Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

You dont get it even if I didnt get what I wanted I wouldn't throw a temper tantrum over it and even go as far as to threaten legal action. Thats just absurd. 

Its a free freaking gift for godsake!!!!!

It's mostly a difference of perception.

Some people think of the drops as a "bonus" given for watching the stream, so even if they miss out they don't feel any worse off. Other people think of it as "payment" for watching the stream, so if they missed out, they've lost the time invested and didn't get what they "bargained" for. There are valid criticisms of both views (and probably middle grounds/alternative views too), but people probably lean towards one or the other.

I imagine the mindset someone had going into the stream has a pretty big impact on how they feel at this particular moment. 

As a small aside - Aside from some legal terms being thrown around in a cavalier fashion, I don't think anybody actually threatened legal action. Neither Consumer Reports nor the BBB are regulatory agencies (both are just non-profit organizations unaffiliated with the government). You can think of them kind of like watchdog organizations that try to keep business in line through self-regulation (by the business), but they themselves don't have any power to actually compel a business to do anything. 

I'm still waiting for both the ephemera, and the warframe.  I know I should have both because last year I got Ash Prime.  I never "unlinked" my accounts, so just wanting to make sure I don't get overlooked.  Glad you guys are working so hard to help everyone, though.

16 minutes ago, Venngeance said:

I'm still waiting for both the ephemera, and the warframe.  I know I should have both because last year I got Ash Prime.  I never "unlinked" my accounts, so just wanting to make sure I don't get overlooked.  Glad you guys are working so hard to help everyone, though.

You won't get them. They have already stated several times over that only those who received the Ephemera during the stream were eligible to get Nekros through the script they ran a couple days back. Basically, it's "You're fault. Make sure you are linked with Twitch. Better luck next year" for those of us who actually watched it and were linked but didn't receive anything. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

You dont get it even if I didnt get what I wanted I wouldn't throw a temper tantrum over it and even go as far as to threaten legal action. Thats just absurd. 

Its a free freaking gift for godsake!!!!!

We want it cuz we deserve it and we spend time and effort on this nothing in this world is free !You sacrifice something to achieve something else.If you get me 🙂

Someone has mentioned to me that when I say I'm not buying the wukong accessories collection because I didnt get lotus ephemera and collection is broken I am threatening DE. I wish to clarify that this is not a  threat since I do not owe them my money... I wish to also say that even if I have the lotus ephemera it does not mean I HAVE to buy the other ephemera...  it would just incline me more towards it. No threat was made.

On 2019-07-12 at 4:43 PM, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

yeah happened to me too. all we can do is unlink and relink and hope it doesnt happen again

i didn't get the tennocon twitch drops like many others and support hasn't been much help. I will admit  my case is a different to most others (have seen a few others have the same issue Ive got)  because my ticket got answered and was met with the reply that my two warframe accounts were linked to the same twitch account resulting in my items going to my secondary account on pc and not my main account on ps4 however after checking https://www.warframe.com/user my pc and ps4 account according to the DE website are linked to two different twitch accounts giving me no way of knowing that my accounts had at some point and still are connected to one twitch account. twitch doesn't help much either just saying its connected to warframe and nothing else

im now going to follow the twitch drop guide (which pretty much just says tough luck better luck next time so not much help at all) and un-link and re-link both my accounts to two separate twitch accounts which again according to DE website they already are on separate accounts and hope they do what they did with the ash prime twitch drop last year

IMO im fine with no Nekros he can be earned in game but im really disappointed about the exclusive lotus ephemera being locked behind the broken twitch drop system and im posting this both to raise awareness of others who might have a similar problem to me and to ask others to support the idea of DE giving the twitch drops out in a less annoying and buggy way

like man i love DE and Warframe been playing it for around 4 years, thousands of hours and probable spent around $1000 in support of it so this is really a big disappointment when i replied in my ticket that their website said my accounts were connected to different twitch accounts and they replied with  which pretty much in its simplest form says tough luck, better luck next time

They messed up by running that script. People ended up with 2 Nekros (or got 1 despite not watching the right part) while others who watched it correctly got none. It would have been better to just run a script that checks if they've had the drops and then give them to any that didn't. I've been checking since the stream. First waiting like they said then hoping they'd make it right. Disappointed.😞

16 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

Looks like DE wants to let the topic die. 

I would be fine at this point with a decent response explaining the situation and fixes in the future. 

Indeed.

At least they should talk to us about this issue, not sweep it under the rug!

• Hello Nibelhim,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets.

While we understand the frustration, we would like to ask you to please refrain from opening multiple requests for the same issue. Therefore, all additional tickets related to the same issue will be closed without a response.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your patience!

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.

Hello Nibelhim.

Thank you for messaging us.

As I have already stated, there is no news of Lotus Ephemera drop yet in future instances. For Tennocon fixes, DE has rolled out two scripts already. I can only suggest for you to suggest or write in the forums about your concerns and stay tuned for more updates!

Please also refrain from opening tickets for the same issue. Thank you!

ಠ_ಠ

... So the ticket was closed, I was told to use the follow up. Created a follow up and was told that I should NOT have made that follow up. ..........................................................

Just now, Nibelhim said:

You think this topic will stay alive till next tennocon? or will a mod just close it at 1 point...

That would depend on how long we can keep the fire going.

Eventually this topic will be closed, but the reaction will vary. If the replies die down, there won't be enough people to cause an uproar when a mod silences us. However, if the mod closes the replies, say for example, right now, people would just make another thread throwing even more crap on DE's decision with the Nekros Prime disaster.

The biggest point to take away, however, is that DE could just address the Nekros Prime, and both future could be avoided. There won't be any silence in the aftermath and there won't be any rage caused by the closing of the topic.

1 minute ago, Nibelhim said:
  • Hello Nibelhim,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets.

Gee, I wonder why...

To be honest, you were told not to contact them earlier. That 'Follow-Up' could have been an automated message by their support program.

5 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:
  • Hello Nibelhim,

While we understand the frustration, we would like to ask you to please refrain from opening multiple requests for the same issue. Therefore, all additional tickets related to the same issue will be closed without a response.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your patience!

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.

Hello Nibelhim.

Thank you for messaging us.

As I have already stated, there is no news of Lotus Ephemera drop yet in future instances. For Tennocon fixes, DE has rolled out two scripts already. I can only suggest for you to suggest or write in the forums about your concerns and stay tuned for more updates!

Please also refrain from opening tickets for the same issue. Thank you!

ಠ_ಠ

... So the ticket was closed, I was told to use the follow up. Created a follow up and was told that I should NOT have made that follow up. ..........................................................

Welp look it's massive rage not only a few people DE must fix this not evaded

1 minute ago, DIDAKISS said:

This is real struggle for the LOTUS EPHEMERA.WE love lotus and want our lotus ephemera too ❤️.Keep going Tennos never give up

I want to throw the Lotus into Garuda's talons and shred her to pieces for being a sentient. #killthelotus

Archived