Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

There is a youtuber i watched live streams of, TheGameconomist. I would post stuff like that in the stream chat and he would read them randomly then wonder outloud what the hell he just said.

Its been a while since i did that. Sometimes he would stumble on the words like his brain had just broken.

Edited by (PS4)ForNoPurpose
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, (PS4)cactusleoisme said:

no this is a scam so he can get more ranking in the forums but wait who really cares.

Mate, I'm not one with the intention of gaining more reputation, plus I suck anyways. Also, the riven in my post is legitimate and I wasn't trying to suck anyone's time, I just wanted to know about the value of a maxed Latron riven. Could I have gone to a more appropriate forum for this? Yes, I could, but as far as I know, this is one of the bigger forums around here, so I thought I would get advice about the riven and whatnot. Also, I only typed this post in case you were accusing me of being the one scamming people to get more ranking, not to flame anyone. And one more thing, sorry if I didn't take better steps to consult anyone about the riven I'm desperately trying to get rid of.

Best of wishes

-MadManArc, a fellow Tenno

Edited by (XB1)MadManArc

1 hour ago, (XB1)MadManArc said:

Mate, I'm not one with the intention of gaining more reputation, plus I suck anyways. Also, the riven in my post is legitimate and I wasn't trying to suck anyone's time, I just wanted to know about the value of a maxed Latron riven. Could I have gone to a more appropriate forum for this? Yes, I could, but as far as I know, this is one of the bigger forums around here, so I thought I would get advice about the riven and whatnot. Also, I only typed this post in case you were accusing me of being the one scamming people to get more ranking, not to flame anyone. And one more thing, sorry if I didn't take better steps to consult anyone about the riven I'm desperately trying to get rid of.

Best of wishes

-MadManArc, a fellow Tenno

Willing to bet 1p they weren't talking about you. 

Have you considered hitting up the trading post sub forum, players helping players or that discord served, Fulrun?

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Willing to bet 1p they weren't talking about you. 

Have you considered hitting up the trading post sub forum, players helping players or that discord served, Fulrun?

At this point, I have considered going to a more appropriate sub-forum. And also, I do tend to be defensive, and even if I wasn't the one he was talking about, I have the tendency to overly worry about if I did something wrong and try to defend myself. Also, thanks for the advice, I'm just trying to sell my riven for, hopefully, a decent amount of platinum to help my clan, since we had to split from another clan, so we kind of are going through a complete reset with our dojo. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)MadManArc said:

At this point, I have considered going to a more appropriate sub-forum. And also, I do tend to be defensive, and even if I wasn't the one he was talking about, I have the tendency to overly worry about if I did something wrong and try to defend myself. Also, thanks for the advice, I'm just trying to sell my riven for, hopefully, a decent amount of platinum to help my clan, since we had to split from another clan, so we kind of are going through a complete reset with our dojo. 

Last I knew, fulrun is a good place to start.  You should be able to find them by doing a search in discord server list. 

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Last I knew, fulrun is a good place to start.  You should be able to find them by doing a search in discord server list. 

I just did, I could not find it, and it is public, right? Did they change the name or something? Also, I did find the official Warframe discord, and that has a riven-hub, so I'll probably check it out.

Edited by (XB1)MadManArc

5 hours ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

I'm not sure what to make of that Titania scheme, tbh.

I had modded her with cold for the daily challenge, decided to roll with the theme. 

The bats just made me giggle because sometimes it looked like they were chasing her butterflies. 

18 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I had modded her with cold for the daily challenge, decided to roll with the theme. 

The bats just made me giggle because sometimes it looked like they were chasing her butterflies. 

Can they chase nora away too?