to apparently quilify for the script to pick up on the account and distribute the Prime reward.

Can the Ephemera please be issued, as it was one of the main reasons I was excited to watch; also,if able the Nekros Prime reward be issued? As I stuck around to watch and learn more on the reveal for Railjack (looks awesome), and would have earned the Nekros reward.

[DE]SCAToday at 13:44

Hi there TaveinVonGeist ,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you were unable to participate in this promotion. Unfortunately these offers are time sensitive and once they end, we are not able to give out the items to users who were unable to participate in the promotion due to outside circumstances.

We are sorry that you missed out on this opportunity, but don't fret as there will be more promotions in the future in which you can take part of! To avoid this in the future, please keep an eye on the website and in the forums for announcements, events and giveaways!

Keep your head up Tenno and happy hunting!

[DE]SCAToday at 13:45

Requests #1822327, #1822334 were closed and merged into this request.

TaveinVonGeistToday at 15:27

Ok, thanks for the canned response.

To point out, I DID participate in this event, and there for earned the rewards which were not rewarded properly.

Case in point, a script had to be used to fix an obvious problem/flaw, DAYS AFTER the event for which I and others participated in. Showing, yes, they can be rewarded/handed out after the event.

All of this was explained in the Ticket, Properly and Clearly, with stated evidence/reff to DE and twich having a issue in making the rewards correctly and issuing rewards as of today basically at random even to those who did not participate at all.

On 2019-07-12 at 5:43 PM, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

And this happened to me with nekros prime, but de basically said oops oh well, u must not have been linked correctly and make sure your PC isn't linked. It isn't because when I joined twitch 3 years ago I wasn't playing on PC, in fact I haven't touched PC Warframe in years

On 2019-07-12 at 6:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

-----------------------------------------Hello Danielle, I would like to ask a question about the drop of nekros prime, during your topic you mentioned something about more than 100,000 accounts have received the nekros, but I watched the 8 hours live of the tennocon including tennolive with the twitch linked, and I did not receive my nekros, and you also talked about the requirements to receive nekros prime, which was not to receive it nor the lotus ephemera, but I did not receive any, and you said that the script was completed and I still did not receive it my nekros would like to take some action if possible and I'm sure my twitch account was linked to the warframe

07/15/2019 10:15 AM ET Update: 

The script has started its journey! We will update the thread once it has completed.

07/15/2019 11:30 AM ET Update: 

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

Archived