Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, BladeWielder65 said:

My favorite cheese is provolone but all of them are pretty good. 

It's not actually cheese..

But good choice. Toss up of Munster or provolone for me... or gouda, or wood ash infused goat cheese, or... you know what cheese is just good ok?

2 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

Living inside a giant sauna, it is.

Indeed. Doesn't help that I have heat sensitivity either and my main mode of transport is bus rides and walking. Oh well, got tired of going outside anyways. 

Edited by Sajochi

4 hours ago, Caliboom said:

I see your plan... Usher in so many short, 2-5 second cringey videos so you can slowly and systemitally push all the serious posters out of this forum, leaving it only for your elf... Well let me tell you, the minds on these forums have been hardened, thickened, made stronger by this forum and the very internet itself! We were cut in half, destroyed, but by the power of the internetus key we were made stronger than dank memes themselves! So send your vile videos, for we are here... To make you pay for what you post

10 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

I see your plan... Usher in so many short, 2-5 second cringey videos so you can slowly and systemitally push all the serious posters out of this forum, leaving it only for your elf... Well let me tell you, the minds on these forums have been hardened, thickened, made stronger by this forum and the very internet itself! We were cut in half, destroyed, but by the power of the internetus key we were made stronger than dank memes themselves! So send your vile videos, for we are here... To make you pay for what you post

I see what you did there, i like it.

7 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

having pollen allergy is like being allergic to horny plants

That and having the side effects for half year, only to continue with some of it in the winter.

13 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

Scoundrel, heretics, posters! Listen! Do you crave attention? Do you feel the burden of posting crushing you? You need relief. But how? How can you ask for posts unless you first post yourself? Give. Unto the forum. I was once a wretched tenno, breaking my back just to earn a credit. Then, I found that glorious "submit reply". Oh, and when I gave my first post, how it's richness rained down upon me! Do you want what I have received? Do you want it for yourself? Then post. Unto the forum. Let your posts be the seeds of your prosperity. Give unto the Forum! And you will be rewarded a hundredfold! The forum be the word, and the word be posts!

Ever feel like everything around you is slowly closing in and you can't even move due to some irrational fear of something you can't pinpoint but also know doesn't exist or is really minute? That's what I'm feeling. Anxiety attacks sure are fuuuuuuuuuun.