Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

21 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Maybe he’ll return in... a Sentient Body? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Whoa, that’s actually possible isn’t it? We know Sentients can consume Kuva, so if Natah/Lotus got some other Sentient to act as a Yuvan....

Ballas can use continuity to obtain a brand new, robotic, godlike insect body

Been on my mind since the moment my Operator stuck his shiv in B-Man's kidneys. Digital's potentially got a nearly immortal enemy here, not unlike ol Captain Monologue McFloatytorso.

Also further reminds me to actually finish my last Sentient project given how it touches on the faction's essence.

6 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Crab droid Mk II

?

Edited by Unus

10 minutes ago, Unus said:

Been on my mind since the moment my Operator stuck his shiv in B-Man's kidneys. Digital's potentially got a nearly immortal enemy here, not unlike ol Captain Monologue McFloatytorso.

Also further reminds me to actually finish my last Sentient project given how it touches on the faction's essence.

?

Lotus "new form" looks like a crab ish droid thing, and with what you wrote, Ballas will probably get a similar one hence the Mk II.

1 hour ago, Aeon66 said:

Lotus "new form" looks like a crab ish droid thing, and with what you wrote, Ballas will probably get a similar one hence the Mk II.

Ahhhh, pologies then. Missed out on the resemblance. I'm almost expecting it to be a creepy porcelain-faced mannequin-esque version of him who's body bursts into a Conculyst in battle, but the unmoving face stays.

21 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ahhhh, pologies then. Missed out on the resemblance. I'm almost expecting it to be a creepy porcelain-faced mannequin-esque version of him who's body bursts into a Conculyst in battle, but the unmoving face stays.

No problem :) now that would be kinda creepy with annoying spinners.

Edited by Aeon66

Indeed, it conjures memories of Doctor Crow from Time-splitters,

http://timesplitters.wikia.com/wiki/Splitter_Crow?comments_page=1

hence why I love it and am trying to integrate it into my Golden Armada concept. Sentients who think they were sent to Tau to BECOME Orokin, rather then just act as workers. Been working with porcelain dolls, old Italy's merchant republic government type, and, of course, the Sentients to get their design just right. 

Now, if only I wasn't to feckin sick to concentrate on it.